Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay.. anyways, I´m making the Borderlands app and man I love Deviant art

Expect an Axe and its variants
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

........................... Did Wriggle make an app templete?

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Good morning! Wait.. that can't be right...

Good night! XD

@Zekai

Sorry for the long wait in Shinka. Needed to take care of some things. Expect a post soon.

Oh, and yea, Wriggle made a template.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

yes there is a template
          - Name - Name of your character. Make sure it fits the style of Borderlands. That means no super-fancy fantasy Japanese names.

- Age - Age of your character.

- Gender - Tell me, are you a boy or a girl? - Professor Oak 1995

- Bio - What did your character do before coming to Olympus? Write them here.

- Appearance - A picture of your character with height, weight, and whatever physical marks your character may have (such as tattoos or scars). Also include your character's choice of attire if the clothes in the picture doesn't fit yours.

- Personality - Personality of your character.

- Abilities - This is where things get tricky.
          (If your character is already an existing Vault Hunter class, just say it, I'll understand it.)
          (If your character is a custom-made class, explain the active skills and the skill tree in this section. Add the class mods here if you want.)

- Others - Something else you want to add but don't know where to? Just put them here.

there :P

It is actually "morning" here Utsuh (2:26 am), so it is ok
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Riiiiiiight, forgot about that. Whoops.

It's alright S1, in no hurry.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Funny thing is that it's the same time here. XD

I think I crossed over into your timezone when I moved into Texas. I believe this one is Central, right? I was in Standard Mountain Time before.

@Zekai

And done.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

yup, it is central or UTG -6

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Oh Kristia I kinda left a message for you in IP OOC if you didn't notice... I'm just making sure if you have seen it or not...

Comment

I did, now the distraction is caused by the transformer's sparkling

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Thanks Kristia. I'll try and post soon.

@Zekai

Zekai you are going to freak when I tell you this, but this "Luciel" character coming to Elsword is actually two characters.

A Demon Lord(ess) named Lu, and a half-demon butler named Ciel:
                      http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/0/09/L...Idle_Pose.jpeg

Lu and Ciel have an interesting system. They have a "tag team" like system as followed:

Users can play as either Lu or Ciel in both towns and dungeons, and change between them whenever they want. Depending on the user's preference, it is even possible to play only as Lu or Ciel all the way until the end, but it will be more fun and effective to change between characters depending on the situation. No cooldown is implemented into the exchange mechanism. You battle as whoever you want at any time. And its designed so it's possible to get both characters to fight together if you gather enough resources.

Also Little Specter for Ara is being released really shortly here in the US. Like... really shortly.

Comment

Now that is interesting what they did with Lu and Ciel.

Little......... Specter..... is .......almost......... here? .........ASUUUUUUURRRRAAAAA!!!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

I knew you would react that way! I knew it!

Also I am so going to be bringing in Ciel (the awesome battle butler) to ATWAG if someone were to bring in Lu... Though only when more info for them has been put onto the wiki that is...

Comment

And the silence starts.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Actually, Jason was talking about the "Systems" that Zero mentioned. Zero pretty much told Jason what he already knew, but I was going to have him ask about it after asking about the systems.

Nevermind, I can work with it. It kills two birds with one stone.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-11-2014, 03:27 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I know what Jason was talking about. Was making it that Zero didn't know.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X