X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I forgot I had Add as the Lunatic Psyker class from Elsword in ATWAG... don't know where to use him though...

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      @Cucoo

Ok, so it would need to be a scenario in which essentially all she cares about has been destroyed. Perhaps her friends and family died in this colony?
      Pretty much. Cliche situation is cliche... Like when Luke in Star Wars goes back to his Uncle's farm just to find it raided by stormtroopers. Same basic idea.
      Now I figure with Shinka it would make sense if it was the Tainted...
      But I had the thought that it would be nice to leave it somewhat open ended...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Open ended, huh? How so?

Also, this is for Phoenix, but I need more opinions on this. In Ethan's bio, I stated that he was injected with a serum that gave him all these abilities, but still have yet to name this serum. Sus told me to name it the Phoenix Serum, due to him being relatively immortal because of it.

What are your thoughts on the matter? Do you have ideas for a name?

@Sus

Hmm...

I think we talked about it, didn't we? Maybe I'm wrong...
        Last edited by S121; 12-05-2014, 12:41 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S1

Wolverine Serum cause Wolverine of X-men
          Not really sure if I can think of anything better for a name of a serum like that...

And open ended just because I could see a possibility where if we wanted to have a moment like "What if I told you it wasn't the Tainted that destroyed your home." sort of deal...
          ...I think my main thing Is I'm trying to understand where it would fit into the larger scale of things...

Comment

@S121

I don't remember if we did. Right now I just need to think of a good location that isn't goddamn London. Almost all Elsword chars are there!

Comment

Of course the one RP I want to join is partially dead.

Comment

Which one?

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Onikujo

Partially is an understatement. It can be revived, but it's "tricky" for the situation it's in. Most likely it'll see a revamp if nothing else.

Comment

@Cucoo

Sorry for disappearing, I was making a post for ATWAG and suddenly started reading it. ^^;

Anyways, I think I know where you're going at with this. It'll be like a conspiracy.

As for the serum, I suppose Phoenix will do. I just hope that with all the references to Phoenixes, nobody thinks that the RP is named after Ethan, or vice-versa.

@Sus

Let's face it, all of the Elsword characters will eventually end up in London at some point in the story.

How about Cali, or maybe one of the smaller locations?

@onikujo

Luckily, that RP is being revived. You see, the creator and RP leader got banned, and since the RP community wasn't active at the time, that RP fell into disrepair.

I think that you showing interest in it reminded people that that RP existed and rekindled their interest in it.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Cali... hmm... California could work...

I can actually see it working out. Maybe Rena and maybe Ara (or maybe just Rena as she keeps it a secret) knows of Add's current location in California.

HA! With Add in California you shouldn't be surprised if he ends up joining the battle (and as a Lunatic Psyker he will be rather... destructive.)

Also I found this again and I find it hilarious and useful still:

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/6/66/NCMgklZ.jpg

Comment

@Sus

Sounds good to me.

Oh, I also replied to your PM.

Edit:

@everyone

So, is anyone still here? I posted in ATWAG. Most painful 3 hours of my life. -_-;;
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S1
                          It could be a conspiracy if we do go with it. But right now in my mind I'm trying to establish Starla's place in the grand scheme of things.
                          In EG she serves a significant role in the whole (a bit more solid now than it was) Primarily cause I interlaced everything with everything. Can't do such a nice neat weave like I did... so I'm trying to figure out how to integrate her in properly... define her significance... put her role together so that it works and works with everything else.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, she could be one of the head scientists/researchers for Ragnarok. After all, she provided them some of their most potent weapons. What's to say that she doesn't have her hands in a couple other projects, overseeing them and leading them.

What are all the fields she is significantly proficient in?
                            sigpic

Comment

One last sweep for RP before I fall into my stupor of late-night gaming.

Where do I need to post?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Corrupture and ATWAG with Reimu and Utsuho, but the latter RP is optional for now.

Oh, and All The Island Is A Game as well.

Edit:

"Would you kindly..."
                                Last edited by S121; 12-05-2014, 04:08 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X