X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty good ctually, just hoping the painkillers endure enough so the injury calms down (an after affect of an old injury that reopened)

ignoring that, im calm and prepariing to screw with Wonder`s time traveler in the RP, got to love Shepard`s attitude XD

how about you?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Other than the fact that my brain feels like it ran a marathon without breaks due to a 5 hour item hunt quest in Elsword... I'm fine.

Also why does all your characters seemingly have to start out in Gensokyo xD? Okay joking a bit there... I'm thinking of adding well... Add from Elsword into the RP soon.

Either as the Lunatic Psyker, the more brutal and physical of Add's classes that focuses on close combat, and has an somewhat invisible (appears when damaged or he attacks) armor that is described to let him "break the laws of physics" by enhancing his strength, teleport or (seemingly teleport) short distances, and reshape/resize the armor according to his will.
      http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...LPPortrait.png

Or

The more sophisticated, and calm (still insane as Add is described to be insane from the start) Master Mind that focuses on summoning/creating Drones out of thin air that have a mind of their own, yet obey his every command (the Drones look like purple cubes that can change shape a bit):
      http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...MMPortrait.png

Add is literally described to be insane due to the fact that he had seen his entire family killed after learning ancient secrets about the Nasods, getting sold into slavery, then while escaping he fell into an ancient library where he was trapped alone yet survived thanks to a decent food supply. Since then Add basically slowly became a bit insane, yet he became more intelligent when it comes to Nasod Tech due to the books, and broken down Nasods in the library. He then created the Nasod Dynamo (a device similar to Eve's drones Moby & Remy, except more... versatile and without an AI) from the Broken Nasod's. Thankfully he managed to escape.

I just can't decide between which (granted he did not come out in the US yet and is only in Korea), and I can't decide on where I would have him start out.

Comment

well, to answer your question, the fox and jackal were to meet their friends after the four month skip while the bounty hunter and commander needed someone with great knowledge about everything, thus needing the purple haired magician
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Right, I'm here. And SUSTIC, you're back! You weren't online at all when I was on. And judging by your sleep patterns and activity, I can understand how and why.

On an awesome note, British Summer Time is here! \o/ The British timezone has been shifted one hour forward. God, I love BST. More sunshine, an extra hour dealing with stuff in the US (like watching livestreams and talking you guys). Of course, with more sunshine comes more heat but also less moonlight. Eh. Can't have everything.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-30-2014, 08:18 AM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Hey TRXD. Yeah I know I have some shit sleeping patterns. At times on on during the day, others I'm completely gone due to me being asleep during the day. My brother says my sleeping pattern is random.

Some nights... asleep soundly, and awake during the day.

Others I'm up all night, asleep during the day.

While on a few occasions I'm up for one day, one night, then half the next day.

I need to get my sleeping schedule straightened...

Comment

@TRXD

Sorry to burst your bubble, but nothing have really changed. The US moved to summer time about 2 weeks ago leaving us 1 hour further apart. Now that most of Europe have moved to summer time, things are pretty much as they were 2 weeks ago.

On a side note, how confusing so you think it was for me to look at the clock and see that time had really gone fast?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                I edited it when I looked up timezones. I kinda realised how stupid everything looked... Must have been my summer delusions getting up again. F*ck, timezones are pain.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

:/ everybody's dead or something?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Nope. Just waiting.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

im feeling like cow pie at the moment so im trying to lie on bed and relax

Spoiler:

Comment

Working on post...
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Every day arc for my characters in TSU is now done.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Well guys, made the debut for one of the biggest antagonists in the series. I kinda felt like it since I wouldn't until the next season. But yea, get ready for the most emotionless bastard you'll meet.

Oh, and Mima, if you do plan on bringing Delsin, then, ah... I'll bring in his favorite little red-head.

And guys, the biggest achievement yet: I JUST GOT MGSV: GROUND ZEROES!!! XD

So I played the story mission (it's really only one because it is a short prequel to the next MGSV: the Phantom Pain.

But let me tell you. Having played every canonical game in the series... the game is fucking hard as hell. It really is. And the end is so... Fucked up, it's a giant plot twist preparing the next game. And Hideo Kojima (director of MG series) did not pull any stops on gore. Sure, there's the blood, but there is one scene with a fine look at someone's guts. But all in all, can't wait for the next part.

Amd S1, not sure if this counts as a spoiler, but Paz was still alive after the ejection.

Comment

I do plan on bringing him in, and I tried to make an app. But Autosave didn't save and it got deleted. I am pissed about it right now. And I'm not patient enough to try it again.

Also, I feel really bad for you buying Ground Zeroes, I really do. An hour of content for almost the price of a full game. Fuckin' hell.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@wonder

What kind of bomb is it?
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X