X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, sorry to break the convo, but Pringles I need you in Corrupture because I promised Sustic we'll get to the bulk of Arc 1 before he wakes up.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That's the crazy part.

I'm only 5 feet 7 inches and weigh 175- 180 lbs, yet I'm much stronger than my physical statistics would suggest. For the longest time, I have tried to figure out why that is. In fact, everyone on my dad's side of the family is EXTREMELY strong. My dad's sister is a couple inches shorter than me and does not weightlift, yet she's a security guard that can throw around these bigass security guards that are 200-250 lbs. They even said that she hits like a bodybuilder. XD

My brother is very scrawny looking, yet he's about as strong as a grown man, and I believe that if he gets As fit as me, he'll be even stronger than I am. 0_0

@Wriggle

Already in mind. Just got home and will be posting shortly.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

then your genes are of far more developed strength I guess
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You ain't kiddin me. I'm not even the strongest either.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yup. Supermart Avengers.

In fact, I'm wondering

If the RP community was casted in the Avengers, who would be where? Just as a funny thought experiment.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That's a good question.

I love power armor, yet I'm sstupidly strong, yet not always pissed. Maybe Captain America? He was the Master Chief before Master Chief even existed. XD

Kristia strikes me as the archer, Hawkeye. Don't know why.

You? Maybe Tony.
              Last edited by S121; 02-18-2015, 06:33 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Genius engineer, coming through.

[edit]
                I kinda see Zekai as Thor. Why? Cuz from what I saw, he hasn't a clue of what we talk about sometimes (i.e. League, Interstellar, literature jokes)

There's nobody really RAGE-y to be Hulk :/:/:/:/:/

Now we just need to figure out who's the hottest person in the community to be Black Widow :^)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

SUSTIC can be Hulk. Have you seen him when he's pissed? (Sorry Sus)

Hmm... Which of us is highly acrobatic, good at stealth, knows hundreds of ways to kill a person, and would look good in a bodysuit...

Anyone is welcome To help me on this one, or else I'm gonna say a random name. XD
                  sigpic

Comment

Well the only other grill open that regularly RPs (participating in more than 1 RP) is Serene...
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That settles it, Serene by default.

Hey Sus, hear that? You're in a relationship with The Black Widow. XD

Also, did you see the questions about the song you posted earlier?
                      sigpic

Comment

Noo I have not.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Should be on the page before the previous one.

Basically, what is the song about? What kind of character is inspired when you hear it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well the one by Lee Soo Young sounds so... oh I don't know, Oriental. It just sounds like a ballad that is meant to be a theme for a last stand for a Korean swordmaster before her inevitable death.

While IU's song sounds like a young chronomancer's theme who wants to hurry and grow up. The lyrics literally are about a girl telling her lover that she'll grow old enough to make her own decisions, so he should be patient until that time comes.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hmm...

Those would be interesting angles to work. Any RPs you had in mind for them? Also, I don't know why, but the former song makes me think of rain and a character that, for some unknown reason, shut out the world.

Do the lyrics match the vibes I feel? If only I had a computer. I would be able to look up the lyrics on my own, but this thing is wayyy too picky.
                              Last edited by S121; 02-18-2015, 07:27 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well here are the Englando translated lyrics.

Spoiler:

I didn't know anyone wanted me before this day came.
                                I didn't know how to hug someone before I met you.

(Hweeleelee) Look over here. (Hweeleelee) Walk over to me.
                                (Hweeleelee) Why are you going the wrong way?
                                Look carefully, it's not her.. but me.

How many times must I call out to you?
                                How loud does it have to be for you to hear?
                                I have never rested from an exhausting love so
                                When will you recognize me? When will you begin to love me?
                                If you were me, then it would be so easy.

I don't know how to stop now. There must've only been a beginning.
                                I don't know anything except for you and I don't want to learn.

(Hweeleelee) Your happiness with her (Hweeleelee) makes me miserable.
                                (Hweeleelee) Can it not be me? Look carefully inside of me inside of you.. it's you.

How many times must I call out to you?
                                How loud does it have to be for you to hear?
                                I have never rested from an exhausting love so
                                When will you recognize me? When will you begin to love me?
                                If you were me, then it would be so easy.

Even if you put more rocks onto my heart,
                                it can nerver outweigh the longingness.
                                Until the moment my eyes become hazy I want to watch.
                                (Hweeleelee)

Even if I wait, can you not come? Am I not in your tomorrow either?
                                I can't put away my heart before you come
                                but will the day when I have to forget, still come?
                                If I try to forget then will I really forget?
                                Everyday forgetting first..
                                It starts with the heart set on forgetting,
                                but by forgetting myself will I forget you?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X