• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Is Ara annoying Ran again?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Ok then, after playing some Metroid, finding nice shipping images, and relaxing with some Elsword, I´m really tempted to send a guy to Samus in ATWAG, while he is basically the same species as another character of mine in the RP, the game is actually different, even more since there is a story.. well.. sort of one.

One thing is sure, telepathy is his only way of communicating
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys... Yeah, I know, I was supposed to pull up the new rp... Too many things came up, then I got too tired and in turn too lazy. So before I begin, who of you are on board? Oh, and one more thing. I have a surprise coming up on the OOC. It will change the basis of Corrupture and it has something to do with the question I asked oh so long ago: "How many of you have watched Psychopass?"

Comment

@Kristia

Why does that description sound familiar?

@Wonder

I haven't seen it, but I understand the basic plot and premise of it. I also LOVE the song.

I can tell you that if it's what I think it's about, you can count me in.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

hi there Wonder, while I don´t understand the question, I´ll answer, my character is Sara Lynchwood, I haven´t seen that movie, but I can check it later

Utsuh, the character would be a great sparring partner of the bounty hunter, they both have similar personalities
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

PsychoPass is an anime series not an actual movie ^^;

Comment

same thing, different format :P

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I thought you couldn't play Elsword.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well Zekai, with Steam I started checking what I could play, starting with a version of CS an since that game played well with 16 players, I thought I could play Elsword

Now I got my Eve back ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Does this mean I should get on?
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

That means you can join the guild I have!?

Comment

I´m actually making the app for the character and thinking on what he can has as equipment aside from normal abilities (seriously, he only has his body as a weapon)

Also I´m resting while watching/hearing a movie

I will join your guild when I can SUS

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

8)

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                              Well Zekai, with Steam I started checking what I could play, starting with a version of CS an since that game played well with 16 players, I thought I could play Elsword

Now I got my Eve back ^^
                              what are the specs on your computer? i have a hand full of fun games that ar't very demanding at all.

Comment

honestly? I don´t know, but I managed to play PSO2 with gamecube graphics like 1-2 years ago

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X