X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried that before and I cant just jump like that, even if I don't release then right away. I'm more of the "focus on the next part, not what's afterwards" kind of person.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

then try putting yourself into your character, you know only what he knows

So what is their current objective? be your character and think on how to reach that objective
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

...............Kristy, I made Zedept based off of me so in a way I am Zedept. As for their objective, reaching the island and huntimg Ala.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

ok you got your goal, what are the options they have to reach that island?

Also Kris is based on me and I still have dreams of being in that adventure
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Almost all the hunters are based off The Tavern people, except for a few that are in the story.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well, this may be good news, or it may be bad news, but more info was released on John.

My guesses into his personality were close, but it seems that I messed up in many areas, at least with ATWAG John. Then again, that John is not really canon anyways, EG John is. ATWAG John was more or less me making educated guesses about how he would be after 3 years of Cortana's death festering in his mind, as well as making him psychologically weaker for balancing reasons.

Here's the wikis.

http://www.halopedia.org/john-117
              http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/John-117
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Well guys.. I have to go to sleep.. cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Night Kristy.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well Zekai, you know the personalities of most, if not all characters, you got your current objective.

Try making a chapter, it could even be a filler one, about their plans.

And Utsuh, I can tell you that the moment the chief started interacting with the other characters, he started changing

And SUS, I have a question or two about Henir´s time and space which I will send to you via PM

Spoiler:

Comment

Mhm. Been playing the new Binding of Isaac game. Gives me ideas, both twisted and gruesome. My specialty.

Also, the music's great. Soundtrack from the original was good, but this beats it by miles. Especially the music for the various bosses. Just amazing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I saw some gameplay of it, some people have crazy ideas, but got to give it to the creator, a crazy yet, challenging game

Spoiler:

Comment

Challenging is proportional to the good items you have. If you get teh right synergy or combo, you can be very OP. And the creator's fine with it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

you are right, but if you obtain a bad combination, well.. things can get even worse for you.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That... is actually very true.

Him needing to interact to survive has indeed changed him, changed certain aspects of his personality. Maybe he's not too far off from canon.

Also, where do you get the MSF character sheet?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I posted using phone for an IC. Had to make it on Notepad first.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X