X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

As Kirby's leaves struck Kaokuma he was also struck by Kaokuma's kunai's. As the kunai's struck the pink puffball he was knocked back, he lost his Leaf Crown as it transformed into a small yellow star that bounced down the hall. Kirby landed on the ground with a soft thud, he then laid there out cold as well with the kunai's stuck in his head.

Itaewon - Seoul - South Korea

As Knuckles looked up he quickly threw a fiery explosive punch with all his might in an attempt to counter the high speed crow, unaware of the sheer power behind both his, and his opponents attacks.

Comment

Quick physics lesson. Newton's Third Law states that a force is always followed by an equal and opposite force.

When Honchkrow's Brave Bird met Knuckles' punch, the resulting opposite force was strong enough to send Knuckles, Honchkrow, Karen, and a lamp post close-by flying into the air, Knuckles and Honchkrow more than anything. The lamp post was sent over a fence and landed with a clatter. Karen was knocked towards a concrete wall. She slammed the wall on her back and head. Honchkrow was sent at least 50 feet into the air, but regained her posture.

Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"You came with Miss Kawashiro, right?" Eirin asked Max as the two continued the hike. The Youkai Forest in the dark was spooky, with fallen leaves making steady crunching sound as the two walked. "Then I should drop you off at the Kappa Village?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Knuckles who was sent back from the force of the explosion also quickly recovered, but his hand was a little burned and harmed from the sheer force of both attacks colliding.

"Damn you're pretty tough! I put half my strength into that attack and you're still airborne. Well not for long though, this next attack will-" Knuckles said as he stretched his left shoulder a bit, exercising it for his next attack. However he stopped as he saw Karen slam against a wall pretty fiercely.

"Whoa now that does not look good!" Knuckles said as he quickly sprinted off towards Karen to see if she is alright.

"Uh... yeah... I think... Either it was Nitori, or Mitori. I know it had to be one of the Kawashiro's, but I don't know really. I was kind of out cold when I was brought over to your place... So I would guess I should head over to the Kappa Village..." Max said as he walked with Eirin. He felt... unsafe, like things were just way too quiet for things... as such he took out his Bell Trigger handgun in one hand as he walked with Eirin. It might not do much against a Youkai, but right now he felt safer with it in his hands.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

"There he is! Meiling-san, he is here-"

A tiny fairy maid's voice was followed by a quick rushing sound. Meiling and the pink-haired fairy maid appeared to find Kirby and Koakuma unconscious, the mansion around them clearly displaying hints of battle.

"Koakuma must've attacked him for being an intruder." Meiling deduced. "Her and Patchouli-san, as well as Mistress, are the only people that does not know of Kirby."

"What shall we do, Meiling-san?" The fairy maid asked.

"I don't think you can lift neither of the two. Guard them here. I will bring Patchouli-san from Voile to retrieve Koakuma." Meiling ordered as she briskly walked over to the Voile Library.

"You feel it too, then." Eirin glanced to her side. Hiding behind the trees were two sets of beady eyes, the owner of them shooting out of the bushes to reveal a giant toad monster. He was gnawing on old bones left out in the wild for two or three days at the very least. His skin was scaly and tough as steel after hardening due to age and unknown magic. "Berserk giant toad... we may have to run from this one."

It was really a bad situation. Karen hit her head, and the back of her head was bleeding out. She most likely will have a concussion when she is conscious again. The Honchkrow, not caring that she was in battle, descended to stand next to her trainer and caw softly, not knowing what to do next.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

As the Giant Toad emerged Max quickly jumped back as he took Eirin's advice, he then grabbed her by the hand and began running, dragging her along a bit. "I'm sorry ma'am but I'm just taking your advice!!!" Max yelled as he began running...

When Knuckles ran up to Karen he noticed the blood from the back of her head, instinctively he grabbed her and began trying to sense a pulse.

