X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shulk is easy for death reaction (for both if he dies or if someone else dies.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2vMllYljc0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg2ufgZVWL4

6:01 for the second one

And this is when he's dead

Comment

I'm back.

Posting now.

@Wonder

What did you have in mind?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

... Anything...

Maybe the interview? That one always seems to work.

Comment

@Wonder

Sure. Why not? Where's everyone else? Anyone else want to try too?

It helps with creativity.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

And kinda lightens the mood as well.

So... Who to pick on first...

Oh, I know.

@ Takoizu
            Why don't you join up with Jack? He may have been hostile, but think about it. You two could've worked together and fixed the world, and given your strengths, you two might have been able to pull it off at that. So why is that?

Comment

Actually, hold it off 'til tomorrow when everyone's here. Night y'all.

Comment

@ Wonderbread

night

Random observation

all characters except my own and like...a few others... seem to answer calm characters, that provide information in a way that requires characters to understand it themselves, with violence and frustration with no patience.

Am I the only one that noticed this?

Comment

you mean that many characters are calm?

*checks mine and see that Renamon, Kris are calm as a stone*

ok they are calm, atleast Nera, Mara and midna have mischevious natures too
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No... You are not alone...

Wanna know what I noticed?

Whatever your chara fears everyone else can shit on.

Like basically, the only one who fears a character is another character... Of the same owner. Everyone else: "WE CAN TAKE HIM!!!"

Otori: I'm scared of my father-

Everyone else: WE CAN TAKE HIM!!!

Shulk: Zanza is a god. I would be careful if I were-

Everyone else: WE CAN TAKE HIM!!!

John: Didact is an intergalactic threat and must not be taken lightly under any circumstance-

Everyone Else: WE CAN TAKE HIM!!!

See my point?

..... See ya...

Comment

@ Kristia

the answer to calm characters that...are like my characters.
                      The straightforwardanswersshroudedinindirectquestionst hatanswerthequestionsthatjustmakeseverythingcrypti c.

I swear every character that meets Alvis immediately goes into wanting to kill him mode.

I think we need to not make characters too stupid...I mean...

Ok from that last discussion with Alvis between Jack, Cole, Flan, and Alice, did you understand what he was getting at?

@ Wonder

to be honest Zanza was a pushover in game mechanic canon, along with Grima... I mean you can OHKO Grima...with a twig. True story, there is a sword joke weapon that has no power bonus and is literally a twig.

Part of me wants to say "Screw Game mechanic Canon, I'm making them the badasses they should be based on the cutscenes.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-09-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

well, my characters are similar to me, and they are direct when coming to conversations

Ironically that the fox for her canon nature, she is straightforward in the series

and Midna.. she is direct. no argument on that
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ik but

Why do all characters seem to answer those that are not direct with the "I will kill you if you don't start talking straight."

Asking you, when you read what Alvis says here, isn't it kinda obvious what he's getting at?

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                          Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

"You were saved by an organization known as the ACO from another known as Organization XIII, correct?" Alvis asked simply as he stood upright again.
                          Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Alvis simply put one hand on his hip as he turned his head in the opposite direction. What no one would know was that he was looking in the direction that the mysterious man that was quite some distance away still from the labs. "I'm affiliated with no one in particular. I'm merely here to provide information to those that need it." He then looked back to the group. "Do you know what 'Anti' means?"

Prometheus Labs

Alvis echoed what Jack had said last about Anti. "To be opposed to or against an idea, policy, or activity. To be opposed to certain aspects that are true. For Example, one could be opposed to or against having characters using their abilities to meddle with the natural bounds of reality and the laws of society....but that's what SCAE is for, is it not?" Alvis paused slightly after that last phrase. His tone emphasized the example and 'that's what SCAE is for.'

"As for my affiliation, you could say that I'm affiliated with characters," Alvis glanced over to Cole and Flandre, "...much like yourselves."

Alvis merely chuckled, disregarding Jack's threat. "Tell me: do you know what ACO stands for? And do you know what SCAE stands for? And finally, do you know the function of both as organizations?" He looked as though waiting for them to make all the necessary connections on the way he was bringing up his points.

Alvis simply closed his eyes and shook his head. "ACO, Anti Character Organization. An Organization opposed to Characters' disruption of the natural balance of the world. SCAE, Special Character Apprehension and Elimination. An Organization tasked with the Apprehension and Elimination of "Special" Characters that disrupt the peace." Alvis now looked up at Jack. "If something is corrupt, how can you tell?"

Surrounding Alvis, although invisible to the naked eye at the moment, was a spherical barrier of orange energy. No Physical attack could move it or pass through it.

When jack struck the shield, it now became visible as orange floating hexagons floating around Alvis as a sphere, which then faded again to invisibility.
                          Alvis remained un-phased and simply continued. "But would it be that simple?"

Alvis began to laugh slightly to himself, the barrier remained during every blow. "You should reconsider what you are looking for. Perhaps looking at things in a different light will reveal truths you overlooked. Also, if ACO is what you think them to be, why would they release Cole and Flandre? Perhaps there is something that you are also overlooking? Something that ACO gave them? Or perhaps something that would achieve their true goals? Tell me... Cole... Flandre.... after you took that 'medicine' do you feel any different? Weaker, perhaps?"

Alvis looked at Jack with a look that would convey a subtle wisdom as though a wise man just told a fool the answers to the world. "If you were paying attention to what I just said, you would have the information you need. You must find your own path forward. I can only guide." He then turned around and began to walk out, but not before one last word. "There is a series of events unfolding that could lead to the destruction of all or the peace which all seek. I would take what I told you, and look closely at what was brought to question. You'll be surprised at what you can find. However, I fear for the girl and boy. I would recommend checking for any traces of ACO's handiwork..." And with that he smiled lightly and continued on his way towards where Six was.

Comment

well, those are pretty straightforward conversations, I donīt see the problem, he is actually speaking in a normal way

Spoiler:

Comment

Back from dinner.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

butthenthecharacterswanttokillhimbecauseheisn'tbei ngdirect.

I mean, I know we can see what he's saying...so why do we have to portray our characters...stupider? ( =w=)

Comment

Working...
                                X