X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gonna make it as though it DIDN'T Happen yet.

In my next post I was gonna just use that as the vision of the future he would change (cause that's what Shulk does.) Renamon would get a healthy dose of Monado Shield, making her immune to something like that attack for...this time I'ma keep it combat canon and have the shield last for just that one attack.

Comment

ohh, now I understand

so the monado can do virtually anything to buff the warriors?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In short, its the swiss army knife of buffs that can block virtually anything.

Let me pull up the post I had.

Here it is

◾Enchant - Allows allies to damage Mechon for a time and boosts attack power.
        I'm leaving this as is. I would have to dig up the increase in attack...

◾Buster - Damages enemies in a straight line. Mechon suffer double damage.
        Giant Light Saber super attack. It's fairly powerful when it's not used against Mechon, but that's all.

◾Shield - Blocks Talent Arts of equal level or lower. Best used when Shulk has a vision.
        I'll change this according to the situation, so I'll either follow game or cutscene canon

0:35

◾Speed - Improves evasion of a single ally.
        In the cutscene it shows it affecting all allies. in game it's the description above...
        I'm going with the cutscene

0:42

◾Purge - Damages single target at a distance. Removes Auras and Spike effects and inflicts Aura Seal.
        Another one where the cutscene shows it paralyzing the foe, but in game it does what the description says.
        This one I think I'll leave it as the combat description, and add a daze effect.

◾Eater - Damages enemies in front, removes all buffs and inficts Bleed.
        Leaving this as is. It actually becomes more powerful with more buffs on the enemy.

◾Armour - Reduces all Physical and Ether damage to the party.
        And this one leaving as is as well, It's like shield except not as potent

◾Cyclone - Damages all enemies around Shulk. Enemies suffering Break will be Toppled
        This one inflicts a knockdown effect after moves like Air Slash or Stream Edge.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 01:50 AM.

Comment

If it can block anything, I feel like it needs a long cooldown period in between.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@wriggs

In game canon, theres a cooldown that's dependent upon how many attacks you get in. it basically has a cool down of about...10-20 seconds, which in the game is an eternity (especially when you have another vision show up 5 seconds in...)

Of course, when ya don't have the monado arts, you start warning peeps. And if ya can't warn peeps cause the party gauge is empty, you start trying to see what arts you have that can change the future.

The Monado is the 100% efficient way of changing the future (as long as you don't screw up and select the wrong Art)
            Then there's the improv. ways.

(and then when you change the future, this music plays)
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 01:57 AM.

Comment

I feel like I can't think of anything...

Comment

@SUSTIC
                ¯\_(´・ω・`)_/¯
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I suppose mantis got charred, right?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I was going to have it say its' final words, but that's fine too.

@Pringles
                    We're up, lad.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

who wants charred mantis?

its recently cooked

Spoiler:

Comment

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

I feel sad all of a sudden

Comment

Have a Dobercorgi
                            ...it's...
                            Timid and weak, yet can become an excellent guard dog with training
                            ...I don't know what it looks like...

...HAVE A GREEN DANCING SQUIRREL!

EDIT:

BETTER IDEA!
                            Venom Platypus!
                            A black-furred venomous platypus. Happily swims in poisoned swamps.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 02:33 AM.

Comment

ok..? I lost it with the dobercogi XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Have a doge.

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X