Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Labs

Volgin laid down as told to do so.

"How exactly are you going to execute the scan?" He asked the nurse. He is, after all, quite a ways ahead of his time. The leap between 1964 and 2024 is grand.

Santa Cruz

As the demon hunting duo were just about to finish off the executioners, Komachi noticed Kreig running amok. She didn't know who it was, but she knew they needed to move.

"Come on!" She took Dante's hand and dragged him away from Kreig's rampage path.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Evading most of the attacks, Nera threw aura spheres towards the robot "Hey big guy! aren´t you suppoed to be a boss or something?" she taunted the robot jumpoing on his limb and kicked its head to anger more the challenge

The lucario kept going for evasion maneuvers to make more time for whatever Jack was doing
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The robot began to flinch from Jack's, and Nera's constant attacks yet it didn't seem to budge or get damaged.

"Threat Level Increased: Threat Level Code Red. Initiating Advanced Combat Protocols." Wally No. 8 beeped as smoke began to emerge from it's feet. Suddenly the robot let out a quick red shockwave from it's body stopping all damage as well as knocking Jack off him, and after the shockwave the robot was glowing a bright red in color.

"Super Armor Activated. Initiating Flight Sequence." The robot said as it suddenly flew off high into the air, firing a constant barrage of homing missiles down on the ground while firing a massive yellow laser at the duo below as well. It did not seem to take notice of the device Jack planted in its leg.

((Please note that Super Armor is a state that is activated after a boss is hit enough times. In Elsword Super Armor creates a shockwave that stops all attacks, and grants complete immunity to flinching for a very short while.))

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

Kirby kept running throughout the halls while crying in panic and fear. However Kirby eventually came to a dead end in one of the halls. He saw a door next to him, but when he tried to open it he saw that it was locked. With nowhere else to go Kirby curled up in a corner while shivering... only for a brief second though. Kirby is brave! He can take on any scary monster that is after him. As such Kirby turned around with his eyes closed... and he began to inhale... slowly... Kaokuma began to get pulled in towards Kirby... with the suction getting faster and stronger by the second. If she doesn't do something soon she will be inhaled by Kirby.

Santa Cruz - California | Night

"Hey what are you doing!? I can keep fighting!" Dante yelled as he began to get dragged by Komachi.

Krieg kept running through the hordes of the undead, killing everything in his path while screaming stuff about blood, guts, and other bodily fluids as he drew closer to Komachi and Dante.

He stopped when he saw the couple, and upon first sight he was about to take off running after them so he can take him out. Luckily though his inner voice managed to stop him.

"Don't do it you idiot! Did you not see that those two were fighting against these undead monstrosities!? They were on our side! I think... either way DO NOT KILL THEM!!! His inner voice spoke to Krieg as he let out a very loud bloodcurdling scream that echoed throughout the area.

Almost immediately Krieg turned around as he threw his Buzz-axe right into an undead zombie's skull. Krieg then quickly charged at the undead so he could retrieve his melee weapon.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera grinned at the new feature of the robot "Oh, now we are having a challenge" she said walking backwards while zigsaging

Someone who would be looking at the sidelines would think that the lucario was crazy because she was having fun in the middle of a battle. Even more when she spoke aloud so Jack could hear "Hey Jack, there are times when a spar becomes enjoyable" she said making a leap to evade the robot´s reach

"If we manage to face someone Im thinking of, they better be equal to the real version, then the challenge will be indeed a fun sparring"

SDM, Hallway

Renamon was still meditating while looking at both unconscious bodies "I wonder how they are faring in that place" she asked herself and then got an idea

"Glaive, if you can hear me, I have a request for you" the fox spoke hoping that the masked guy would answer
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Aah- what is this... he's pulling me in!" Koakuma stomped on the ground like a pivot and held her ground, but the suction was getting stronger and stronger until she lost her balance and fell, helplessly pulled towards Kirby. "No... it will not happen!"

Koakuma flapped her wings hard, creating a sudden burst of wind that shot Koakuma upwards, and therefore sending her out of Kirby's vacuum. She formulated a sort of Wolverine-like claws with her Danmaku kunai blades and gripped them tightly, giant globe Danmakus circling around her like planets orbiting the sun.

"As the resident of Scarlet Devil Mansion... even though I am one of the weakest staff member... I, Koakuma, will face any intruder that disturbs our peace!"

Foot of the Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"It is alright. I think I got it." Eirin said as she managed to haphazardly close the coat. "I'll request a prosthetic arm from the Kappas."

"Now... upwards we are bound, right?"

