X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know, the creatures that appeared didn´t appear to be Locust at all, the two characters that appeared are totally new if I´m correct.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, I see. New creatures to kill.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

yup, but again, more will be revealed as the year passes

At least with Mass Effect (Which I screamed of joy) has a bit more information, it is really possible that you will be a new character aside from Commander Shepard because the crew will go to the Andromeda Galaxy, hence the title of the game Mass Effect Andromeda
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I kno E3 has been having a live stream on YouTube for awhile and it'll be lasting like another 9 hours or something like that.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai

Okay I think you two should slow down a little in TSU as the rest of us can't proceed with anything at all until Wriggle posts again. If that's alright with you both.

Comment

You know, with this whole episode I'm going through (plus a little season 9 of Supernatural), I realized something...

Humanity is a shithole to live as... But it's the most beautiful shithole I've ever seen. From creating buildings that can touch the sky to stations beyond earth. I can say I'm proud to be human above all else. It just sucks that not many else realize this. You know... I think I would fear death less if everyone cared, and nobody cried. And if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride. Yes, my friends, that was Nickelback. They may be branded as a bad band, but they ended up putting this song out and I was blown away.

If we could all work together without anything in return, think about how far the human race could get. But everyone thinks it's a lost cause to unite all of humanity. What they don't realize is... What if all of humanity believed they could? They are -- we are -- so preoccupied with the idea of the impracticality that we could instead of realizing that they should so that they could at least try. Then I think I can no longer fear death.

But then S1 asked... What is it about death that scares me? Well... You may know it. I won't say it to bestow my anxiety unto you all, but it's the one thing about death that everyone can fear. And I think that's where religion comes in. To help ease the process. I live this life. I love this earth. Hell, that night I cried, I remember, I spoke to God. I appraised him for such a beautiful life. And quite honestly, I'm not very religious.

In other words, I learned a lot. I learned that life is short, but then I also learned that life is pretty long, too. I learned that death is something not to be afraid of, but nothing to make light of. I learned that life is beautiful. I learned to respect others' lives, not to take them for granted, because every life is so special. I learned so much... And I'm just some snotty teenager who's barely lived a fifth of his entire lifespan and already spouting this and that about the true majesty of life. I would never wish this anxiety on anyone. It's hellish, honestly. Every half an hour I get choked up just thinking about it. And that bothers me. But if someone else were to go through what I'm going through, I just hope that they can learn what I have.

Sorry for dropping this on you all, but... Thought you could learn something from this. I would never pass up a chance to teach an important experience. So, for anyone who cares... Cheers, to humanity! The most beautiful shithole species and the worst miracle ever made!

Comment

life keeps moving and it doesn´t matter who we are or what we do, in the end we will all die, be it by age, sickness, or whatever. So you have to live, simple as that, you control your life with your actions, yes we might have done horrible things, but it is in our nature to explore things and try to understand what we can reach.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

I've went through a similar revelation when I was around 15-16 and was going through some tough times due to my mother, had been dumped by my first girlfriend big time, had been on some seriously messed up medicine, and had literally NO ONE to talk with at all. Hell I didn't even see a therapist.

I learned that humanity is a shithole race and would turn against each other for the dumbest, most fucked up of reasons.

Then there are the BETTER points of humanity. The people in the world that are really... not that bad.

Then I just stopped caring about it and just found my love for gaming.

Aaaand then the internet came into the picture eventually and around the time I moved out and got my own place and found someone I could call a friend. THAT really helped me feel better.

Not to mention is that I also am afraid of death. For crying out loud I could literally die at any given moment for any reason whatsoever. But I never try to dwell on it as right now, in the present, there are other things I need to worry about. Like actually trying to make the best of things currently to make life enjoyable (which I have been... feeling like I've been doing moderately well), along with trying to make sure others around me are the same way.
                  Also f**k yeah Supernatural is awesome.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-16-2015, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Yay!!! I'm finally back from some boring IRL stuff. Anywhere I'm needed?

Comment

@Zekai

IP mostly.

Comment

Sorry for double post, but Edit Post button isn't letting me edit my previous post, but Wonder I'm gonna sort of laugh when Snake and the others that are going to investigate what's left of Base 7 get's to the remains of Base 7 as there practically aren't any remains due to the fact that it was blown up with an anti-matter bomb leaving nothing but a clean crater. You can go ahead and ask S1 about it as well.

Not trying to like correct you as I see nothing that needs correcting, but just saying as a heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                          ... going to investigate what's left of Base 7 get's to the remains of Base 7 as there practically aren't any remains due to the fact that it was blown up with an anti-matter bomb leaving nothing but a clean crater... Not trying to like correct you as I see nothing that needs correcting, but just saying as a heads up.
                          @ SUSTIC
                          Uh... yeah, that kinda does need correcting XD Thanks for that. I'll get right on it.

Comment

An advise for everyone who is interacting with my characters in the RPs

I'm at a friend's house because someone damaged the transformer with its car, I have no electricity and it will take from 2 to 5 days to fix it.

So my activity on internet will be severely affected

Spoiler:

Comment

I was wondering where you were... are you going to be posting at all soon?
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I am posting for tonight, I could be active on the week's nights, but got to take in mind I'm a guest on this house

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X