X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    Well, I'm waiting for everyone to catch up to John in the Inventory. *glares at Reimu*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wriggle
      I was waiting for you... (T_T) And I'm still drawing up blanks in AtWaG...
      But that aside, I've been just chilling out by playing TF2 and working on my script for this week's radio show.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

I've read it already but was still lost on some things so reading the IC will be better for me.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Mima
          Question. Mima's location?

@TRXD
          I have an idea for AtWaG.

Give me a few minutes and you'll see.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Alright I've posted everywhere I can think of where I am needed (that includes to you TRXD, even tough that was more of a edit), well then I'm out. Good night
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle
              *tilts head* Why do you need to...? What are you trying to do?
              The only problem I'm having is a motivational/thought issue. I know what to post but I just can't get to it (especially if you have major written communication issues and half-baked ideas). I don't think random explosions or encounters are going affect that. In fact, they may just make things worse.

@Katrix
              Yay!
              (Would insert FlandreClap.gif but I'm not at my computer)
              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-17-2014, 08:04 PM.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TR

I don't think random explosions or encounters are going affect that. In fact, they may just make things worse.
                I don't know why
                ...but this was the first thing I thought of.

brain...it's freaking 2014 dammit...
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-17-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

*clap

Please, what can possibly get bad?

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                    Well...
                    I did not expect that... I honestly thought that one of your Touhous was going to breach Prometheus Labs to force me to post for Flandre. Well... I'm going to have not to only recall Nadia and Lester's color palletes but I'm going to have to work out some form of plot to rectify the temporal void in Seoul. The void I don't really have to deal with until Bull comes into focus. When he does, there's quite a bit of work that you, SUSTIC, and myself will have to do.

Comment

Why would any of my little Touhou girls attack Prometheus Lab?

Just look at how adorable they are~
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Chibis are always too damn cute. I mean just look at them.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Dammit I feel like I am on INTENSE writer's block. I can't think of a
                          SINGLE.
                          FUCKING.
                          THING
                          to post in ANY of the RP's. I can't even think of a single location to have Max. I might have him in Boston, or I might have him in South Korea. I DON'T KNOW.

=-=

Comment

@SUS

I suffer from writer's block as well at times............................. now I just remembered that I NEED to work on my Monster Hunter story.

Comment

... Hey SUSTISM, I may have a proposition...

I have been meaning to introduce this particular pirate for some time...

Comment

@Wonder

Hmm? Let's see?

Comment

Working...
                                X