X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir´s time and space

The look that Meta-Ridley gave Nera was one of murderous intent, like he was going to enjoy every second of fighting the two. As Nera tossed the two Aura Spheres at the mechanical beast, Meta-Ridley retaliated by spinning around quickly, blocking and destroying the two Aura Spheres with his titanium tail. After Meta-Ridley countered he turned back around and did a full on charge towards the two, if they do not dodge or counter they would be at risk of getting knocked off the platform or worse... getting grabbed and mauled by the Meta-Ridley.

Comment

Henir´s time and space

"Oh? so now you are a raging bull? but where are the horns?" Nera taunted more the mecha-pterodactyl as she ran towards hin for a close combat attack
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack had miniature stick grenades inbetween his fingers and as Ridley charged, he jumped to the side and threw them at Ridley and they exploded on impact. He then NT'd next to Nera.

"Don't tempt it, whether it comprehends english or not. You'll only enrage it... And when a beast is enraged... It becomes unpredictable..."

He quickly paced.

"Unpredictabillity, in other words, no sense of plan... His physical status may rise, but without a plan... Nera, would you like to taunt this monster to the point where he can't even see straight?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"I see you are getting the idea, many creatures can be easily enraged" she said sliding below Meta-Ridley and punching his legs ("Got to make him go all the way berserk if I want my plan to work") she thought getting up and throwing another aura sphere

"Come on big bird, I know you are stronger than this level, or are you tired?" she winked at the pterodactyl
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Times Square - New York

"Aye, we need ta go get ourselves a drink ta celebrate this, lad!" The Demoman cheered as he pat the Soldier's back. "What was going on up thar, anyway?"

The same dark void swirled Sana again. Sana wasn't able to move as the shadowy creature's hands appeared and fondled Sana, frok head to toe.

"I see you're back for seconds." The shadow creature's voice slithered. "Soon, you will succumb to me, my girl. No living being has ever escaped my darkness before, and neither can you..."

I jerked myself awake to find that I was at the arms of the red-haired girl. I was off the helicopter, which was instead taking off into the distant shore, and on top of a skyscraper. The fierce wind of New York skyline blew on my face, and I had to pick off a few hair strand off my mouth before speaking.

"Where am I?"

Itaewon - Seoul

"Come on, the key should work-" Scrafty, locating Karen's room, attempted opening the door. "It- should- go- WHOA!"

The door swung open as the key struck true, opening a very fancy deluxe room, lit only by the moonlight shining into the room through a wall completely made of glass. The balcony was beyond the glass wall.

"Nnngh..." A faint groan came from behind Knuckles as it seemed Karen is stirring herself awake.

Shining Needle Castle - Gensokyo

"You're right... it would be easier to count what isn't in this castle than to count what is." Shinmyomaru had a small moment of revelation: she was intelligent, but perhaps maybe a little short-thinking. "Anyway, I think we should check out the bouncy house first! Follow me!"

Then the inchling took off without warning, turning suddenly to the left.

Kawashiro Backyard - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"Just help me find a red-painted tractor-like vehicle. It has a large blue WESSENBERG on it so it'll be easy to identify it from other vehicles." Mitori requested as she dove into one of the pile of machines.

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

Byakuren absorbed all the golden energy bursts coming from the mechanical attacker, taking the hits for other targets as she sprinted, unrelenting. The bursts left small marks on her, but she heed no attention as she came into close combat range with her opponent.

And you never get into close combat range against Byakuren.

"NAMUSAN!" Byakuren shouted, slamming her fist of gold-aura down with such force it looked from afar like a pillar of gold light smited the poor victim.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Times Square - New York

The Soldier looked at the Demoman before looking at the others.

"Just some stinking terrorists. Nothing more, nothing less. I took good care of them though." The Soldier said as he saw Sana, and the others. He then marched towards Sana and the others, much like a military General would march up to his troops. Once he got up close enough he began inspecting Sana.

"Are you injured at all civilian? If so then I suggest that you head out to the nearest American hospital!" He said as he turned behind him and saw Gaige, and Dust. He noticed how Dust was also looking pretty injured. "I also recommend that you get your sorry ass to the nearest vet son." The Soldier ordered as he turned away, he then began to walk off. Gesturing the Demoman to follow suit.

Itaewon - Seoul

As Karen groaned Knuckles looked at her and gave out a sigh of relief. "Finally. She's waking up. Now let's just set her on her couch then I'll be on my way." Knuckles said as he walked into Karen's fancy room. He did not seem to mind or care about how fancy, and nice the hotel room looked. Rather he just walked in, and towards the couch. After he had set her down gently on the couch Knuckles turned to Scrafty as he began walking towards the door.

Shining Needle Castle - Gensokyo

Sonic smirked as Shinmyoumaru had made a quick and sudden turn. Right as she did Sonic followed suit, turning around to face forward Sonic quickly made a near complete 90 degree turn. He was easily keeping up with Shinmyoumaru, even within the confines of the large floating castle.

