Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find any good fanficcccccccccc

Comment

@Zekai

Much like how most of us have lives outside of the computer. Lately I've been more busy due to some heavy house cleaning lately (which did need doing due to a small cockroach infestation which is clean and good now) among other things.

While others actually have work and other stuff that keeps us from posting as we should be doing lately. Which doesnt help when combined with how lazy some of us are.

So sorry if you are not getting proper posting in RP's from us when it's the only thing that you may have for entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
        I can't find any good fanficcccccccccc

If you like Mass Effect with Garrus and Shepard, Sense and Flexibility is your best option, it is one of the best I have read.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I personally prefer John Cena fanfics.

Because I can't see them. :3

Comment

It exists
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 06-30-2016, 07:29 PM. Reason: Fixed your image

Comment

I'm sur they do, but I still can't see them :3

Comment

@Lunasa
                Your image was broken. I fixed it.

But yeah, I'm kinda echoing a few of the same stuff that Lunasa has. Since S1's not posting in AtWaG and Tewi has yet to make the TSU reboot yet, there's not much I can do around here. So, instead I just go about my mod duties, play Pokémon/Minecraft/random games, or just laze around.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Damn it TR now i can see it :<

Comment

@TRXD

Thanks, I was trying to upload from my phone but imgur app is stupid

Comment

im going to bed early tonight everyone. So if you need me I won't be on for maybe the next 3-4 if not 5-6 hours. Sorry I just haven't had a good sleep schedule, being up half the night and asleep half the day in erratic intervals and have been trying to stay up today to go to sleep. So sorry to anyone who might happen to want to talk to me, but right now I am literally dead tired and it's 8:30. I've been up since nearly 5 o clock this morning. So good night everyone. I might see you all later tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

@TRXD

Actually, I've been waiting for you to post in ATWAG. XD
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S1
                          Why the hell didn't you say anything?

Ok. Gonna post.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I try to contact you on Mumble, but often I can never really catch you, due to me sleeping around this time. ^^;
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

So Pokemon Go's here

I got it despite not particularly caring about Pokemon

Gym battles are buggy af

Niantic why

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

@ Lunasa

I also heard it kills your battery power.

Comment

Working...
                                X