Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betwixt and Between (Corridor of Darkness)

As John charged into the Nobodies, he noticed that they already replenished their ranks and were surrounding him. Thinking quickly, John created seven rings of Darkness around the group, each one an inch apart. As soon as the seventh ring formed, John gave them shape, turning each one into a circular saw blade before making them spin.

"Stay close to me. We're going home.", John said to the group as he kept within very close proximity of the group, keeping them within the center of the 7 foot space inside the blades.

As the blades spun, John slowly walked into the crowd of nobodies, letting his saw blades rip through the creatures.

Fiendish City

"Well this battle would go a lot faster if you would just fake the fight.", Takoizu said to the Pit Boss.

"So, what is your choice? Would you take the faster approach where there would be a fast battle with less pain, or would you take the longer battle with more pain?", Takoizu calmly said to the Pit Boss.

INV Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac raised an eyebrow in slight surprise at Koishi's feat of strength, but he knew that she was not human. He may not have known very much about Youkai, but he at least knew that they had abilities that surpassed human capabilities.

"But you found it 'light enough' to use as a gun?", Isaac asked Koishi in a joking tone, finishing what he thought she was going to say.

London Rooftops - London | Dawn

"Not yet. Eve and I are here to scan the area for Dark El and gather evidence. We probably have a war on our hands, and if that's the case, then we'll need to show Halsey the evidence before we can devote enough resources to the fight.", Jack calmly explained to Aisha.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"You see the machine hanging from the ceiling? Well, it has Forerunner technology. It projects a flat beam of energy that passes through matter and energy, and gives the data back to the machine. My helmet has been calibrated to wirelessly interface with these machines via my HUD and Neural Interface, so there's no need to press any buttons on the scanner.", the SPARTAN doctor explained to Volgin as the machine hummed to life.
    Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:00 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Fiendish City

"How about this?" The Pit Boss then disappeared, replaced by a hulking bipedal tortoise-like creature. It's arms had large cannons on them, with the shell looking like it was sewn together. It's eyes were like bright purple fires, and on the top of it's shell was a large purple crystal, the same color as the eyes.

"Corrupted Tortodrome. The crystal's made of dark matter. I would recommend not using your boundary manipulation, unless you want to cause a rip in the time/space continuum." HP said. "Take this."

HP tossed Takoizu his sword. "Direct counter to dark energies."

INV Flying Armory

"Well, yeah. Friend of mine named Sam can use it pretty well too. Here's something that you might be able to lift." Koishi holstered the huge cannon on her back, and pulled another weapon off the rack. It looked like a grenade launcher, pure black, with a revolving chmaber of round in the middle, with a scope on the top.

"Behold, the AS-24 Devastator. In simple terms, it's a long range shotgun firing explosive slugs at very high speeds. Pierces through lines of enemies, large clip, in all, a good weapon." Koishi explained as she tossed it over to Isaac.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Betwixt and Between (Corridor of Darkness)

Her energy ready for the attack, Mara ignored the spartan "You hollow creatures shall meet my wrath" she growled as she focused her hands firming a small sphere that soon grew with a bright glow

"Hyper beam!" the froslass unleashed the laser evaporazing whoever touched it. The beam made a path forward that would last some seconds

Mara flew back to the group exhausted "that.. should give us.. some space.." she panted regaining her breath
        Last edited by Kristia; 05-18-2014, 12:47 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fiendish City

"Very well. I'll enjoy killing him.", Takoizu calmly said as she grabbed the sword and sprinted at the Corrupted Tortodrome.

As she did so, she kept her focus on the crystal on the Tortodrome. If that was the creature's power source, then it was a simple matter of removing the Tortodrome's batteries.

INV Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac caught the weapon with his hands and looked the weapon over as Koishi explained what the weapon was capable of. From what she said, the Devastator was a great weapon for what they were about to face. If worst came to worst, he could use that to at least hurt Malthael. After storing the Devastator for later, Isaac looked over to Koishi and spoke.

"Okay, now I just need to grab two more weapons to fill out my arsenal. Any recommendations?", Isaac asked Koishi.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

As Wriggle went to get some meds, Haseo's head started to hurt more. Suddenly, a massive outbreak of picture memories flashed in his head. "What....... what's going on here?" He asked as he fell to his knees while still holding his head.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

"It's alright, you didn't know, anyway." Scrafty grumbled as he tried hoisting Karen on his back, but his efforts failed since Karen's legs would drag on the ground whenever he tried carrying her.

"Okay, there goes plan A..." Scrafty scratched his head and sat down to find a plan to carry Karen to safety. Scrafty was, unfortunately, not the smartest Pokemon...

Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"Wait, there must be a reason why a sage of the mountain like a Giant Toad would go berserk like this." Eirin said as she approached the toad. "Sage, you must recognize me. Tell me what is causing you such distress-"

Her plea for reason was instead returned by a huge smack from the frog's fins, sending Eirin flying towards a boulder. The impact left a huge crack across the boulder, which then broke into smaller boulders and landed on top of the impact site with a heap.

Shining Needle Castle - Gensokyo

Shining Needle Castle. Sinking in the air upside down. It was a spectacle to observe such a large building just float in the air, all the less inverted, but getting up there was nigh impossibility for normal humans... and yet it still piqued the interest of many observers.

"Come on... where are the painkillers?" Wriggle sighed to herself as she frantically opened the cupboards. Finding the bottle of Advils, she snatched it out of the cupboard, shook a few pills out, and presented it to Haseo with a cup of water. "Here... you gotta take these or you're just gonna suffer more."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Knuckles watched on as Scrafty tried to lift Karen up to get her to safety. He felt even worse as he saw him unable to do so, and as such he walked over to Karen. He then with both arms picked up the Pokemon Trainer known as Karen, holding her in his arms Knuckles had an awfully serious look on his face. Something... that is quite unlike him. With his strength he was easily capable of lifting Karen off the ground, and even despite his size her legs and arms were not dragging across the ground.

"Listen I'll take carry her, as long as you guys can help me find a hospital or something. Got it? I will also need someone to help protect me as well... I won't be able to fight with her in my arms."

As Eirin got sent flying into a boulder Max cried out. "No!" He yelled as he stood up, taking out his Bell Trigger he fired a few shots at the Giant Toad, not that it would do anything though...

Tails saw this and got quite angered. "Hey you big amphibious four legged croaker! I'll make you pay for doing that!" The Two-Tailed fox yelled as he held out his arm, and suddenly a red and yellow cannon of sorts began to form around his arm.

"With this Energy Cannon I should be able to defeat this crazy Toad! I hope..."

Sonic continued to look up at the castle, he was impressed at it, but he had seen better. In fact the entirety of Angel Island is more impressive. Angel Island may not have been upside-down, but its size... The large jungle, the snowy Ice Cap, the volcanoes, and the lakes all on one island was far more impressive than an upside down castle, but this odd castle is still impressive.

"Well without someone to fly me up there I guess this adventure won't even get started." Sonic said as he shrugged his shoulders and sighed a bit before turning around and walking away...

Suddenly he turned around and dashed as fast as he can, throwing all his momentum he jumped as high as he possibly could... Only about 15 ft into the air. Sonic then landed on his feet after his leap.

"Well I guess that won't work... Maybe I could reach it if I gain enough speed then leap off a nearby mountain or something..." He said as he looked around, spotting the Youkai Mountains in the distance he smirked as he prepared to take off running.

London Rooftops - London | Dawn

Aisha looked a bit disappointed and a bit upset that she couldn't go to the Labs to see Elsword and the others.

"Well that's no fun..."

"Work is never truly fun. So you should learn to deal with it, and help us out. The faster we collect data about the recent Demon Attack, the faster we can return to the labs. So please, if you wish to help please feel free to do so. Though if you do not wish to help then please kindly shut your mouth." Eve replied to Aisha in quite a harsh tone. "If you do wish to help then the Demonic Bat known as Angkor could greatly assist us."

((Going to post for William Birkin for Neo))
                Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After watching the video footage Birkin felt... horrible... he felt like he was responsible, and he partially was.

"Oh god... It's my fault... I made those damn creatures, and remade that virus..." He said as he drooped his head down low and into his hands, obvious that he was feeling awful for all the creatures he helped make... the same creatures that had resulted in the deaths of the many guards of the Labs.

Comment

"That's awfully nice of ya." Scrafty mumbled. "I guess we can carry her to the hotel room she borrowed. Mizz Honchkrow will look out for any obstacles."

The toad let out a huge croak that almost sounded like a beast in whole different species, and launched himself towards Tails and his cannon, his tongue lashing out at him from the right like a whip.

As Sonic prepared to take off he could notice that the weather was getting worse by the seconds. The rain fell heavier and heavier, and soon thunderclaps would occur, sending lightning across the sky like fireworks. One lightning fell to the ground right next to Sonic like smite from the skies.

From the skies, visible to the eyes below was a large set of drums, and a red-haired girl practicing on it. The drum set was larger than the girl herself, but she expertly controlled the drumsticks like she was born with them. The practice had to stop early though when she realized that there was a blue hedgehog below her trying to reach to the castle behind her.

"Oh, how cute. He's trying to fly up to the castle." The girl crossed her legs and observed Sonic with an intrigued look. "Poor thing, can't really fly. I guess I'll help him out."

The drum set that she was on slowly descended down until Sonic could notice her floating down the sky.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack took out a hand-crafted grenade at the robot's eye. The explosion was a very thick powder-like cloud that has its own heat signature and is too thick to see with a light.

