X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait I'm confused. Are the rest of the crew with John, or are they off to their separate ways?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Reimu and Utsuho are with John, Mara, and Jason. John tried to give them a chance to escape, but they were suddenly sent to another dimension and passed out from its "toxicity". They are now in Roxas's apartment after he found them and brought them back to the real world.

Any questions?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes. Who the hell is Roxas?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

The guy who saved the group after they passed out. I think he's the kid with brown, spiky hair and blue eyes, but I could be wrong.

Also, just a funny little question that has to do with the RP's plot. How would Yukari feel if she found out John tried to blow himself up with a fusion reactor-turned-nuclear bomb?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Roxas is the one on the left. For reference, the on on the right is Ventus. Yes they really do look alike.

Spoiler:
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I'll post when I wake up.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

@Katrix

Wait, so they're not the same character? 0-0
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

No they're not. The reason they look so much alike is because at the time, Ventus's heart resided within Roxas. It's actually a similar reason that Sora and Ventus share some traits as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    @Cucoo

Well, she could be one of the head scientists/researchers for Ragnarok. After all, she provided them some of their most potent weapons. What's to say that she doesn't have her hands in a couple other projects, overseeing them and leading them.

What are all the fields she is significantly proficient in?
                    She could be in deep in terms of military research. She participated in the design of an orbital weapon, She personally designed Nemesis (which she wants to not be "just a weapon"), and she might have had some hand in the design of some armors.

Her mindset could be on creating "weapons" to protect rather than just to destroy.

Comment

So, defense systems and the like, then? Could be interesting.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

RP General Discussion

Ohwaityes defense systems
                        WowIneedmoresleep...
                        And that just might give her a significant role. If she knows how various defense systems work... She would know the strengths and weaknesses...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-05-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Hmm... I actually don't see any opening where I can hop in in terms of Roxas' apartment, so I'll just make an update for Sustic and Mima.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Well... I feel a little overwhelmed today :I

Comment

@Cucoo

I think that it could work for Starla. Is there any other rough edges we need to go over?

@Wriggle

Ok.

@Katrix

Ah, I see.

@Sustic

Why's that?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

I have a lot of stuff to post for ATWAG, need to make a post for TSU, need to reply to you in IP, want to play League but also kinda tired of League right now, want to play Elsword, but afraid I would play for too long and forget to RP, and I had almost broken my toe today.

Just feel like I have a lot of stuff on my my right now ;-;

Comment

Working...
                                X