X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121
    That isn't the problem. I know about Alice's post. I'm just having a major block over something that is so... petty(?).
    I'll try to come up with something in due time. Right now, I just need to get my sh*t together and actually get organised. And that's saying something!

@Cucoo
    Spoilers are spoilers even if they may not even come to light. You never know as to how things turn out.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-16-2014, 08:03 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Just don't set to strict of a goal. For FaF for example, the plot have barely begun, you know next to nothing what's going to happen. You don't even know who you are up against.

Talking about FaF, hey S121, could you post there?
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Speaking of FaF...

What time is it?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

On it.

Also, I think this might be a mistake.

The twist is that if we do find him, but we don't have any chance of finding him, we don't go for him.
          You meant that if they find him, and if there's no chance on catching him, that they should let him go, right?

I need an answer before I can post, just in case I mess anything up.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

In the middle of the night. Next day soon tough

@S121

I messed up. Fixing now
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@ S1
              I Know AtWaG is more likely but I'm looking at things just saying: "It's not going to happen."
              I'm loosing faith in things. Primarily EG. I have 0 faith that EG will reach fruition. ever.

@ TRXD
              But when something isn't going to happen, how are you supposed to say this is what could have been?
              It's like I have these beautiful gems that I've been polishing for EG for 9 freaking years and when you look at the only way you can ever possibly get any sort of feedback on them and you see that it will never come to pass...

I gave up on trying to build up to them.

EG: SIF will never come to pass. I can't draw any interest to it. On everything EG related, the only things I have are the endings.
              I have nothing else to showcase that would draw any sort of attention.

@ Katrix

FaF is probably my least strict because I feel like there's going to be something that's going to happen but I know that somewhere at the end I want Revere to die and leave Selene the sword.
              That
              must
              happen

I WANT that to happen.
              At some point in the distant future, I want that to come to pass.

Same goes for the others.

Oh and Aion dying is normal. He technically dies 6 times during the course of Part I and II of EG. Most of which is during Part I.

Comment

@Katrix

I see the fix.

Posting now...

@Cucoo

The fact of the matter is that you have no confidence in it. Sure, things have been going kind of slow, but that's because people have been busy. I know I have. That's why I had to become inactive in a lot of the RPs, just to keep my writing energy up. As you can see, things are beginning to slowly pick up in EG.

You really shouldn't worry about it too much.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

welp, I'm off to bed. Good night.

I think there have to be something wrong with me. Just how many posts have I written today? Totally not like me.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Who are you, and what have you done to the real Katrix!? XD

Nighty night.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S1

Then there's the fact I don't have anything else to inspire anything with it to inspire growth.

I see this as a problem I need to fix.

TSU, everyone jumped on it.
                      EG, nothing.

So I'm looking at it going "What do I need to fix, there's something I need to fix. There's a problem and I need to fix it. I need to find it and I need to fix it."
                      So I'm looking at it thinking that I need something "impressively interesting" to draw attention to it. Unfortunately the only thing that would fit that is the endings that I've poured heart and soul into making, spending 9 years crafting them and refining them.

But revealing my only aces like this is a double edged sword where I can smell the backfire.
                      But it's all I have.
                      It's the only thing left in my hand of cards that I can play in a last ditch effort to inspire growth and thus fix the problem.

The problem exists, you can't tell me it doesn't. And there has to be a way I can fix it. I want to fix it. I need to fix it.
                      I'm throwing ideas out left and right trying to fix it. "Maybe something novel like an RPG RP?" So far the acceptance of that idea is next to none.
                      out of about 15 of us, only 7 voted, one of which was me, so if I subtract mine, 6 voted, and 3 voted yes and 3 no.
                      So if there's about double that 6, that means to me that 3 of about 15 people will actually join the concept.

That give me no hope what-so-ever.

So I wasted 2 days for nothing, making something that will never be utilized.

And that's a problem I want to fix. How can I fix it? Perhaps throwing everything I have out there will finally fix it?

I can't fix it.
                      ....I can't fix it.
                      I need to fix the problem but I can't fix it.

I need to fix the problem
                      I need to fix the problem.
                      I can't find the problem. I can't fix it.
                      I need to fix it.
                      I need to fix it.

I need to fix it.
                      I need to fix
                      I need to fix the problem

I need to fix it.
                      I need to fix it.
                      I need to fix it.
                      I need to fix it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well that's where we come in. In Phoenix, we're already coming up with a framework, a skeleton for what's happening. Heck, I even have a couple planets in the works, such as Naxus IV, Velz, Surmazun VII, and Durzas II.

As you can see, I'm already making a plot. It's almost like Minacraft. Minecraft gives me the framework to do what I want to do, and just like it, so has Phoenix. Yiou see, there's a lot of things in the works, and even though I don't have any evidence of my ideas written down on the forum, I have it all in my head.

Maybe not as many people are into space-themed RPs as the highschool/college anime RPs, but at least the space themed one has gone much further than any of the other RPs that have fallen and died before the first post.

The point I'm getting at is that at least I'm inspired.

On another note, SUSTIC showed me this.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post...if-1124517.gif
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S1

Yeah...one person. Out of 13 possible.

It's hope but...1
                          out of 13.

maybe when I initially described it I went wrong....

I mean in the end of the day there's more fantasy things than you can count.

I have an entire section that would be pretty much Dragon Riders (Including actual...phoenixes...) in Part I...which means it would still exist in Part III.

I think I should have said I have everything.
                          Because I think every concept that legitly exists I have in it someway shape or form.

I mean...for everyone, I challenge them to think of something legit that they think is not in EG just so I can say "I have that in this chapter in Part I or II which means it also has something that may exist still in Part III."

Oh and

sauce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgeTrRQWDNw

Comment

@Cucoo

I challenge them to think of something legit that they think is not in EG just so I can say "I have that in this chapter in Part I or II which means it also has something that may exist still in Part III."
                            NON-sexual combat tentacles?
                            sigpic

Comment

...Yes.
                              I have both versions.
                              The non-sexual version is in the horror scenes that I have with the Nihiliods
                              the guilty pleasure one happens in One of the later chapters of Egale section. Eleos points it out as such.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, how about a supersoldier in power armor with an AI that is not only his partner, but also a good friend, one that can make him faster? (ripoff of Halo )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X