X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Especially a boss whose attacks are FULL SCREEN ATTACKS!!!

Comment

@Sus

Rule one, buddy.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!!!!!"
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Time to hit the beds!

zzz
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Sus

Oh yea, I think I posted for you in IP.
            sigpic

Comment

Well I feel happy now.

@S121

Also yes I do know, but I'm not going to post until I get a post from Wriggle or someone else to post for Tokyo.

Comment

@Sus

Happy about what?

Also, now I feel unhappy. . (Wait, that doesn't seem like the right face...)
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

I feel happy because I might have an idea for a post with Andrew in TSU... but it will have to happen after student orientation.

Comment

I had an enjoyable few minutes.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@everyone

Ok, I am back and now have my own phone.

What did I miss?
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Shit went down in TSU, and things might have... gone further than they should... and now I'm contemplating about just taking a break from RPing for a good while... yet doing so could be catastrophic on the RP Section...

Comment

@Sus

Well leaving wouldn't solve anything.

What exactly happened? All I see is that you guys were talking about chronomancy, and then... Well, boom. Could you tell me?
                          sigpic

Comment

short story shorter:
                            Lunasa made a post where his character asked selene (who just crashed into a bush from being launched from her moped) if she was a chronomancer based on the observation of the seven clocks on her belt.
                            Because of phrasing, it appeared to be metagaming. A bit of back and forth from there and we're at the current state of things.

Comment

@Cucoo

Damnthatcouldhavebeenhandledbetter. 0-0

So why is everyone on edge? Perhaps I should read it again.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's because of me being a douche. But that's who I am. I just wanted to help Sustic out with it, but harsh criticism is poorly taken in the internet, so
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X