• Show
Clear All

you have to respond to S1 as well
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

And the post has been edited
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Guys... S1 and Wriggsie... page 153 of AtWaG. Boy, that was a trip down memory lane. Future Otori, Takoizu, John(tron), yukari, that meeting was just marvelous to relook. Know what, on Otori's final post, I actually gave myself feels.

Comment

@Wonder

True. It was rather memorable, and overall some of our better writing.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll be honest, though, I do forget what each stage of Jack's power unlocks, which is definitely a problem... ^^; I know the third unlocks ability to use danmaku, stage four cancels youkai ability against him, and stage five unlocks something else I know but won't share. Do you know by any chance what changed about Jack during Takoizu's fight? Speaking of which, that was an intense fight.

And I hate to drop this on you, but I made a post for Volgin and am waiting on you.

Comment

Remember something Wonder, the time traveler is on thin ice, and if things go as how they are, a rather heavy decision will be made.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

True. But there will be one thing that will knock your socks on...

Comment

He isn't Otori's kid, it was all a lie!

:P

Spoiler:

Comment

Time to bring this to Maury

YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

... no he is. But knowing me, I may have well have :P It's something more shocking. Or rather not shocking, more despicable.

Comment

Just a heads up, I'm going to test a fictional language on you guys I made up for EG. It'll just be the occasional word to see if it looks good in context with English.

Comment

@Wonder

I know about Volgin. Luckily, I've been feeling better, and reading back has given me a little more drive to post. I'll get on it when I get off work.

As for what changed, I believe that it was doubt, or at least the first indications of it, as evidenced by him questioning himself.

@Cucoo

Let's see it.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Duinachronoti'i. I need to work out a few conventions yet. I'm calling it Va'lati. I also intend on 3 others of similar methods. I'm making it real simple too. I'm taking english and latin, chopping off the ends of words or changing them and taking on things that kinda give it a ati sound to it. I'm even looking at suffixes that might give it different meaning, like changing it from "I run" to "You run."

Oh and the first word I just tried is actually a phrase. See if ya can guess it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Something involving time?
                              sigpic

Comment

Aye, "in due time."

Comment

Working...
                                X