X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSO2 on lowest settings? There shouldn't be too many games your computer can't handle at lowest settings then.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

will my lappy become a furnace?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

chance of being able to cook breakfast on your laptop is low.

Comment

lol ok
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just a heads up for ATWAGers, I'll be making between 3-5 apps to give me more "fun" so in case if I'm waiting on someone to post (currently looking at S1), I'm not just waiting and have something to do also want to make them before MH4U and Elesis' Crimson Avenger gets release.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Excellent. They'll go well with my new character in Somalia.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

I already said I was waiting for Katrix.

If you are upset about it, take it up with him, because I was simply trying to wait for him before posting, just as what was done with me.

Edit: Very well, we will just have to put Roxas' apartment on hold. Post incoming.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry but I'll have to post tomorrow. I'm feeling sleepy and I don't make coherent posts while I pass in and out of consciousness.

In the meantime, I have updated my posting list on the thread Cucoo made. If you want to see who I need to post for, or see who needs to post for me, look there. I will try to keep it up to date, but it might become outdated every once in a while.

Sorry again for not posting, even though I said I would.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                    will my lappy become a furnace?
                    I recommend using a cooling pad whenever gaming on a laptop. It costs a little money but it's a lot better than having to buy a new computer. but if you can afford it, you should save up for a gaming desktop. they are more reliable and don't break/overheat as easy.

From what you described though you should have no problem running games like portal (you cold easily ru n portal on a calculator). If you want me to buy you a few games just ask k? Can't promise i'll be able to afford it but if i can i'd be happy to buy it for you when i get the money.

Comment

woah relax Tewi, I'm flattered by that, but I'm not going to make you pay for my enjoyment, there are good F2P games like Elsword and TF2, I'm going to test Warframe today.

Also, I can pay for my own games ^^; there are steam cards in my local store, so the credit card problem shouldn't bother me si much

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah Warframe... A game I oddly stopped playing... still fun.

Essentially Space Ninja Halo Spartan's

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          I'm going to test Warframe today.
                          Oh god. This is coming from someone with over 386 hours in Warframe, be prepared, and keep your graphical settings low.

The game is amazing, but there's grind. Lots and lots of grind. Jut warning you in advance that if you do not like grinding the same mission over and over, you will DESPISE that game.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

That moment when you had eaten so much Pizza Rolls in one setting that you feel drunk afterwards...

And I'm supposed to be on a diet. ;w;

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                              if you do not like grinding the same mission over and over, you will DESPISE that game.
                              Kristia is used to that thanks to MH.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Mima, I played RPG games where grinding is a must, Star ocean, the last hope was a long game and to have the perfect ending, I had to grind with a single enemy to get a close to 0% chance object so I could make funereal bouquets, it took me a week to do it, putting aside other things

So grinding is something I´m used in games like Monster hunter, Zekai knows what I´m talking about

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X