X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

I think you might take a liking to Warframe. It's a game that really makes your character feel powerful and extremely agile, all while being fairly balanced. (In my opinion.)

Heck, you can even run on walls while shooting, and surely the latest update has made the game only better.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      all while being fairly balanced.
      HAHAHAHAHA, YOU KNOW NOTHING, KNAVE, NONE STAND NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY RHINO.

It's true. Rhino's completely OP, especially with the Arcane Vanguard Helmet. Gives him speed, strength, utility, everything you could ask for for endgame. Better when in combination with an OP weapon, like the Soma or Boltor Prime.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

I was speaking in terms of the other Warframes. It's essentially a given that Rhino is OP,but maybe that's why I love it.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Mima

I was speaking in terms of the other Warframes. It's essentially a given that Rhino is OP,but maybe that's why I love it.
          The thing is though, a lot of the warframes aren't balanced at all. Either they're underpowered, their skills ceasing to work well later in the game, or they're on a similar level to Rhino.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Ok, I just played the tutorial after setting everything to the lowest specs possible, it is a fast game, the loading sucks, but I like it
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

I never had a problem with the likes of Excaliber, and there's nothing all too special about that one. I never really even used his abilities.

How I see it, it all really depends on the modules you get. Eventually, you will become powerful, but until you get the rare nicer ones or level up your modules, you will be at least moderately tested.

@Kristia

Good to hear.
              sigpic

Comment

S121 I need you in TSU.

Comment

@Pringles
                  So about the India arc.

You said you might have a problem with deleting all the India treasure hunter arc posts from AtWaG because of data limitation. If you tell me the login info over via some safe way (Idk if PMing is safe enough), then I can delete only those parts for you. Afterwards, you can just change the password to keep your account private again.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Finally off work.

@Sus

Ok. I'll get to it once I get home. I only have a 5% charge right now.

@Wriggle

Fair enough. Just don't go through all my PMs.

I'll do it once I get home. I have a really low charge.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Mima

I never had a problem with the likes of Excaliber, and there's nothing all too special about that one. I never really even used his abilities.
                      Excalibur got nerfed to hell recently. He's actually fairly useless now.

Comment

S121. Your inbox is once again full.

I swear this will get annoying.

Comment

@Mima

The Radial Blind nerf? I never really relied on his abilities anyway. I just ran around and gunned down stuff like I was playing a third-person shooter.

@Sus

Fixed.
                          sigpic

Comment

@Mima

The Radial Blind nerf? I never really relied on his abilities anyway. I just ran around and gunned down stuff like I was playing a third-person shooter.
                            Then you would never get far later in the game. Later in the game, good abilities with utility (Mag's Pull, Excal's Radial Blind pre-nerf, Nekro's Desecrate, etc.) are almosst required to get far, lest you be torn to shreds by enemies who will A: Not die, B: Mow you down in seconds, or C: Both.

Comment

@Mima

You just gotta trust me here. There's more ways to fight than simply running in or going guns blazing. Guerrilla tactics actually work quite nicely. I could get by the later planets with very few problems. I won't lie, it was challenging and it made you think, but that was the excitement of it all. I've always loved a good challenge. Despite what you may think, I got far... then I got a Rhino.
                              sigpic

Comment

strange strategies, odd actions, distraction tactics, think outside of the box, lure your enemies with false baits and in the end you will rise above them
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X