• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

That might work.

What's y-data?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

in short, it's research logs of this one scientist that had discovered the secrets of the Zohar which is a relic of God as well as a bunch of other secrets to infinite power, where this one lost planet was that had more secrets to infinite power, and so on so forth.
      Something that everyone was ready to stab each other in the back for kinda thing.

Spoiler:

The Y-Data is information described as the "Root of the Miltian Conflict". It is said to be the entire log of Joachim Mizrahi which comprised his entire research especially regarding the Zohar among many integral events and components in the series including the Gnosis phenomenon and the location of Lost Jerusalem. It also includes the access codes to the U.M.N. transfer column for the Old Miltia sector, which have been lost since the conflict.

During the Miltian Conflict, Jin Uzuki stole a copy of the Y-Data from U-TIC, likely from Margulis, and downloaded it into Canaan. However the data was encrypted and could only be accessed within Labyrinthos. For 14 years the Miltian government worked endlessly to decode it to no avail.

Another copy was hidden within MOMO Mizrahi. Several people, including Juli Mizrahi, Joachim's wife, had no knowledge that the copy existed within her. MOMO's copy of the Y-Data features a safeguard that the Ormus cult, namely Albedo Piazzolla, had to bypass in Episode II in order to extract the information he needed to locate the Abyss. According to Wilhelm, the data extracted from MOMO by Albedo was incomplete.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see.

Anyways, what about the nihilistic angle? Do you think we might be able to get something out of it?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

If we say he's trying to "teach humanity a lesson"...
          I mean... if he believes this...
          Albedo believes that human civilization is pathetic and that culture is simply delusions and views it as a form of terror management theory as a distraction from death.
          He might try to "wake up" humanity, rather than destroy them.
          Because I definitely don't want to reduce him to "just another bad guy that wants to destroy the world." He's more than that... He might be crazy and might be willing to kill a lot of people to get a point across, but he does it to achieve a "higher goal."

Comment

@Cucoo

That might work. He's trying to prove a philosophical point. What does he want to achieve in the end? What does he expect will happen?
            sigpic

Comment

If there was more normal humans against characters he could go into a partial campaign to prove similarities. Remember that one line I wrote down that could be his reaction about being a character?
              "Whether or not I come from a place of fiction is trivial. It's all the same, you see? For we all bleed the same; we all die the same!"
              That could be applied in more ways than one...

EDIT:
              Ok he actually does want to show humans what for

This is the scene that has this quote... But what really makes me think it's him talking and not U-DO is what he says next after it
              "As my duty as an immortal, I've prepared a brand new world view for mankind. When I temporarily linked with U-DO, I climbed the ladder of evolution, and saw the leaning tower of culture that humans have struggled to construct. It's not even a tower, really! It's a scaffold of rotting wood, built with meager knowledge and pitiful tools!"

"But a nice guy would tell them the truth, would he not? 'Hello! You've got it all wrong!'"

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-18-2015, 07:49 PM.

Comment

@Corrupture people

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

In the meantime, I'll try to get Kristia to join me in a smaller arc.

Comment

Well since my idea of a post in Corrupture would and should not conflict with whatever S1 will post, and Mima's post.

Comment

Guys I'm too tired to go on any further. I'm just going to go to bed now since I have to do some important stuff tomorrow (cleaning the place up because we will be having a HIGHLY important visitor coming to visit tomorrow... Well at least important to Jasmine... okay her father is coming to visit.)

PLEASE and I do mean PLEASE do not go too far in any of the RP's without me. Especially Corrupture. I REALLY DO. NOT. WANT. TO MISS ANYTHING IN THAT DAMN RP. I'm being serious here because I know how S1, and Wriggle can get in that RP. The amount of posts that happened in one night in the IC was somewhat astonishing. I don't want to miss much at all guys. If Wriggle does post I will try to get it as soon as possible tomorrow.

Comment

@everyone

Back from the gym. Did awesome. XD

Also, for the record, I am not ripping Sustic's post off. I reserved it because I knew someone was most likely going to pull something similar, and I did not want to look like I was copy/pasting someone else's idea. I do not like to be that guy. 0-0;;

@Cucoo

And so we have a motive for him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay nevermind. I cannot sleep. ;w;

Comment

@everyone

ALSO, GREAT NEWS!!! HOUSE DATE CONFIRMED, 8 DAYS TILL DEAL IS CLOSED AND WE MOVE IN!!! XD

8 days man, 8 dayyyyyyyyyyssss...

It Will most likely be 9 or 10 because we would still need to get the water, electricity, internet, and all that jazz activated, as well as getting our stuff from storage, but the end is nigh! XD
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

OH MY F***ING GOD!!! YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

EITHER BY THE END OF THIS MONTH OR THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH YOU WILL BE BACK AND I FEEL LIKE I F***ING CALLED IT!!!!

Comment

@S1

...right.
                                Executing it on the other hand without making it seem like typical "trying to destroy all of mankind" sort of deal will be what bothers me...

Trying to get a scenario that works will be tricky... especially one that isn't over in a matter of seconds. As soon as the Song of Nephilim is used, I would think things would turn into a quick set of events. The Song has a pretty potent cloaking system that makes it virtually undetectable until you actually start looking for it, which would be caused by the "Song of Nephilim." With the wavelength, only powerful psychics can hear an audible song whereas everyone else hears nothing but start to go mad nonetheless. So there might be some chaos caused by the Song of Nephilim... because to the common psychic the song would be very faint. In Xenosaga, the Song of Nephilim was only found because Rubedo and Nigredo both knew what to scan for when they heard the song. In ATWAG, no one knows what to scan for therefore there would be some time before it is found. So the primary incident would be people going mad by the Song of Nephilim's effect. The question then is how to build up to it. If Albedo had followers or something-
                                ...wait...
                                ...What if we said there was a cult following of rabid Albedo fans or something similar that is causing a sort of uprising?
                                It's crazy enough it might work.
                                ...Still seems weak because Albedo resorting to using human followers seems out of place...

Also, awesome. approx. a week and a half till you get back properly... good news indeed.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-19-2015, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X