Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zekai
    replied
    Oh no, im perfectly fine. Its my grandma thats in the hospital.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    whoa what happened Zekai?

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    What a way to spend a Friday, in the hospital.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Hello everyone.

As I hinted in the christmas gift presentation thread, I had to undergo a surgery in which I replace my collapsed lung with a transplant. Thus is the reason why I was gone for so long. Everything is alright, though; I feel rather well now.

I will try to catch up to everything within this week, emphasis on "try". With a new work at a restaurant owned by a friend of mine and generally worsening health, it gets rather difficult to focus and immerse into the various RPs.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Bad news: I'm not dead yet.

Good news: I'm still flying.

Bad news: Can't really do anything else.

Good news: Elite Dangerous is on sale for $15 on steam for the holidays.

Bad news: Can't coordinate anything within it if anyone else gets on board with it.

Good news: Due to lack of activity with it, I haven't left the Guuguyni System, therefore anyone who does get it can probably find me there in either Shen Terminal or a resource extraction site.

Bad news: I probably won't be on at the right time to see anyone.

Good news: At around this time of day I can get on mumble briefly just to mention things.

Bad news: I haven't been able to get anywhere with anything in my head related to RPs.
    Don't expect anything from me until the 11th.

Good news:
    Despite everything...

*It's still me.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    I think all of us are a bit more busy around this time of year. don't worry about it hun.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Hey people:

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not as active as usually, I'm hosting christmass here in my home and have some family members sleeping here.

I still post as soon as I can in the forum, but in the meantime, things like mumble and steam chat will be rare.

Have a good holiday^^

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    If that's what you want I won't try to stop you. But like i said if you ever wish to return you're more than welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    FIIIIINE!!!!! I'll delete the post AGAIN if that will make you happy and then completely ignore Zero from now on.

EDIT: the posts have been deleted so edit yours to ignore Zero
    Last edited by Zekai; 12-16-2015, 08:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    You're giving us some conflicting information. Lets look at the facts so far

A: from what you told us a little bit ago the hurricane destroys all the falling stone and such.

B: Buram's sheild is also made of stone and with a bit of magic to reinforce it

C: the wind also apparently blocks out defensive magic meaning the shield wouldn't have been able to block it anyway

D: Zero told Buram to protect Zena with said stone shield.

Do you see the problem here?

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    Do you think that Zero would let that happen?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Oh and curious...
    Wouldn't the shredding effect of the hurricane also apply to everyone else in the room?

*Everyone gets shredded to bits
    *Everyone dies
    *The End
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-16-2015, 07:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    They are in a massive cave,dungeon type thing. Not all of it fits directly under the tower and it just so happens the tower is right next to a lake. So yes they are in fact under a lake.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Zekai

Well if you read my posts, you would have understood that the underground IS under the lake. Notice how Azeruk tricked Seki into exiting on the opposite side of the lake.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    We're under a tower, not the lake.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X