X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Sustic

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about the pressure.

As for the stress, how do you usually relieve stress? For me, I listen to music, and when I'm angry, I tend to punch a steel plate to vent. While I wouldn't recommend busting your knuckles against a steel plate, I can say that music really helps. It all depends on what kind of music fits your mood. I would also recommend laying down and clearing your head/meditating. I have always found that when I feel unsure or frustrated, taking a step back from the situation, taking a deep breath, and reassessing your situation usually allows you to see things in a .ore positive light, as well as providing the opportunity to approach the situation with a different and/or refreshed perspective.

I would say much more, but I am on my phone. If you still feel stressed when I get off work, we could talk in Mumble if you want. Is that okay?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. Happy easter... *yay*

Yeah... I got sick with a stomach virus today and even threw up at one point. God, it relieves you of the feeling of sickness for a while, but the price is terrible. Felt like a vacuum, I couldn't breathe... Sorry, too much. But either way, I can't post today, but I'll try to post in Corrupture tomorrow.

Heh, tells you a lot about me given I got really sick on the day of the revival of Christ... ^^;

Comment

@S121

Normally I just play games that I haven't played in a LONG time, games I grew up with. However I don't have a solid way to do such a thing aside from Emulator's, but the thing with that is some of the games I like don't usually work with an emulator. Or the fact that the controls I try to configure just do not fit a keyboard. Which is why I really need to get a gamepad Dx.

Also music doesn't tend to help as my mind gets really picky on what kind of music I want to actually listen to. Also laying down and trying to calm my head. I tried that earlier but ended up falling asleep because of it >->

Also I did talk with someone I know personally IRL and it made me feel better, so yeah...

Comment

Sus, you have a PS3 controller?
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Hey, SUS, uhh... I know you reserved a post, but my character has nothing to do with any of yours, so... is it alright if I go on?

Comment

In infinite project? Sure you can go on and post as long as your post literally has nothing to do with my character, Zekai's character, or Wriggle's other characters.

Comment

Yay!!! My laptop is running soooooooo much faster now but still lags a bit but not as bad as before. I am happy.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ SUSTIC

Oh... really? Because I wanted to continue the conv with Marionette. I guess I'll hold, then.

Comment

@Wonder

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                    In infinite project? Sure you can go on and post as long as your post literally has nothing to do with my character, Zekai's character, or Wriggle's other characters.

You can still post. I was saying that if your post does not have anything to do with my character, Zekai's character, or Wriggle's characters Gigante, Corona, or Ari then it's fine. If the post does not have anything to do with INTERACTING with the other characters then it's fine, but if it involves continuing with Mariette then it's fine.

Comment

Oh, and did you get my PM, SUS?

Comment

Tapatalk isn't given me notifications now since it updated so if it takes me awhile to post, don't blame me.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ok, so, Cucco.

I'm not going to be posting much for Phenom during the traversing of this labyrinth, so if you just want to include Phenom's giving directions to the group when you're posting for Nyctores, be my guest.

Comment

If you want to work it that way I would just ask for dialogue to use in the posts.

Comment

I can do that too. Just tell me what directions they'd turn and how far they'd go.

Though honestly I was just kind of expecting you to do something like "phenom told them to turn this direction and continue for so many meters"

Comment

I don't have any specific plan for this labyrinth so anything would do.
                                I'm going to have this be a little more plot and have it where we get through after escaping from the guardian 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X