"There is a pulse... it is getting faint though.. There also probably isn't a doctor for miles..." Knuckles said as he laid her gently on the ground, and afterwards he took out the Chaos Emerald he had "stored away" before the fight. "However I think I can heal her with the power of this Chaos Emerald... these things have many different properties, and I seen a certain black hedgehog I shall not speak of use the power of one to heal himself... perhaps I could heal her... Well it's worth a shot..." Knuckles said as he held the emerald in one hand, while he extended his other hand over Karen's body.

Knuckles then began to focus... him, the Emerald, and Karen were all surrounded by a faint glowing green ring that began to slowly spin around the three...

Comment

"Oh-" Eirin said as Max dragged her away from the giant toad. The toad however was relentless, the ground rumbling as it lept after Max with incredible speed.

The Honchkrow cawed, at first alert to the crystal Knuckles pulled out, but soon the bird's cries softened as the pulsating green waves soothed her. Karen however would not recover, although the bleeding has stopped.

The Honchkrow reached into Karen's belt, which housed four additional ball-like machines. She pecked at first at Knuckles, and then at a particular machine in the middle, then cawed once.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Max kept running, with Eirin's hand in his. "Gah it's catching up!" He yelled in a panic as he continued to run, he was quickly losing stamina and was beginning to tire out. Indicated by his intensely heavy breathing. "I don't think we can escape this thing! I really don't want to die today!" Max said as he ended up tripping, letting go of Eirin as he fell Max scrapped his left knee quite badly...

Meanwhile nearby in the forest there was a blue plane, badly damaged, gun shots in its left wing, and broken in half due to the crash landing. Nearby the wreckage a small yellow fox with two tails wearing red and white shoes laid on the ground unconscious, however the rumbling of the ground caused by the Giant Toad had woken the little bipedal fox from his unconscious state.

After he woke up he looked around, rubbing the back of his head due to a dull pain he felt. "Ow... well that... that... was... unexpected... What happened though? Did I get shot-" Tails was saying as he felt the ground rumble, bringing him back to full alert he hopped up onto his feet as he began looking for his device the Miles Electronic. After he found it luckily in tact he quickly snatched it then he began to check and see if his two tails were injured. After making sure they were at least in good enough condition to fly he began to spin his two tails like a propeller, quickly taking flight high up into the air to try and find out what is causing that rumbling.

Knuckles stopped as he noticed that the injuries were healed, but Karen did not wake. He sighed as he punched the ground.

When the Honchkrow began to caw at Knuckles he looked at it, then down at the devices that were on her belt. "Huh? What's this? You want me to use this?" He said as he unhooked the device from her belt, examining it he began to shake it a bit as he put his head up against the device. Almost like he was trying to hear what is inside it. "Is there something inside this you want me to use? I-I can't understand you goddammit!" Knuckles said as he began to get a little pissed.

Comment

Betwixt and Between (Corridor of Darkness)

John's attacked worked great against the nobodies and a bunch of them disappeared. Unfortunately, the Nobodies did as they always did when one in the ring was defeated. Other Nobodies filled the empty spot in under a section, leaving the group back on square one.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Bank of America - Times Square - New York

Dust winced, but did not cry out as he tried to withstand the pain. It was hard though, the wound was quite bad, and deep. However once the bullet was taken out of his shoulder the pain stopped... only a little though. "Oh god did that hurt..." Dust said as he let out a small sigh of relief. Though his wound was still there, and if it wasn't cleaned soon it would get infected. Either way he sat up as he looked at Gaige. "Thank you... I do not know how I am to repay you for your help, but after this mess is cleaned up I will think of something."

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Bang looked at Kogasa as she stuck her tongue out at the sleeping Byakuren. Curious, and worried as to what she was going to do Bang quickly used his ninja stealth and speed to quietly and quickly get over to Kogasa. Without making a sound he was right behind Kogasa in a matter of seconds. Luckily his ninja training did help him know how to quietly and quickly navigate a room without making a single sound. Bang then placed his hand on Kogasa's shoulder, then looked at her with a look of worry.

