X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where am I needed to post aside from EG, IP (though I am waiting on Wonder), and possibly TSU (though I don't know what to post. I feel like I am stuck in it ;-?

Comment

@SUS

Wonder made a thread staying that he has to leave for awhile and gave us use of his characters while he's gone.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well shit. This will be tricky. I'm not good at taking control of someone else's characters... Like... I really am not good at doing such a thing :/

Comment

I'm here to put on a show. So everyone stay online for as long as possible. I'm going to machine gun it up in here to put my characters at rest. WHERE AM I NEEDED?!

KRISTIA, let's get MSF rollin, baby!

SUSTIC, where are all the parts I am needed? I'm gonna end this shark!

S1! Where?!

EVERYONE ELSE! Where is he?!

And if you're wondering YEAH I'M PUMPED! I'M AT A FIGHT FOR EVERYTHING I LIVE FOR! I NEED TO LIVE TO FULFIL WHAT I WANT BEFORE I'M GONNA DIE, AND I HAVE FOUR DAYS TO FIGHT! SO LET'S DO DIS!!!

Comment

@Wonder

Oh hello there.

You need to post in IP and TSU for one.

Also what!? What are you talking about dying!? I'm now confused and a bit worried.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-12-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

My brain is tired and work has been a living hell, but here I am people.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Wait what? Why do you figure that?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

It's a long story. Trust me. All there is to say is that I will either be imprisoned inside my own body by its original owner that I took it from or I will merge and/or become him.

Comment

@Wonder

I know about the DID, but what makes you think that you are not the original owner? Was this confirmed by professionals?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wonder, I think you need to try this:
                      Cogito ergo sum.
                      "I think, therefore I am."

The original concept is a logic test for existence of self.
                      But I like to make up my own use for it and generate new philosophy.

My adaptation of it is: "If I think it to be true, then it shall be true."

If you apply this reasoning to what you're saying then apply the opposite "If I think it to not be true, then it is not true..."

You might realize that you might be convincing yourself of a lie.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like I said, it's a long story. It's been a long process of connections, studies, and putting pieces in place. I am not the original. But I know that I have to live. To play for the next big batman movie. To write the Unity Project. To marry the one I love. This second (technically first) personality in me is a pain in the ass and wants to take his body back, but to me he's like a father. And I won't let him be the animal he is.

Comment

And I say that you won't be able to disprove the following as you won't be able to generate any solid facts to do so:
                          "If I do not think there is a second personality attempting to take over my body, then there is no second personality attempting to take over my body."

If you can generate hard, solid, quantifiable evidence that states that is false, then, and only then, can you say that statement is false.

If you cannot produce said evidence, then you must accept the possibility that the statement could be true.
                          If the possibility of the statement being true exists, then the possibility that what you believe is false also exists.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, Cucoo, but it's only so simple. I can't just think that there is no other. I've tried many things. And I have five days. But I understand where you're going with this.
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-12-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Sorry for double post, but I'm really tired. I'll be back for the last time tomorrow before my soul-searching(?)

Comment

@Wonder

Ok. I'll try to be on tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X