Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle and SUSTIC

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm simply waiting for posts.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

>.>

CAUSE EVERYDAY WE'RE SHUFFLIN- *shot*

Comment

I'll try and make a post soon.

Damn Ara Haan pre release event in Elsword...

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              @ Mima

If you ask me based on that, the improbability drive isn't as powerful as ya make it to be...
              What other videos show it being used?
              There are quite a few other videos.

Firstly, any animation with Tricky would count, as he has an improbability Drive inside of him.
              Tricky is towards the end half of these two animations.

The first improbability drive appears in this, along with Tricky.

The Auditor's own drive first appears chronologically here, upgrading the agents to be more powerful.

Tricky's drive appears directly here, and is destroyed. This also marks the first appearance of MAG agents, who were created through a device powered by a drive.

And here is the final video concerning the drives in a somewhat large status, showing their abilities, including infecting Jesus with a virus which causes him to puke large amounts of blood. Also shows a little bit of the after effects of destroying a drive.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post

>.>

CAUSE EVERYDAY WE'RE SHUFFLIN- *shot*

I do, because I'm very persistent.
                sigpic

Comment

gah.. My internet died.. sorry guys.. time to edit the eating thing, right?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

We just need John and Rena telling Patche they're ready.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

And then Shulk can get some action.

I'm seriously questioning why I went with any other character when I joined =w=;
                      After I tie up the loose ends with Morgan and Robin, I might just slowly phase out the others except for Lady Palutena and Link. So I would in essence be left with Shulk, Lady Palutena, Link, and Eleos...
                      and I might still use Edward later on...
                      ...so technically I would be just getting rid of Robin, Morgan, and Lisa.
                      Well... less is more.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                        Ye doge. That's not how ye work 'round herrrrrrrre.

(2p1rat34m3)
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

The beast duo are ready, just to let you know wriggle

and Cucoo, should Midna go to lake hylia?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Sure, but first, let's have her sense that something isn't right. Like Malon (did you ever fix that in your initial post with Midna?) is missing, or Talon and she senses that they somehow were transported to another world.

Then have her find Link (Should be easy to find a green capped Hylian)

Also I currently have Link without the Master Sword.

@ Wriggs

Aye, ye landlubber! Tis 'ow it be done round here! Har Har Har!

EDIT: Oh wait I screwed up me pirate there...
                            ...and why does it not sound right if I write it differently? ugh...
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

let me post about Malon to continue then

Spoiler:

Comment

Yarrrrrr, true pirates be Crittin' 100% of times!

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X