She began hiking. The mountain in front looked like one of those mountains that began rising gently but shot up in slope rather quickly. She hoped, within her mind, that she wouldn't have to climb the waterfall, which hosted a near 90 degrees rock wall.

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

A few minutes after Bang awoke, a sky-blue haired girl with heterochromia entered the room. She had a black carry-on bag dragging on the ground in her right hand and a purple, eggplant-colored umbrella with a person's leg for handle on her left hand. She looked tired as if she was in an airplane for a long time.

"Oh." The heterochromic girl noted Bang, but didn't seem surprised at all. "Hey. Wake Byakuren up for me."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

SDM Hallway - Genskyo

As Renamon asked for Glaive he quickly reappeared behind Renamon.

"Yes? What is it you request?" He asked in the same emotionless tone from when he first appeared.

Meanwhile with Kirby. He kept inhaling, and inhaling trying to suck in either something he could use to help defend himself, or flat out swallow Kaokuma in the worst case scenario.

However he kept sucking objects in, and as the force of the vacuum got stronger he starting sucking more objects in. One of the objects was a rather large potted plant. As he inhaled the potted plant he swallowed it whole, and almost immediately after he began glowing brightly.

A split second later the glowing ended and Kirby had a... strange crown made of leaves around his head.

With the power of Leaf Kirby the pink puffball got into a defensive stance, ready to take on Kaokuma with the razor sharp leaves he now possesses.

"Poyo!"

Foot of the Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

Max looked at Eirin and smiled. "Well okay. Just remember if they can't make you an arm, I could always help make something to at least help you. After all I'm a pretty talented mechanic, nowhere near on the level of the Kappa, but... good enough." Max said as he put the wrench up. He then turned to look at the mountain, of which he was shocked himself. "Oh yeah... it would be hard getting up there... especially if you are missing an arm... no offense..."

Comment

Bank of America - Times Square - New York

Dust shook his head as he turned to the ginger haired girl. "Please just hurry up, and take it out! I need to get back in there and help the rest!" Dust replied as he removed his hand from his wound.

That's when Ahrah floated up to the trio and began glowing. "Please Dust do not rush yourself. For you are injured. If you simply rush back in there even with this wound taken care of you will not be at full fighting capacity. So please just calm down." Ahrah said as Dust took a deep breath.

"... You're right Ahrah... but seriously... can you take the bullet out? I can take the pain, just get out okay?"

Bang jumped back quietly as Kogasa entered the room, he was caught off guard but he didn't really show it... well he tried to. He was a little surprised, and it was quite obvious by his expression. Though he was more surprised by the girl's request.

"What!? Wake up a sleeping woman!? Bang Shishigami never wakes up a sleeping woman! Not unless it was an emergency." Bang replied in a whisper, yet still with a bit of... energy to it. Like he was yelling and whispering at the same time.

Comment

Bank of America - Times Square - New York

Gaige focused on the wound and slowly used her mechanical arm to first poke the area "Now I want you to count to three to relax" she said as her fingers prepared to get into the wound.

One" she just said the first word and put her index and middle fingers into the wound searching for the bullet ("Come on you little bugger") she thought feeling the flesh and suddenly a metalic object "Gotcha!"

With the same careful treatment, the mechromancer reached the bullet with her finger and pulled it out , the bullet was now on its sides because of the cybernetic fingers´ strength "And Doctor Zed thought we needed a medical certificate for surgeries" she smiled looking at the bullet.

SDM, hallway

Looking at Glaive, Renamon spoke "From what you have told me, you want to test people so you can also feel the passion of their challenges, I assume you make either copies of fighters or send creatures ffrom that dimension you control. So here is my request, please give this to Nera on my behalf" she said offering her digivice

"I have to take care of their bodies, but atleast can try to help somehow" the fox finished

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh no... I hope he's not out making ruckus in the halls... then I would really get in trouble with milady..." Meiling stuttered about worriedly as she searched the halls, oblivious to the fact that Koakuma and Leaf Kirby were fighting in the one-way hallway right next to hers.

"Basic elemental imbue, Fire." Koakuma snapped her fingers, and her globe Danmaku swirling around turned red and blazing. She flicked her fingers towards Kirby, and the Danmaku hurled itself towards Leaf Kirby.

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

The Absol looked around to see where her opponent could be, but little did she know that Knuckles was right under her the whole time. Sent literally flying to the air a good twenty feet in the air, the Absol couldn't even give out a yelp before she closed her eyes.

"So you have some fight in you." Karen withdrew the Absol back into the strange red ball-like machine. "I'm starting to like you."

