X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Yea, they were free headphones from some kind of promotional campaign, so they're not exactly of the highest quality. The sound quality is somewhat poor, the wiring occasionally comes loose, and it creates a nasty suction in your ear when you're running or weightlifting.

I know it's kind of dumb or petty to get mad over a problem so small, but I suppose I should look on the bright side. At least it gave me the fuel/energy I needed, right?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Uh, that set of headphones. I normally hate those kinds. The sound quality is just soooooooo bad. There was one set I had tough where the higher frequencies (what I consider higher frequencies anyway) were pretty good.

Yeah, I guess rage is a good way to get some more energy. When I was younger I could just get angry at will and use it as an advantage. I've lost that ability tough.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Berserker rage fuel! >8D

That's essentially what it is, the ability to use anger to replenish energy, or simply trigger an adrenaline rush.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get some new earphones, ones that are wireless, has good sound quality, and won't make me feel like I get ear raped every time I put them in. XD
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Utsuhu, you remember the walkman from Peace Walker? Well, it exists and you might like it. It's called Walkman Model NWZ-273. This one.

They're basically ment for work out. But, uh... You're gonna have to save for it. 350$ might not be friendly to the wallet.......

Jk it's actually 60-80$. You'll still have to save, but I think it's worth it.

Comment

@Wonder

Those just might work.

For me, it's all a matter of availability, price, and quality, along with trying to find a balance between those three.

Hopefully they're sold in my area. If not, then there's always the internet.
            sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

good morning mortals.

...*my streetpass greeting is officially "Hello Mortals."

@ S1

aye, without the complete backstory it is out of context, but specifically, you got a feel for the characters, right?

I mean, I'm treating TSU as the sequential part to SIF so that event is what happened before for Kiara.

Oh and on the other things I think that If I go through everything I could piece together the SPARTAN concept...as I have super soldiers on Alpha Division, but the "Cortana" concept with Aion.

And ya, theoretical Star Fox canon is that they amputated their legs. In this I didn't do that, but I thought that it should be possible to create something that simulates the effect while preserving the original organic legs. So removable boots.

And I was talking Aion. his technical accolades would be like

Mercenary pilot sword master demigod phoenix rider knight master of time
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-17-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I'm back everyone.

Don't ask me why but I had a dream that made me love Nitori, I just love Nitori now. Nitori FAV Touhou character for me FOR SURE. Normally I don't have a Touhou character, but my dream I had last night she was in it. In my dream I had no friends, I then met Nitori at a market, she became my friend, we became closer in my dream to the point where we kind of became lovers for a few dream days. Then something bad happened in my dream where Nitori got pissed at me and vice versa. I then immediately regretted what I did as Nitori began to ignore me in my own dream. I then had taken a gun (that I somehow owned...) and had committed suicide with Nitori walking by when it happened (happened at the market where I met her in my dream), and she tried to stop me... and failed.

A few more dream days later I was alive and well because something otherworldly had PULLED ME OUT OF SHIKIEKI'S COURT AT THE LAST MINUTE, REPAIRED MY BODY IN THE WORLD OF THE LIVING IN MY DREAM, THEN PUT MY SOUL BACK INTO MY BODY. I then wound up in Kappa Village... looking for Nitori... Then I fucking woke up...

Best dream I had in FOREVER, and it makes me love Nitori a lot so much that I am oddly fanboying over her...

I seem like a sick freak...

@Cucoo

Hey Cucoo. Mind taking a look at my new app? I just need one more person to accept my app.

Comment

@SUS

Now you now how I feel except I've been waiting on my 3rd approval for a few days.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ SUS

EDIT *Sees ya went through Zekai's* ok assume I did give a theoretical ok.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well what about my app?

Comment

@ S121
                          Yea... Good luck finding it on stores. I had to find it on the internet. Amazon did me well.

@ SUSTIC
                          At least you get the good dreams. I only have the dreams that lead me to not trust myself any longer.

Matter of fact it was a series of dreams like those that had led me to depression. Thank god it's over with, tho.

Comment

@ SUS

That's what I meant

( -w-)_b ish good

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh... well... thanks...

@Wonder

Ouch... that... sucks...

Anyways I shall say it again and again.

IloveNitori

Comment