X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@everyone

Sorry for not posting lately. These past couple of days have been taxing, what with me being sick (actually quite sick. I'm surprised that I'm this sick, yet able to work), working, and moving to a new house. Not only does it eat up time, but also energy as well.

I'll try to post shortly.

@Trouble

D'awwwwww, I feel all important now. XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

@flan

Well now you know.
      Plus i haven't really been keeping up on it. I've just this past week recently gone back to maintaining it when lunasa and book left, therefore creating a decrease in the number. Aside from that I've been letting it sit save for the few notices I get when someone requests entrance into it that I eventually remove because I think they're in game RPers which doesn't help the list.
      Again, swore you had found it and thought I saw you in the list, therefore I didn't do anything. Plus the fact we never interacted in this context before really didn't make me realize that I needed to do anything.

P.S. The RP Group is nothing special so you weren't exactly being left out of anything. It's, again, only used as a comforting reminder that there's more than 12 of us here. It's not accurate considering tewi can't be put in cause she's staff. (Katrix and TR were in it before they became staff so somehow that overrode that.)
      And it's something that tends to sit untouched for long periods of time so drawing attention to its existence like this is a bad thing... Because it isn't anything special.
      Really.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-04-2015, 04:13 AM.

Comment

1:57 am.. my brain is going to places..

waiting for the update of a comic that wasnŽt what I expected, and in the light that IŽm going to fall into weird, but interesting dreams..
        IŽll probably meet this guy, he is just.. random XD
        Spoiler:
        http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/317/a/d/thanx_for_5_m__alan_in_some_heavy_makeup_xd_by_shi niez-d6u4wm6.jpg

so just in case.. IŽll follow this personŽs ideas (more randomness)
        Spoiler:
        http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/363/0/2/a_message_to_my_fans__by_nebezial-d5pmh1v.jpg

goodnight ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Saving some music here for later inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niU0ipPurM4
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

LIFE FORMS
            WHERE FOR ART THOU

;w;

Comment

I'm here.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ah~
                and you is one of the life forms I require
                for SK

Comment

Riiight, with Nemesis and ur new girl correct?
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

yus yus

Comment

Let me finish what I'm doing and I'll get on it.

Comment

I have been here most of the week
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

and you ish also a life form I require for EG
                          yis yis
                          All must get a Roc and we can fly away~

Comment

I thought Mara was already following everyone

Spoiler:

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

I'm running on no sleep and have to prepare for the hardest workload I have ever had today. Time to guzzle the Monsters. (It may be the lack of sleep, but something about that sentence doesn't sound right...)

@Cucoo

As for EG, I'll try to post today, but it might be late at night.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Posted in SK

Comment

Working...
                                X