"Fine. I'll do it." Kogasa approached, beyond Bang, the still sleeping Byakuren. She knelt, faced Byakuren, and... stuck her tongue out at her.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

As the fire danmaku flew towards Kirby he countered with a massive storm of razor sharp leaves that acted as a sort of wall, and a distraction. Among the storm of leaves Kirby then took off running through them in order to get behind Kaokuma so he can attack her with a few more razor sharp leaves.

SDM Hallway - Genskyo

"Hmm... your... Digivice was it? You are offering it to me to give to your partner? I must say... that is quite unexpected, and yet I expected it at the same time. Though I have to decline your request. For they will not be able to use this device. At least... not in their current state. I can't send in an ethereal version of this device. Granted I could make a copy of it, but I can't send in the real thing as their bodies aren't in my realm. Only their minds. I could send it in, but it won't be of any use unless they also possessed their bodies. Though like I said. If you wish, I can create a copy of it for your partner. Also speaking of which you're partner and that man will be needing far more help than just this. Currently they are fighting their first opponent. A powerful guard robot that is managing to fend both the Jackal, and the man off. They will be going through two more battles afterwards. However if they do well enough I will make them fight three more fights... and one of them might be a certain Green Armored Man..." Glaive said as he turned around, taking a few steps away from Renamon.

"You know... I also detect that there is a commotion going on in the next hall over... another possible contender for my Challenge? Maybe..."

After Knuckles emerged from the ground, struck the Absol, and landed he then looked at Karen with a smirk.

"Yeah well I can't really say the same about that thing you had fight me. I mean I can literally take on hundreds of robots non-stop. So how about you send something out that is worth my time?" Knuckles replied in a cocky, and somewhat arrogant tone. His blood was boiling with the heat and thrill of battle. He was literally ready for whatever Karen sends out next.

Comment

The globe Danmaku ate through the leaf wall, but not fast enough to let the target get away. Koakuma redirected the globe Danmaku above to her to lash out as soon as her opponent was visible, her kunai knives ready between her fingers.

"You've only had a taste. Here comes another dish." Karen smirked as from the skies a giant crow at least twice Knuckles' height swooped from the sky down, wingspans covering the full moon from view.

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

SDM Hallway - Genskyo

Renamon nodded to Glaive´s explanation so she then spoke "Well then, a copy should be fine, but please tell her to enjoy the challenge and be herself, the digivice may not work over there, but its symbolic meaning will be what she need to fire up her spirit" her words contained the support she wanted to give to her partner

Spoiler:

Comment

Kirby who was already behind Koakuma lept into the air as he fired a few razor sharp leaves at the Succubi's back, unaware of the attack that Koakuma was preparing for him.

Knuckles looked up in the air as he saw the giant crow, and as he did he got a slight uneasy expression that quickly faded.

"Is that really the best you got? A giant bird? I can take it on no problem! After I'm done I'm going to have myself some fried chicken!" He said as he prepared for an attack, readying a punch his fist caught aflame as he was preparing for a powerful punch once he got within range of the bird.

SDM Hallway - Genskyo

"A copy of it would work, in fact the actual device would work. They just won't be able to use the actual device if they only have their consciousness within my realm. If they had their physical bodies, and minds then they would be able to use it. Either way I will be sure to give a duplicate of this contraption to your partner. I will also be sure to inform your partner of your message." Glaive replied as he disappeared out of sight.

Henir's Time and Space

Meanwhile in Henir's Time and Space the Wally No. 8 robot continued to fly through the sky as it rained down homing missiles, and a large yellow laser at Jack and Nera. After it finished it's barrage of missiles and lasers the robot's red aura disappeared as it began to fall downwards, not because it stopped flying but rather... it's trying to crush Nera with all its weight.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Come on big fella, I have lifted a Steelix and moved rocks bigger than you" Nera growled as her aura started surrounding her body. The jackal´s muscles tightened as the strength kept coming

In a powerful movement, the lucario´s feet crushed the floor below her as her arms went up and felt the robot force her body to almost kneel, yet she was holding it and had a feral smirk as she held on the robot

Spoiler:

Comment

The Honchkrow continued descending, accelerating, faster and faster, until she reached the desired speed and tucked in her wings. At low altitude, she swiftly changed course towards Knuckles and flew towards him with the speed of a jet plane, covered in blue flames.

"I found you!" Koakuma yelled as she threw the Kunai knives towards him, although three razor sharp leaves struck her clean. Two of them only managed to graze her, while the last leaf embedded itself right on the location of her heart... and may have pierced it if unlucky. Surprised by the fact that her vital organ was touched, she pulled the embedded leaf out, staggered back one or two steps, and knelt, unable to take the pain.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X