X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooh so Pringles is online but he hasn't been posting.

Looks like Master Wriggle has some maids to punish.

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Not really.
      Been mumblin' all day.

Comment

Grumblemumblewhatever.

I'll be home by 10 minutes.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

im back from work and my legs feel like jelly..

how are you people?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's so quiet AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back everyone, and goodmorning. I just woke up like 30 minutes ago. I will be leaving in about an hour or two, and I will be mostly gone for a few days so... any activity I did have... will pretty much now be at near 0% activity if I'm unlucky. I'm just going to a small family get together with my brother, a few of my cousins, my uncle, and my aunt (father's side.)

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Ok. That's understandable.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning people.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                    Morning. I'm currently playing on my PS3 while I re-download Skyrim. I'll be here on the forums but not on mumble.
                    Currently playing Assassin's Creed III so I can move onto Black Flag and then get ready for Unity. I'm unsure on how Unity is going to play out but, judging by the title and locale, I hope that it'll be similar to Brotherhood. Revelations was AWFUL and Assassin's Creed III is alright... I just think that Ubisoft branched too far away from what the first 3 games were. If they return to their roots in Unity then I'll be somewhat happy.

Also, I've seen that you didn't reply in TSU. Given that I'm going to be playing on my PS3 for the next 5-6 hours, it doesn't matter on when you get it done, but I was hoping that you could get a reply in by the time that I'm finished. It doesn't have to be too long or complex. After all, this is Trista that we're talking about. Speaking of Trista in TSU, I think I see a rivalry~! Rivals! *clap-clap-clap* Rivals! *clap-clap-clap*
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TR

technically AC IV comes before III in the Assassin story. But if you were following Desmond, then AC IV would be a spoiler.

Comment

@Cucoo
                        I am aware that Edward Kenway in Black Flag is the father of Hatham Kenway in AC III. But I play games in the order that they were released. For the sake of history and Animus storyline (not the game's true storyline), it would be better to play Black Flag and then AC III.

I am aware of what happens at the end of AC III and with Desmond. It gets passed around and I was aware of it some time after AC III's release. The only reason why I didn't protect myself from such spoilers is because I'm not as dedicated to AC as I am now. Revelations killed off my love for AC and I'm really only playing the games now to see if Ubisoft recovered from the mistake that was Revelations. People have told me that Black Flag is a good game but I'm not sure if they mean its a good AC game or that it's just a good game in general.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I posted in TSU for TRXD, S1, Cucoo, and Wriggle.

More insanity with Dave had been revealed. I already make him seem like a maniac/bad luck incarnate/mental case. Just know that Dave IS intelligent (slightly a bit higher than average with IQ.) He's just a little too insane at times to care, except for the rare occasion where he actually focuses on something he likes.

Comment

This is just a status checklist for me to remember the status of things.

All the World's a Game - Season II

Robin - Thinking

Morgan - Waiting on Mega

Lucina - Waiting on S1 Waiting on Neo

Link - Waiting on Mega

Eleos - derp

Nero - Thinking

Lisa - Waiting on Neo

Shulk - Waiting for something / Standby

Alvis - Waiting for something / Standby

Klaus - Waiting on S1 or just Thinking

Meyneth - Thinking

Lady Palutena - Thinking/ Waiting

Edward Kenway - Standby

Fight against Fantasy - 2

Revere - Standby

Selene - Standby

Eternal Galaxy
                            Shards of Starlight

- Standby

Phoenix

Ignis - Waiting on SUS

Morpheus - Standby

Aurora - Waiting

Shattered Ice Flower

- Waiting to get started -

Kiara -

Achlys -

Marc -

Aion -

Roy -

Trinity Soul University

Kiara - Waiting for others

Morpheus - Standby

Iron Storm

Aion - Waiting on S1

Tina - Waiting on S1

Minerva

- Waiting to get started -

Aion -

Comment

Sup guys.

Wow. Reading back on Volgin's speech, it all kinda sounds legit. What do you guys think?

As for the inFamous Thesis... (Ooh, boy, can't wait to reintroduce...). I'll let Professor Otori take it away from here!

Prof. Otori: Thank you, wonderweiss.

The inFamous Thesis revolves around the fact that in a new world, a character can choose to become one of two things: the protagonist, who do things for the better of humans, who are, unfortunately, subject to anything a character does, further described in the Human-Character Reality Warp effect. But that'll be explained later. Basically, protagonists save more lives than they take. The antagonist, on the other hand, are known to kill, captivate, etc. mainly taken up by natural video game antagonist villains. They take lives and rarely save them lest an immediate reward follows. These are taken by villain, anti-heroes and even some old heroes that go haywire.

However, as heroes can become villains, villains can also become heroes as they are offered a clean slate. The Neo-Yakuza accept both so long as they agree to fall in line between antagonist and protagonist. You cannot take a life unless directed to. Saving lives are optional to an individual unless told not to.

As for the Human-Character Reality Warp effect, basically, humans that belong in the real world are subject to any characters' abilities. If a character can turn someone into a zombie, it is effective, as is if one wants to turn a human into a superhuman. Nothing much to that.

Thank you for the opportunity. I hope we get this chance again.

As do I. Professor Otori, folks. (Applause)

Comment

I turned Toy Story 3 on for the kids and I can RP through my phone.

What's up and where am I needed?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X