X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So until S1 or SUS posts, i suppose the only thing left that can happen involves wriggles character lol
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Zekai

Android?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Yes but since I made that post, I've been getting them again.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia
          Edited my post in IP to address your character.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

ok, let me check, thanks
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Guys bad news. My computer is now broke. My computer had blue screened today, and when it happened I tried rebooting my computer however before it can even restart it lasts a second before completely freezing, BSODing then restarting. Then it happens again and again. It happened because my computer had gotten shut off while I was doing a CHKDSK /R scan and the scan was only at 10%. Now my computer just refuses to restart just because I had a power surge while it was doing the CHKDSK /R scan. Now I don't know how to fix it and since I am using a shitty laptop I probably won't be active for the next few days, weeks, or maybe even months until I can get this problem fixed.

Comment

@everyone

I'm sorry about being so inactive lately. I have been busy at work, but at the same time, I have allowed Mumble and games to distract me from the forum. I apologize for holding up ATWAG for as long as I have.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

It is good to see you again tho Utsuh ^^
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SUS, get on mumble if you have it
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

And here I am been waiting on my laptop to finish updating. It's been like this for the past 7 hours and only at 138/169. Gah this is boring.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I can't get on Mumble dude. My laptop is shit it can't run mumble properly. So please stop damn spamming okay? I'm sorry but I am not in a good mood. I can't even figure out how to start in safe mode

@Zekai

Yeah well at least you have a computer that you will be able to use when it's done updating. I might be without a good computer to use for weeks if I can't get this fixed.

Comment

what about a phone then? I have used a friend´s one to make actually lengthy posts.

Just a suggestion

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Off to work very soon, but when I get back, EG is next.

@Kristia

Also, I posted for Vala in ATWAG. Just a heads up since I haven't posted for her till now.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

I already posted in ATWAG Utsuh, the brawler is smiling at the armored soldier

Spoiler:

Comment

@sus
                                Simple fix, if you have the OS disc then you can boot from that and repair the corrupted files. Had the exact same thing happen to me in the past.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X