• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ TRXD

It might not seem like it, but I was a bit OCD when it came to RP
    then things just kinda slapped me in the face and said "improv"

Comment

I finally posted my CosmoNOTs app. It took me a while but I resorted to describing the characters. If appearances are going to be disputed, I will provide an actual image of them (should I find one).
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Description works. Besides use the IC to help solidify their appearance more so.

Comment

@Cucoo
          Gotcha! *two fingered salute* I got the essential details listed down in the app. Any additional things can be worked on in the IC. Now I just need Wriggle to get Jinx ready and we should be set. (Emphasis on should)
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Here we go~

Ok I'm thinking I can get Shulk in Nevada here soon...just waiting for the opportune time.
            Also, Mima, can I ask that in any combat things with Shulk you stop when an attack is initiated? Because I have a system with Shulk for his visions.

Comment

I was actually wondering something about those vision things anyways. Are they like detailed visions, or just sort of vague insight? And how far in time can these visions go?

On another note, I was thinking of introducing a character into the RP from a game a recently played and loved, called Risk of Rain.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sorry guys I kind of went AFK to get some food and stuff.

Anyways I'm back now... and I can't think of a good place to start Shadow at...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Did you try the coin flips?
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ Mima

In combat Shulk's Visions show him the next move of an enemy in detail, in story, they can show fragmented events of the future that have yet to be.

these cutscenes shows what it's kinda like (and makes it seem like it happens all the time...which it doesn't. It only happens on fatal blows, status inflicting, and knock down attacks on either him or anyone he wants to protect.)

The only thing that can counter it is mind read abilities that allow you to react to the altered plan due to the vision.

This is one of the later bosses that really shows the in game vision system.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-09-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Well I ain't watchin' the cutscenes because I hate watching cutscenes, so i'll take your word on it.

Anyways, might put up the App for that fella I was thinking of putting in. It won't be the most detailed thing, due to there really being no backstory to the game.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

Alright.

And the second one at least shows it at its finest. At least that one will show ya what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                          @SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Did you try the coin flips?
                          No=-=I still couldn't come to a good decision on where I want him...

Comment

@SUSTIC

What location did you end up with when you performed the coin flips?

I might have an idea, depending on the choice...
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I kind of ended up with California once... then London once... then I did a tie breaker and ended up with California...

Comment

Just gonna leave this here.

Shulk in a nutshell.

Xenoblade in a nutshell

Xenoblade Combat Quote Memes (cause in combat the characters are always shouting something and you sometimes here these in the conglomerate of voices)

Comment

Working...
                                X