Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zekai
    replied
    How was my day? Just some errands with mom's car's break line leaking and me burning the hell out of my left hand and mom mistakingly putting icy hot on my hand instead of ointment.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    Good job Kristia. But sadly your princess was in another castle.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    People of the Roleplaying Section!

I, Kristia, the wanderer, have survived the 13 hours inside the fortress of infinite knowledge, the guards at the gate were slain with the notes of the legendary Shakespeare. Further along came the mage of mind bending illusions, his abilities were countered with my leaves of clear thinking.

Then came the trickster and the berserk, while one used her strategic mind to make me trip and lose my balance, the other launched me direct attacks with his mighty blade of the mystic Mayan civilization. The only way I managed to endure such duet was by using the berserk´s blind bloodlust to fall with the trickster´s traps, in the spare seconds that the mighty warrior fell, one quick arrow of nerve poison rendered her defeated.

It was an easy trek after that as I managed to find a temporal shelter where a kind spirit led me rest for some time to revitalize my energy and stamina, but then I was lost in the maze of never ending twists, where most of the fortress´ scrolls and books where kept. It took me many wrong turns and sights of the minotaurs as I was searching for a relic which would guide me out of the maze.

Reaching the core of the fortress, the warlord gave me two choices, one was to leave with all the gold of his property while also giving my loyalty to him, or the second choice, which was to fight with him in a duel for the knowledge I was seeking for.

We both knew what choice I was going to choose as he threw his trident at my feet, it was an odd tactic which I suffred as it exploded in a blinding light, in mere seconds Iwas holding my head as my mind was overloaded with information, yet I could see the warlord walking to me, trident at hand. Just as he made a plunging move, I rolled and evaded just as some of my hairs were slashed and part of my cloak was torn by the sharp blades.

Using what concentration I could grasp, I used the notes of Shakespeare again, yet they did not affect the trident user as he easily slashed them, but it was enough to let me use the leaves of clear thinking to easy my pain. Back on our senses, we both took our weapons and fought, a cut appeared on his cheek with my blade while a gash was formed on my waist, then a stab on his thigh while my arm received a puncture on the shoulder.

We were panting with each attack, but in the end we made a final frontal attack, his trident pierce my ribs while my Long sword went through his stomach. One last breath came from the warlord as he simply smiled and deemed me worthy to take the treasure I was seeking for while I used my weapon as a crutch and touched the treasure.

Now I´m outside, exhausted and injured, yet triumphant and going back to my home in the woods.

(In short, I´m finally going back home from a long day cya later ^^ )

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    Wb Kristy

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Ok then.. I have been in a friend's house and been sleeping most of the day, looks like I needed the rest

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    False alarm people. So guess I'll be here. Nevermind...

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    I wouldnt mind a calm RP. Given all the action ones we have, it will be nice.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    @Wriggle

Eh. A more lax, calm RP? Maybe one with a more... casual tone?

Hmm... I might actually like that idea.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    1. Glad to hear that your grandmother's okay, Zekai. I have an elderly grandmother on my maternal side that has bad knee as well. Makes me think of her.

Spoiler:

Yes, I know. New RP idea. This is just to gauge the interest to see if it'll sell.

Explore the world where old Humanity has perished for millions of years.

If the idea sells well, I plan on making it a less-action RP and more of a slice of life where the curious new humanity goes off looking at the remnants of the old humanity, AKA our world.

Gimme questions, comments, and your general interest to the idea, and I'll maybe make the OOC within a week.

*hugs*

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    Glad she's ok.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Those are great news zekai

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    Hey guys. I just want to give you all an update. About 2 weeks ago, my grandma went to the hospital due to her knee. Everything is good now and she came home yesterday (since its 1am where im at) so I'll be a bit more active on posts soon. With her in the hospital, i just wasnt in the mood to post.

Leave a comment:

• SuperTouhou64
    replied
    ...Wow. It's been a while since I last said something this thread, hasn't it?

So, how's everyone been recently?

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Sorry for double post but I'll be gone for most of the day today. I'll be gone for the next hour or 2 then later tonight at around 6 my time I'll be gone. Gotta run some errands and then going out with a friend to the movies tonight.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    ah. I see. Well I hope she ends up okay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X