X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeahhh.. no.. my laptop is useless with games

Anyways I got an idea, since there is a new Roleplayer (and hopefuly) a long one, Im going to take the reins (With the approval of the GM and RP Admin) of the MSF story, it has good potential and has not much advancement.

EDIT: Katrix, I sent you a pair of PMs about the MSF RP, while one is about the request, the other is of explanation
    Last edited by Kristia; 12-04-2014, 10:54 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

If anything, it'll have to be revamped. The OP did get banned from the forum after all.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

that is part of the message I sent
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hehe ^^

By the way, do I owe you a post, Kristia?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

hm? not that I think so, I don´t know exactly where characters of yours and mine are interacting aside from New York, Gaige and Sana are talking about why the latter was kidnaped

That and that I still can´t use kyra in ATWAG because of the three approvals rule.

Spoiler:

Comment

Gaige... GODDAMMIT I FORGOT YOU HAD HER.

I feel Parsee now.

Paruparuparuparuparuparuparuparu
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry, but you know the rules :P

Anyways, I´m going to be off for 1-4 hours, I have philosophy and Science exam, and I need to have good grades, I´m glad to have this moments to relax my mind
                so.. onward!
                http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...-Ur-Dragon.jpg
                Spoiler:
                http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130415050227/dragonsdogma/images/1/12/Gregaman-Ur-Dragon.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Combining old map with new effects and seeing what I got out of it. Far from great, but it's a lot better than the original, and a decent placeholder until I can replace it.

Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Well.. that 1-4 hours became longer, but the exam is finished, the freaking hardest class at the moment..

and this is my reaction at the results..

Spoiler:

Comment

OKAY. RIGHT NOW. WHERE I'M NEEDED AND HOW?

Comment

@everyone

Oh boy, Wonder posted in ATWAG. Get ready for The Great Wall of Text. :'D

*internally cries from daunting workload*
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Let me ask the same question Wonder asked.

Do I owe anyone a post in any RP?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

In ATWAG I made a large post for practically everyone. So there is ATWAG.

Also maybe TSU... not sure...

IP maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              Let me ask the same question Wonder asked.

Do I owe anyone a post in any RP?
                              ISLAND RP. YOU. NOW.

Also, ATWAG. Marx and Magolor are waiting at the gates of the SDM.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 12-04-2014, 09:23 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@everyone

Ok, I'm back from the gym and will begin posting immediately.

Just a heads up, I'm going to post John's part first, then edit the next character's post, save, and continue that process. This is because the phone I'm using has occasionally spotty internet, and I don't want to lose any posts.

Better yet, I might construct the post here, then once I'm done, I'll move it all to IC.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X