He then went under the robot along with Nera and began lifting the robot as well.

Santa Cruz

"I'm sure you can, but we have too much sh*t on our plate to be dealing with anyone else," Komachi responded in a matter-of-fact tone.

Then, she observed Kreig's strange behavior, but noticed that he was helping against the undead.

"... Well, at least he's on our side... For the most part."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As her strength kept growing, so did her aura flames grew too "Time for the fire works.." she said to herself when suddenly all her aura focused on her paws and feet.

The lucario growled lifting the robot with one paw and the help of the time traveler as her other paw charged another aura sphere, she slammed it to the robot in point blank distance
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"It's the least I could do after what I've done. Besides I am going to be getting out of this dump as soon as she gets better." Knuckles said in a rather gruff tone as he began to follow the Scrafty, and Honchkrow through the city.

Tails saw this and smiled as he fired a few quick explosive electrical orbs from his Energy Cannon before dashing out of the way at a high speed with his twin-tails to avoid the attack, the shots he fired were aimed at the Toad's more vulnerable mouth and underside. If one of the orbs hits the Toad's tongue it will be in for quite a shock.

Sonic was about to rev up his Super Peel Out to reach max speeds instantly, that was until he saw a thunderstorm form up in the sky... and from it he saw a woman playing on a rather large set of drums. The woman descended from the clouds like some sort of angel or divine being.

Unsure of whether this woman is friend or foe Sonic stopped what he was doing and he got in a pose that didn't look like a fighting stance, but rather a more calm and relaxed stance. However this is Sonic's fighting stance.

"Who nice drums you got up there!" Sonic called out to the woman, hoping she could hear him.

Henir's Time and Space

The attacks the duo began to dish out towards Wally No. 8 was beginning to show some results. Its body was not getting dents or anything, but its head began to spin around randomly showing it was beginning to malfunction from the damage, and the special cloud that the grenade that Jack threw

"SYSTEM DAMAGE CRITICAL!!! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! ABORT M-M-M-MISSSSSSSION!!!" It began to beep as Nera's attack was the final blow, its body detonated in a explosion that surprisingly did not harm Jack and Nera. The machines head flew high into the air, beeping a few times before the head too detonated.

After the robot was defeated they were sent back to the blue void where Glaive was sitting.

"Congratulations. You passed the first test. Only two more to go... are you ready? Is there anything you might need before I send you in?" Glaive responded as he could be seen holding Renamon's digivice in his hand, tossing it up into the air occasionally before catching it.

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Dante quickly pulled himself free from Komachi's clutches, he then turned to Komachi as he frowned a bit. "You know I have fought armies like this before right? Either way let me do my job, believe me I can take on anything this place throws at me." Dante said as he unsheathed his large demonic sword, the Rebellion. Holding it in one hand he looked over at Krieg.

"Okay so he is not a threat, but we still have all these undead spirits that we have to exterminate. So you with me?" Dante replied as Krieg let out an insanely loud bloodlust filled roar as he leaped towards Dante and Komachi with his Buzzaxe.

Dante was about to react as he quickly turned around. There was an undead about to strike at Komachi, but before he could do anything Krieg had tossed his buzz-axe right at the undead in the forehead, killing the thing that was about to strike Komachi

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Well then, Im ready for the next challenge, who will be- huh?" Nera stopped her question when she saw Renamon´s digivice on Glaive´s hand

The lucario looked at the asked guy and asked already guessing the reason for him having the object "I suppose she asked you to give that device on your hands to me, am I right?"

Spoiler:

Comment

After Wriggle came back with some painkillers, Haseo reached his arm out and tried a few times to get some and finally grabbed them and placed them in his mouth. He then reached for the water and chugged it down. After a few minutes, his headache started to go away, leaving Haseo panting heavily and with some sweat down his head. "Thank you............ Wriggle." Haseo said thanking for the meds.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Fiendish City

The Tortodrome then went into action. It made a very fast dash backwards, aiming it's arms and firing off a volley of fast-moving missiles in quick succession, and with near perfect accuracy.

INV Flying Armory

"No idea. What'cha looking for?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The toad was relentless, but unfortunate for the giant toad, his momentum prevented him from stopping in time, and the electric orb stung through him. The giant toad, unable to take the pain, doubled over, exposing his soft underbelly, which had a strange tattoo-like marking over it like a curse mark.

"I couldn't help but feel sorry for you." Raiko sneered as she finished descending and hopped off of the drum. She was definitely taller than Sonic by at least two feet, and possibly more, but she wasn't the tallest human Sonic has ever seen. "You're trying to get to the castle up there, right?"

"Yeah..." Wriggle could only watch Haseo struggle in pain. "Yeah... I'm glad you're okay. Maybe before you get to meet people and learn about what you want to, we should get you to a doctor."
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:22 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X