"What do you think you are doing? Do not tell me you are going to lick a sleeping woman!" He said in a quiet whisper, obviously trying to protect Byakuren from whatever naughty thing he thought Kogasa was going to do.

Comment

"Meh donīt worry about it, now letīs deal with these guys" Gaige waved her hand dismissing Dust. She got up with her judge revolver and quickly ducked as one of the robbers flew above her.

The ginger noticed that DT was throwing the robbers until itīs time limit reached, making him disappear as one of the guys tried to hit him, only to hit the air

"Well then, time for some fun" Gaige got her revolver and aimed it to the robber
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

Haseo listened to Wriggle's explanation about the barrier. Just then, Haseo's head started to hurt. He places his right hand over his right eye area and hunches forward. "Gaah, my head is hurting me. Why is this happening?" He thought to himself. Then the pain intensified some and he placed both hands on his head.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"CAW!" The Honchkrow cawed, annoyed, as she continued poking on the Pokeball, particularly the white button part in the center.

"Saving the hostages is the more important part of this." I reminded the ginger girl about my task: protect the civilians. Thankfully most of them were rescued away, but there must be some hiding that still requires aid. "Mr. Fox... I forgot your name... but help the ginger girl keep the robbers busy. I'll see if there are any other hostages deeper in the bank."

Saying this, I ran towards the giant open iron door to the bank's safe. It was only logical that some people will be hiding in here...

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

"Relax, I'm not into those things." Kogasa said as she continued sticking her tongue out. A few seconds later, Byakuren stirred herself awake. The coincidence was purely magical.

"Nnn... oh, Kogasa. Welcome back. How was Spain?"

"It was great. I have photos of them, and I would love to show it to the crew, but right now I'm way too tired and I want to sleep." Kogasa responded with a big stretch. "Who's this bozo?"

"Be nice. He's our guest." Byakuren frowned. "He was injured so we took him in. He will stay here with us and recover, and in exchange he will help with the temple's chores."

"Oh that's fine I guess." Kogasa shrugged, took a glance back at Bang, then dismissed herself. "I'll be in my room. I'll say hi to everyone tomorrow morning."

"That would be best."

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"Whoa you okay?" Wriggle asked as she rose from her couch and approached Haseo. She fidgeted, not knowing what to do for a second or two, until she realized the presence of some medications in her kitchen. "Hold on, let me go get some Advils."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Knuckles put the device on the ground as he picked up the pokeball the Honchkrow was pecking at. After examining it he looked at the red button, without a SECOND thought, and forgetting that these creatures were stored in these things he pushed the button, unsure as to what would happen.

As Max fell he quickly tried to stand back up and continue running, but the scrape on his knee slowed him down. As the Giant Toad began to get closer Max stopped as he feared the inevitable.

"Quick Ma'am! Run! Just leave me behi-" Max said as he looked behind him and saw the toad approaching... but... he also saw a small yellow... ball? Come falling down towards the Toad, like a very small meteor... unknown that it was Tails doing the Spin Attack from high in the air, with the attack aimed right at the back of the Toad's back.

Misty Lake - Gensokyo | Night

Meanwhile at the Misty Lake Sonic laid unconscious by the shore, however as the water of the lake crashed against his feet he immediately woke up with a loud yelp. Sonic instantly sprang up as he quickly jumped back a few feet, almost like he wasn't injured at all.

"Oh god... oh thank god it's just a lake... I'm glad I didn't fall in that deathtrap..." Sonic said with a sigh of relief then a chuckle before laying back on his back, looking up at the night sky. "Well at least I'm in Gensokyo... I think. Also man is the view here actually pretty cool." He said as he looked down at the lake, the partially frozen lake seemed to sparkle underneath the clear Winter night sky. Sonic loved the view, as a guy who likes to take in the beauty of nature whenever he can the view was really... calming.

