X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Katrix

You're gonna hate me but the way ya started your story was similar to the Lorax.
    Ironic considering how it went on from there. XD

Anyway, I think I'mma create "bios" for ACO a bit more...
    Then I'ma disappear for the 5 days of finals. cheers.

@ S121

Wanna give the leader of ACO: PALADIN a name?

Comment

@Cucoo

I'll think up of something. I'll have the name in a couple of minutes. As for PALADIN, I might add a couple OCs, just to add to the plot, and to add faces to PALADIN.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye aye, just to help fill up the member list.
        The bios for the OCs can be virtually as basic as just a job description for em or if ya want to give them a bit more substance.
        Oh and I'm thinkin of having Eleos be more his codename. Though idk... I can never think of a good "normal rl name" for my characters...
        Maybe Bob, John, Joe, or...what I originally had in mind Sue -
        *shot by sniper round*
        Eleos: "NEVER USE THAT NAME AGAIN. EVER."

Comment

@Cucoo

I came up with a name.

How's Maxwell Schofer? (Pronounced as Shofer.)

It sounds like it would be a real name. I just hope nobody by the name "Maxwell Schofer" reads this RP.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

For the leader of PALADIN?
            Alright I'll just toss that in for now.

And wouldn't that be ironic if someone did have that name...

Comment

@Cucoo

There are over 7 billion people on the planet, and only so many name combinations possible. Somebody most likely has that name.
              sigpic

Comment

I believe ya

my entire High School years were a case of me and my parents having to keep on top of the administration cause there was another guy with virtually the same name as me except his middle name.

And the reason it was problematic for me was cause his name came first in the roster (Middle name for him started with a B, mine an R.) and so if the administration screwed up, he got everything. Luckily my Junior year when both us happened to transfer to the new High school, we straightened out the administration so there were no more mixups =w=
                So far I don't know of any other people in MSU that have the same name as me so I guess I've finally lucked out.

Anyway I'ma bail. cyall in 4 days after tomorrow. this time I mean it.
                inb4 I keep posting in this...
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 01:17 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I never had anything like that happen. I still have yet to meet anyone with the same first name as me.

Later.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back from a short amount of sleep.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Thanks.

I'll try and get a post in before you go end up falling asleep in mid conversation again :P

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

I didn't fall asleep, I was actually watching television. I actually feel wide awake right now, and it's 2:22 AM right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I was referencing how you usually fall asleep in mid conversation at these hours in the past. I was not implying you fell asleep earlier.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ahh, ok.

Anyways, right now, I'm looking up possible weapons for Prometheus Labs, like the GAU-16, or maybe something heavier and more destructive. Maybe a plasma, or Forerunner variant of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

And I'm... *checks opened tabs* Apparently listening to music, have the wiki for Elsword opened, and...

Oh no...

Comment

Working...
                                X