Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Oh, ok.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I have absolutely no idea of what to post in TSU. I seriously don't. I feel almost forgotten ;-;

Comment

@Sus

Nah, just post when you get the time or inspiration. Sometimes it helps to mull around on a post.

@everyone in ATWAG

I'll try to post tonight. It's just that it takes a lot of time for my posts in ATWAG.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well there is now official Artwork for the characters Lu and Ciel of Korean Elsword.

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...px-LuyCiel.png

Lu (the little girl) the Demon Lord looks so freaking adorable, and Ciel (the guy with gunblades) looks so badass.

Can't wait til more info on them comes out so I can use them in ATWAG.

Comment

Yay.. more characters.. lets hope for more story too..
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah...
              Though depending on the influx of characters I already have (mostly Elsword), I personally will only use Ciel if someone were to use Lu or vice versa (I use Lu as long as someone uses Ciel). However that can be a bit unlikely in my opinion. Also even then I will need to wait until they are released here so I can play as them and get a taste of what they are like before I even think about making an app for either of them. For all I know I might not even like playing as them, and in turn I might not even bring them in.
              So if I actually want to bring them into ATWAG or not is still really up in the air.

Then again I could always use Ciel's appearance for an RP other than ATWAG. Whether it be for an NPC or a full fledged character though is also up in the air.

Comment

I meant the posting in the RPs, one thing is slow, but it is getting to the point of almost total stop
                (here goes another cycling rant)
                I won't double post again because I know some users are in the forum and actually in some of the RP threads, I understand that we all got stuff to do,

You know what? I won't even keep writing the rant you people already know what I'm talking about
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well currently in ATWAG I'm waiting on S121, IP... really need to post there but I am also waiting on Wonder, BLRP need to finish app, and TSU I am literally having severe writer's block. Last post I had with Cale had him say something to Kris, but then Kris didn't even seem to say anything to him or about what he said and immediately began talking with Jason. With Andrew I am stuck, and I am also waiting for Wonder for Lily.

Comment

I'm now intrigued as to what figurative writer's block is.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

in TSU, Kris didn't have the chance to answer because she felt someone staring at her, thus making the redhead look at the source, Cale can put his teo cents in the conversation since he is what, a meter from her?

And this isn't aiming only at you, it is for everyone to read ( Feel free to comment, counter, whatever thing as a response)

I know that S121 has too many characters (we got to follow the rules to avoid similar situations), but there are other events going on in ATWAG where he doesn't participate.

Also I'm meaning all the RPs that are close to die, I'm not going to try to keep them afloat with double-posting, trust me it downright makes RPing monotone and the interest for it plummets

I'm going to sleep, a headache is already hammering and got to work early tomorrow

Spoiler:

Comment

And I'm still waiting on a post on Add in EG.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, I only have 4 characters in ATWAG. All the others are plot characters. That's what happens when you are in charge of an arc/plot. You become responsible for creating NPCs and making the world seem less empty. In the end, it's not really a matter of me having too many characters, it's a matter of so many people's characters being reliant on me to create a believable world with believable characters.

@Mima

Need you to post in EG for Ethan.
                          Last edited by S121; 12-12-2014, 04:54 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Satisfied?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

On EG:P to help the Manor section along...
                              Morpheus won't be in the way. Also there will be a note tied to one of the columns of the bridge (fluttering in the wind)
                              It would state:
                              "How many stars are in the sky tells you how much time is left."
                              And on the back:
                              "Fear Nothing."

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll make a post sooner or later. I'm exhausted from today, but it will eventually happen.

I'll post in EG first, in about 30 minutes...

Edit:

I got three RPs done, but I'll do ATWAG tomorrow. It's way too late at night to be typing up such a large post. I apologize to all those still waiting on me.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-12-2014, 04:49 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X