Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUSTIC
    replied
    No one touches the bunny butt without asking

Or unless you're S1. Then bunny butt can be poked.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    0.o oh my.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    She was touching my butt and things went very bad.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    Not gonna ask what you was doing when that happened.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    hey people, I'll be less active for atleast a couple of days, my laptop's screen just cracked
    http://i.imgur.com/EXazSwp.jpg

Im going to go to a repair shop in the morning, but it will take its time ^^;

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Effective immediately, I'll be withdrawing myself from all RPs until further notice. I thank everyone for sticking with me until the end but I just can't seem to muster up any inspirations or motivations to go any further in the RPs. Long story short, I need a break.

It would seem that people in the RP community have already set up a contingency plan to take control of my characters in various RPs, and I support their decisions wholeheartedly. It's probably for the best for them to take control so that they can progress through various story arcs.

I will most likely stay in the community as I absolutely love the people here. I'll be on Mumble, steam, on the forum and on the server once 1.9 hits Although I doubt anyone would miss me in case I do leave permanently lol so if you want to say hi to me... please do.

Once again, I thank you all so much for being my friends and comrades on the RP section, and I wish you all the best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied

Read bottom right.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    It clearly says (cause im looking right at it) May 1- 24.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    The code works until August 31st of 2016.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Sad times indeed. I'd still keep the code in case it does ever so happen to work. It might, I think yesterday was supposed to be the last day they GAVE out the codes. Not the last day they will work. Not sure. Either way I'd still hold onto it just in case.

Hell if you had Pokemon and you can still use it. I would use it and hopefully get a second Darkrai (yes. I know someone who did do that with the mew code. It worked) and can just trade it off to someone

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    Too late now since its after midnight and yesterday was the last day for it.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    I already got mine. Though Tewi Idk.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    To anyone that plays pokemon, who still needs the Darkrai event? I have a spare code.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    Hey guys, due to some issues i wont b able to post from tomorrow until friday. If I'm needed anywhere, now is the time to tell me.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Yeah I'm confident this time since I wrote a paper for my one humanities class which wound up being a 6 page short story of the EG world and felt like I could have gone on forever on it made me realize I can go all out now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X