"I really wish I had some music right now, would make this a lot better." He said as he quickly remembered about Tails, and how the Tornado was shot down.

"Oh crap I forgot about Tails! I need to go find him and make sure he's okay!" Sonic proclaimed as he hopped back onto his feet, ready to take off running wherever. Willing to search everywhere for his two-tailed friend. However just as he was about to take off running he saw something in the sky... It looked like... an upside down Japanese castle of sorts... floating there in the sky.

With his interest peeked Sonic thought for a moment.

"Well I guess Tails could wait for JUST a moment or two... I mean he is a tough kid. Besides I can easily get to there and find Tails!" He said to himself as he took off running towards the direction of the Shining Needle Castle.

"Sorry Tails wherever you are! It'll only take me a minute!" He yelled into the night as he zoomed off through Gensokyo, avoiding all trees and rocks as he ran in the direction of the upside-down floating castle.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-17-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Almost instantly after Knuckles pressed the button, the ball hatched upon, and a peculiar lizard-like Pokemon appeared. The lizard had red mohawk across his head and a yellow hoodie with baggy pants on. His body was covered in wounds.

"What is it?" Scrafty asked. He was the only Pokemon in Karen's team that was capable of human speech.

"Caw!" Honchkrow called, flapping her wings at Karen.

Scrafty bent over to find that Karen was still alive, and sighed in relief. "She still has a pulse. That's good. What happened to her?"

"No, I am not leaving you behind!" Eirin defiantly said and stood in front of Max. Facing the Giant toad, she remarked, "Ancient toad, you have crossed the line. I may not have my bow, and my body may not be whole, but you are not hurting my guest while I sit idly by!"

The giant toad reared and was about to snap Eirin away with his giant toad hands when a yellow meteor struck his backside. The scales were fine because they were hard as steel, but the impact was felt in the softer shell of the toad, leaving the toad immobilized in pain.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Knuckles was shocked by the sudden emergence of the lizard-like reptile from Karen's pokeball, but he tried not to show it. Instead he remained silent as he stood there, his face covered in a nervous sweat as he began to feel guilty for what he had done to Karen. Even though it wasn't on purpose.

"I... I might have been the slight cause of her being well... like this..." Knuckles said in a nervous tone filled with guilt.

After the "yellow meteor" impacted the Toad, the yellow sphere bounced off the Toad, and uncurled itself. Revealing the two-tailed, red and white shoe-wearing yellow fox himself Miles "Tails" Prower.

"Hey you giant toad why don't you pick on somebody your own si-... I mean why don't you pick on someone else!" Tails said in a steadfast, and heroic tone. He then looked behind the toad and saw Eirin and Max.

"Are you two alright over there?" He called out to the two. Of which Max began to reply.

"Y-Yeah! If it wasn't for you I'm afraid the two of us wouldn't have made it!" Max yelled in reply to Tails, of which Tails smiled.

"Well that's good news! I was really afraid you were both going to get eaten! Anyways why don't you let me take care of this big guy while you get to safety?"

Somewhere in Gensokyo | Night

Sonic kept running through Gensokyo, he ran past the human village with him seeming like nothing but a blue blur as he ran by. The Blue Blur was really wanting to get to that floating castle, he felt like it was well... just an awesome place to try and get to, like it was another adventure waiting for him.

He weaved in and out of trees, right past a several fairies, and Youkai alike. Sonic was really in the zone right now, that moment when you just don't know what you are in for. Whether it is dangerous or not you do not care, just going with the flow of the wind.

However as he began to draw incredibly close to the castle's location he stopped as he looked up at it again.

"You know. Thinking about it now I really should have looked for Tails to get up there. Without him or the Tornado I don't think I'll ever be able to reach that place..." Sonic said to himself as he let out a slight sigh of disappointment, slightly saddened by the realization that well... if he can't fly... he can't reach the castle.

Comment

Working...
                                X