X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pringles
    Do note that "beamed" means to smile widely, not to be saddened.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. I was a little hazy on it's exact definition, so I looked it up and the synonym was glared.

I'll edit my post.

@Cucoo

Immortality really sucks if you don't have anyone to share it with.

Here's something to cheer everyone up.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...da-d357sts.png
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler: disposable Patchouli is disposable

Name: Patchouli Knowledge

Game of Origin: Touhou 6 Koumakyou: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

Appearance:
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 12-09-2013, 04:38 AM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That should work.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Why pic no work QQ
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What I usually do is just open it in new tab and copy/paste the address in the URL bar.

Not a way to actually fix the image though.

Just a heads up, if I suddenly go offline, it's because this computer/internet is crap. If I'm offline, I'll come back as soon as possible.
              sigpic

Comment

No mind. I might go sleep soon anyway. I'll go to sleep when you go offline b/c internet.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

Looks like I'm the last one standing...

Nighty night everyone. -.- zzzzzzzzz
                  Last edited by S121; 12-09-2013, 05:26 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone. How you guys doing?

Jesus, you guys sure post a lot! Right, time to respond to them.

@Katrix and Cucoo
                    It's a good thing that I didn't post last night. I was going to extend the fight even further and let Flandre have her first breakdown. Also, why did you not tell me that Cole and Flandre could just run? I was aware of the open door but I thought that would be guarded by the nobodies.
                    Well, I could work my idea with this new info.

@Wriggle
                    Seoul? Ok, that sounds good. I'll post the CosmoNOTs app and then we can begin.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

The main reason was that I wanted to see how many Nobodies they actually wanted to fight against. I am open to everything. As for the door, couldn't they just focus their fire on those Nobodies and quickly escape before new Nobodies began to fill their gap?

@Everyone

I have been thinking of introducing the KH Mickey. Yes he is not originally from a video game, but the thing that makes this a little bit harder is that the game threats him like he is from the KH universe. He is a Keyblade Master, he got his own personality which may in fact be a little bit specific to just these games, he got his own clothes. While he is a Dinsey character he is also a KH character and those two characters are in a way not the same. A even more extreme example of this is Yen Sid. Yen Sid is completely seperated from his Disney self in a way and have no similarities to the Disney characters whatsoever. So what do you guys think? Would it be okay to bring him in or should I keep him out of it?
                      Luckily this isn't a problem if I ever decided to bring in the FF characters as their origin is from a game already.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                        I am most likely going to have Cole and Flandre run away. Cole has barely any electricity left meaning he cannot perform any large scale attacks. As for Flandre, I have made it so that she does not have her spellcards or laevateinn. This means that her overall attack power is reduced significantly. Like I had said before, I was intending on having Flandre have her first emotional breakdown and take out as many of the nobodies as possible. But if Cole and Flandre are able to run, then Cole is going to run and bring Flandre along.
                        Actually, I have an idea! Time to post it!
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

GOODMORNING!!!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Hello.

Good music to wake up to.

sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Link is so epic, it takes one of the most epic OSTs of all time to match his epicness.

LINK IS EPIC
                                ALL ARGUMENTS ARE NOW INVALID.

Also if TRXD sees this, Could I have ACO WRAITH do something to help get Flandre and Cole out of the castle and city to safety?

Comment

Working...
                                X