X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

She would be like Lucina in FE: A cause she would have been sent back to the past after Yukari isn't capable of doing so (using her own powers or maybe Sakuya did something.) and she would be trying to prevent things from happening. She would be more aware of her "Future past" unlike the son that was sent back 25 years ago when he was just born.

And I'm thinking she would have inherited actually more Yukari than John's abilities, like 80% or 60% Yukari and 20% or 40% John. Rather than 100% both.

So take John's aspect and chop it by that percent perhaps? I'm just throwing that concept out there cause I have the son going to have more of John's abilities with minor parts of Yukari's

@ Neo

And she's a sniper too, according to game cannon. now if this means that she could use a sniper or if it's the reference to her being just a marksman...I don't know...

Two Snipers and, if I follow through with Edward Kenway, a normal assassin.
    ...nowhere is safe anymore~
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I'll feed you the actual quote, can you put the quote box in yourself?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Aye I'll do that. just mark where the things would go (like an incomplete quote tag)

i.e. break the close tag so that it'd be like

[QUOTE=Riot] bio [QUOTE]

So that way I just have to input the /

@ S121

Or we flip the ratios so that the Son for some reason inherits more of Yukari's abilities than John's and the Daughter winds up being more like John than Yukari.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

emergency double post

@ Wriggs

NVM~
          I can copy it normally and get the tags in.

Comment

Araa you so diligent ^^

Okay for reals brb for 20 min
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I might do that. The reason I thought of her inheriting so much from John is because it just natural DNA she inherited, she also inherited his superconductive neural dendrites. A Youkai is already super-human, and that's with a normal nervous system. With the superconductive dendrites, along with the rest of John's DNA, it would significantly raise it above John's reaction time. John's natural, biologically augmented, and Genesong abilities compliment a Youkai's abilities very well, hence the large jump in power... ^^;

As for boundary abilities, it depends. I might have her able to perform some of the more complex abilities associated with it. It's a little difficult to think deeply on. What would count as advanced?

I'll have to put in some numbers and really think about how everything would fall into place. I might leave her as is.

How fast would you say a Youkai would be able to react? I estimated it at about 50 times faster than a human.

As for strength, I only had a rough estimate, but I don't exactly know how to treat this one.

If she's really powerful, I'm thinking that she'll stand back most of the time, helping only when it won't significantly alter the timeline, or if she needs to alter the timeline. She'll most likely wander around the ACO, Organization XIII, Hell, and other bad guys' places when she's bored. She won't attack them, but she will observe them, maybe ask them questions and reminisce about events in her timeline (without telling people about the future).

Is it messed up that she would treat them more like museum exhibits than actual threats?

I personally think it would work, especially since I imagined that she would partially suppress her own abilities to prevent herself from accidentally injuring or killing anyone. Perhaps she used her boundary abilities to put limiters on herself, or maybe talismans to lower her strength and reaction time...

What are your thoughts on all this?
              Last edited by S121; 12-08-2013, 04:09 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

So she would inherit Yukari's trolling personality? Alright. And that would be problematic for ACO if she did happen to know where ACO is (primarily WRAITH)
                Also should we have her older or younger than her brother? Or pull a Star Wars scenario where they're twins?
                And why not just take a percentage of whatever you would have initially given her with the ratios I mentioned in regards to her abilities?

Also, tbh I think Youkai have about the same reaction rate as humans...
                ...based on gameplay that is...
                inb4 nerfed for being able to be played by humans.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea... Youkai are just as nerfed in games as Spartans are, VERY VERY nerfed! XD

I've looked into some of what they are capable of, and I would say that they are nightmarish in terms of speed and strength, mainly strength. It's hard to accurately determine a baseline for a Youkai's reaction time and strength, but it's certainly much higher than a human's.

I would imagine that she would know where WRAITH is located. She did combat them in her world and most likely killed them before coming here. Based on Yukari's somewhat chaotic outbursts in Season 1, I would imagine that she would try to repair the damage only after killing everyone that took everything away from her.

She might tell the Characters, or she might leave clues and create a complex plan, letting them come up with the answer on their own, to let them grow from the experience. She's here to help them, but that doesn't mean that she's going to do all the work for them. She's simply here to pint them to the right path and facilitate their victory.

Not only that, but it fits into how Yukari is notorious for creating these long, super-complex plans.

I think she would be older, but not by much.

I might do what you said. It all depends on how the numbers play out. I'll have the numbers in within a maximum of a couple hours. To be honest, I might have exaggerated her natural abilities. With her natural reaction time, she would react about 600 times faster than a human. It would then increase to 3,000 if she wore MJOLNIR armor.

She's actually SLOWER than canon John with an AI (5625 times faster than a human)! XD

Like I said, there's so many possibilities, but I'll see what will happen with each alteration to her abilities.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Though WRAITH wouldn't be the ones that would have killed anyone she knows, but might have inadvertently led to their demise.
                    PALADIN definitely...

Also I'll work out the Son's abilities later.
                    I'ma leave now for 4 days. cya peeps.
                    PM me anything really important comes up.

Comment

Spell card rules state that Youkai can never use her full potential.

IC post for Vi incoming. Where should I put her? California maybe?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, you got me on that one.

PALADIN would be the ones that would kill everyone. The only reason I said WRAITH is because you mentioned them. Either way, she would probably go after them as well, simply because of association. "They both live under the same banner, therefore they'll both die under the same banner.", would be her mentality towards them.

@Wriggle

True about the spellcard rules.

Sure. It should spice things up.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                          Give me a briefing. What happened there?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Aye that'd be it.

Cause
                            "the only thing to save is the banner that you wave to be wrapped around your grave"~

and that was the last post I was waiting for.

Peace peeps.

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, Isaac left to go to the superstore (totally not a Walmart/Home Depot bastardization ), where he bumped into Rena. Later, they were both attacked by a gang of thugs and a few Crow Rider robots. After defeating both groups of enemies, Glaive made a hidden appearance and turned back time back to before the fight, making it as if the fight never happened. Only Isaac and Rena know about it. After a couple minutes, Rena said she was going to be late, so she is now sprinting home with wind magic. Isaac finished his shopping and is now flying through the city and back home with a chainsaw and a bunch of Silicon Carbide injection canisters.

@Cucoo

Later, and good luck!

I think that song perfectly describes her mentality towards the ACO and what she would say to them.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Indeed.

Also this was one last thing I had to point out...

I have yet to see an artist replicate the Monado perfectly.

Spoiler: Official Art

Spoiler: Examples:

This is the closest I've seen, if they didn't slip on the rings

Even this one is missing a piece.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X