X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I love when the main character never realizes the strength of a mini-boss.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Well, while you guys go through Renamon's battle, I'm going to make myself a hotdog.

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

That last IC post i just wrote, did I use
        computer or phone?

=w= i broke my personal rule of never type an IC post with a phone

Edit: cause I am using a phone atm, did the video go in ok?
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 01:13 AM.

Comment

hm.. time for the fox´s stubborness
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Come on, Kristia. Do you really think I would give Renamon such an easy win? She's gonna go through hell and back.

But Goddamn Kha'zix is awesome.

But then again the monster Rena is fighting is not really Kha'zix, but based heavily off of him.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Requestin' permission to have shulk see a vision of the mantis about to strike Renamon from behind (or take your pick of whatever the mantis will do next) have him run across the trap thanks to visions again, and knock the mantis back?
              Or i stop him short and use Monado Shield on Rena.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                The second option seems better.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hm.. im worried that a human would interfere in a beast duel, it might be dangerous for him
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, both options are canon to what shulk can do, but ill go with just using shield (i mean, look at the video of when Monado Speed is unlocked)

@kristia
                    First, he be a Homs
                    Second
                    Shulk can see visions of every fatal attack and the monado allows him to counter virtually anything
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Posted. Kristia, before you post, wait for Cuckoo.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Just want to know, John still can't intervene with gunshots, right? Or is this something with Shulk?

Does anyone want to know how to pick locks?

Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ wriggs

Ima make it seem like the last part is the vision. Just FYI.

Comment

aw come on, I just saw the post XD

Ok, I´ll edit it, but seriously, the mantis already pierced the ninetailed fox´s back and chest

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

What did I just tell you a few post ago.

Shulk was to shield Kristia so the claw DOESN'T go through.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I saw the rp one first, so I wrote the story, then I saw the ooc one and deleted the post XD

I know, but in your post you say and quote

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Banished Library - Gensokyo

The mantis seemed to appear behind Renamon with such stealth not even Renamon's heightened aware could detect her.

"Consume, and adapt!" The mantis screeched as he pushed his claws through Renamon's chest.
                                it states that it already pierced the body

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X