X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all his major stuff. I have to list it all.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ S1

*that moment when you inadvertently come up with something and you sit there saying "....well I'll be..."

In other news...I just thought of something...

Kiara...

She is a water nymph...
      in the start of EG Shattered Ice Flower, she lives in a lake, therefore clothes are...not....useful...

...It made me think of something stupid.
      "Maybe her clothes are actually strands of Ice she controls constantly?"
      ...which led to the inevitable:

Kiara + heat =

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
        @ S1

*that moment when you inadvertently come up with something and you sit there saying "....well I'll be..."

In other news...I just thought of something...

Kiara...

She is a water nymph...
        in the start of EG Shattered Ice Flower, she lives in a lake, therefore clothes are...not....useful...

...It made me think of something stupid.
        "Maybe her clothes are actually strands of Ice she controls constantly?"
        ...which led to the inevitable:

Kiara + heat =

Comment

@Cucoo

A time where power-based clothes are bad...

You know, I wonder... is Kiara affected by cold?

Also, what do we do with the HoT? Whats next?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Alright, my AtWaG app is done.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ S1

Cold not as much, she lived on a tundra-esque planet (Kingdom for TSU)
              Desert would make her weak due to the lack of water

and the HoT...we need to figure out the Garden of Eternity up on the 12th floor.

The 12th floor would be like the inside of Termina's Moon in LoZ: MM
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-11-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So a field of grass with a large tree?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Sorta
                  Except instead of a tree it would be a fountain surrounded by a garden like area.
                  The fun part would be to simulate the effect of it being enclosed while seeming to be open.

Comment

@cucoo

I'm not sure if that's possible in Minecraft. If so, then it would need to be a very good optical illusion. We might need to find out about that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Woops this was supposed to go in the OOC of ATWAG ^^;;
                      Last edited by NeoFox; 03-11-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Alright, so I think it's safe to open up the IC again and allow posting there. No one have too big of a problem anymore so I see no need to hold it closed. That said, we should still continue to try and organize things a bit more. As for the fallback system in case something happens, anyone is welcome to make suggestions if they have any. There are a few criteria that are a minimum for it to follow however.

It have to be factual, it can in no way be subjective.

It have to be simple to set up and effective at solving problems. Solving problems should in the worst situation that will ever come to be should take max 15 posts, meaning that there shouldn't be too much discussion. Discussions evolve into arguments and that is what we are trying to avoid.

It have to be a back up system. A system that we can fall back on if something goes wrong. You are not supposed to see it for the majority of the RP. It should not steer the RP. The fall back system is designed to solve arguments.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
                          sigpic

Comment

merp merp merp

@ S1

(wrong tag on your last post)

Anyway...ya...I don't know how that could work for the HoT. Maybe a transparent dome for light and then just mask the walls slightly...

Comment

Ah went an' added th' Valentines Day Arc in th' li'l Arc thread thin'.

Do note thet by th' snu-snu part will probably be omitted out.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

tbh wriggs, Annie's little sidequest thing is more what is supposed to go there.

Comment

Working...
                                X