X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo
    What exactly did you have in mind? I currently have a large idea involving the duo's escape. If it doesn't interfere with my idea too badly, I might take you up on it.
    Also remind me, which of the ACO units is the more extreme and violent? PALADIN (or whatever you're calling it) or WRAITH?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Waiting for CosmoNOT post, unless you want Jinx post first.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I need to do their app first. I'm doing it right now.
        Having trouble getting pictures for them. Might have to resort to using ingame images.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

It's a bit counter intuitive,
          PALADIN are the extremists that would recapture Flandre and Cole
          WRAITH are the conservatives in a sense as they have their own ideology towards characters.
          All I would have them do is be a diversion and possibly help secure an escape route.

I have their full description linked in the OP of AtWaG.

Comment

@Pringles
            Wrong location.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo
              A diversion and allow for an escape route. As long as they do not interact with Cole and Flandre to a great extent, I am perfectly fine with that. Although, you may have to wait a post or two. I need to wait on Katrix for his response to Flandre's breakdown, post my response including how Cole deals with Flandre, and then you are free to do whatever.

Also, I think I need to brush up on my AtWaG knowledge. You guys (S121, SUSTIC, Mima and Wriggle) post way too fast for me to understand. I still have yet to fully understand Isaac and Elsword's stories. And it appears that I cannot remember much about ACO. *sigh* The things I do... (-_-; )

Comment

@TRXD

What would you like to know about Isaac's story?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, some of us just want to speed through the story, or go through sections somewhat fast. Besides, I naturally type fast.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ TRXD

Some of these things are new

SCAE was mentioned in the Prologue of season I but that didn't really get anywhere from what I can tell
                    ACO has become the mysterious Organization that Major had in mind with PALADIN division and WRAITH is what I had in mind.

Both organizations are now going to be finally introduced in Season II.

Both have yet to be fully introduced, but their concepts have been experimented with in OOCs and here.

Off the top of my head,
                    Elsword characters have the following new additions: Rena, Elsword, and Ara.
                    All my characters are new cause I killed off my only one, Robin, in Season I (excluding Inu Sakuya which I just used as a temporary for the heck of it character in season one)
                    League of Legend Charas are new
                    A few others are also new.

Comment

@S121
                      I very quickly got lost at the beginning of the part where Isaac and Rena meet up at the store. Robots... chainsaws... I never had any time to read it. All I know is that stuff happened, and Isaac bought a lot of stuff and made a DIY weapon of doom.

@Cucoo
                      I know about that. I'm just talking about reading the Season 2 IC in general and remembering about the stuff you post in this thread.

@Wriggle and anyone else that cares about the CosmoNOTs app
                      Problem, I cannot find any stuff for Contact artwork. There is only one piece of fan art that I could use but I'll have to modify it so that may use it effectively in my app post. (It contains art of Contact characters that I have no intent of introducing)
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-09-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

@ TRXD

ah...
                        well still, a lot of things have yet to be introduced, like ACO and SCAE and the rest of my characters. I hinted at Eleos, I have Morgan kinda, and Link has gone fishin'. Lissa has yet to make an appearance, Shulk will tag team with Doomguy eventually, and Lady Palutena needs a post =w=;

ACO has yet to do anything at all...
                        So, ya...

And I'm trying to consolidate a lot of information into the OP of AtWaG so things don't have to be dug up. Also Katrix has managed to keep the summary section going well, so check that.

EDIT: This is the Google Doc we're using for the summary

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...8WnsrqFAU/edit

EDIT2: Also for organizations you don't need a very complex app...
                        It's the characters of it that would.

Meanwhile

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-09-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

@TRXD

Ok.

Isaac as going to buy liquid Silicon Carbide so that he could build tougher turrets. While at the store, Rena became interested in Isaac's strange appearance and bumped it him to initiate a dialogue between the two. After the two talked for a little bit, Rena ran off, but accidentally dropped her bow without knowing. While Isaac was examining the bow, he heard gunshots near the front of the store, outside.

Isaac sprang into action and approached the thugs. As it turns out, the thugs wanted to fight Rena, and as she appeared, Isaac tossed her her bow and attacked the thugs. After Rena and Isaac beat up the thugs, they called in a group of robots called Crow Riders. Isaac and Rena fought them and defeated the four smaller Crow Riders, but after Isaac stomped the robot, it formed some kind of "Super armor" and regenerated from the damage. Seeing that he would need a better weapon, Isaac told Rena to distract the large Crow Rider and sprinted inside.

Inside the store, Isaac bought a bunch of parts and created a Plasmathrower/chainsaw combo that could also become a Plasma Saw (too bad I never got to how it off). As soon as he created it, Isaac ran outside and melted the Crow Rider, while Rena impaled it with a powerful arrow. After the fight, Glaive made a hidden appearance on top of one of the buildings and rewound time to before the fight. The entire fight was a test. Confused by what just happened, Isaac and Rena went back into the store, where Lujuria communicated with Isaac via a snake.

After a short conversation, along with Lujuria teasing Isaac, Rena realized that she had to meet with her friend, Ara, and quickly left. Isaac was a little afraid of leaving her alone, so just in case she was attacked by the thugs or Crow Riders, he gave her his number. After that, Renaan off, Isaac finished shopping (grabbed Silicon Carbide injection canisters for his 3-D printer and a chainsaw) and is now flying home, all while talking with Lujuria about his run-in with Wrath.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

...that confirms that the Summary Section is still accurate.

Comment

@Cucoo and Wriggle
                              I was aware that minor characters and organisations don't need much info. I just need to be well detailed as none of you have ever played the game and don't know what they look like. If appearances are going to be disputed, however, I will have to resort to using that fanart.
                              I'll make my first edition of the app. If its accepted, we'll leave it at that. If not, I'll just have to work around it.

@S121
                              Thanks. Apologies if it sounded rather trivial, but I am very OCD and I needed to know. Even if it wasn't necessary at all.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-09-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

@TRXD

No worries. I'm used to giving summaries. It also keeps my memory of the events sharpened and refined.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X