"You know this place reminds me of a certain island that I've been to."

Kawashiro Backyard - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"Got it. Once I see it I will let you know." Tails said as he walked out to the Backyard, he then began searching everywhere for the vehicle that Mitori had informed him about.

After a while of searching Tails finally spotted it. The Tractor-esque red vehicle, with the words WESSENBERG on the side was there. After Tails finally spotted it he turned to Mitori. "Hey I think I found it!" Tails called out as unbeknownst to him the faint rustling of metal could be heard coming from a pile of scrap metal nearby...

As Byakuren slammed down her fist upon the mechanical figure, the mechanical figure began to glow golden itself for a split second. As it did a massive surge of power began to flow through its body as it was almost immediately surrounded by a black crystal that began to block the attack. It was like a powerful barrier, however the difference though with this attack is that the energy from the barrier had a distinct... chaotic feel to it. Though Byakuren's attack did crack this crystal shaped barrier.

Maverick Hunter HQ - Command Center

Zero led Nitori through the base, and into a even larger room with more robots and characters were roaming back and forth, many were at more computers, while others were carrying paperwork back and forth. In the center of it all was a tall Reploid like Zero. However this one had armor that made him look like a commander. Zero then gestured Nitori to follow him up to the Reploid in the center. Once they approached the Commander Reploid turned to Zero and Nitori.

"Welcome Back Zero, and Ms. Kawashiro. It is an honor to meet the famous Nitori Kawashiro, of the Kappa Village back in Gensokyo. My name is Signas, the leader of the Maverick Hunters that stand before you. From what I recall the information Zero had given to me I assume you have some important info that could be of great help. Mind sharing this info with me?"
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-09-2014, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Times Square - New York

"Welcome back blue girl, we are ate the floor of a skyscraper and I was checking for possible injuries on you, but there are only a few scratches on you, so no worries" Gaige spoke putting the blue haired woman on her own feet as careful as she could with her good arm

After hearing the red cladded soldier, the mechromacer looked at him and smiled "Thanks for helping out soldier man, but we are fine" she said as another poof of smoke appeared on her mechanical arm "Well.. mostly fine, just got to do some repir jobs on this things haha"

As the soldier left like if he was a general or something, the ginger looked back at the blue haired woman "Oh before I forget, I didn´t get to properly greet you, Im Gaige" she offered her good hand to the woman

Spoiler:

Comment

Betwixt and Between (Corridor of Darkness)

As soon as the shield broke, John gritted his teeth as he saw his dark counterpart in the distance. John had no idea what he was doing there, and it had been a long time since John had last seen him, but if he had to guess, "Dark John" had something to to with this. Reacting quickly, John turned his head toward Mara and saw that she still had not gotten close to him, even though he told her to. If John released all the energy he had been charging, Mara would be killed.

"Yes Mara, get close to me!", John shouted at Mara in desperation, hoping that she would get close to him before the shockwave went off.

As John shouted, the Light and Darkness in John's hands became more and more prominent, as if the energy would be released any second.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mara could feel the energy coming from the spartan and grinned "And fireworks shall be used" she said getting close to him as her hands got prepared with the already growing sphere of energy. She would unleash her hyper beam when the spartan would unleash his energy too

Spoiler:

Comment

Right as soon as Mara and the sled were within his minimum safe distance, John brought both of his hands out until they were as wide as his shoulders and slammed the Light and Darkness together. In that single instant, both the Light and the Darkness reacted with one another, annihilating each other and causing a massive explosion of energy that shook the entire pocket dimension.

*BOOM*
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Streets of London - London

As Jack conversed with the kid and the... doll that the kid claimed to be his elder sister, Eve began running a quick scan on "Ada".

Aisha however walked up to Carl and Ada without warning. As she did she leaned in to Ada.

"Did you say this thing was your... sister? It looks just like some sort of robot or something. How can this thing be your sister?" Aisha said quite rudely, and bluntly as Eve finished her scan.

"Scans on the subject known as "Ada Clover" reveal no bio signs. The entity is completely mechanical save for its power source which I can not appropriately scan at the current time. Approach with caution Jack, as my current scan results have also revealed high combat prowess. I assume the entity known as "Ada Clover" was either built by this young man, or by someone else to serve as the boy's personal aid."

Comment

Not hesitating, the froslass unleashed her hyper beam to the core of the explosion making it more powerful, most if not all the nobodies perished by the destruction of the whole explosion ("If that dark copy of him survives this, I´ll need to call those two, they will surely know what to do with this guy." she thought making a dome of ice to protect everyone within reach

Spoiler:

Comment

Bang quickly avoided the electrical surge from the metal figure with his Forbidden Technique's enhanced speed boost. Almost immediately afterwards he took out his giant nail and began running towards the metal figure. "Lady Byakuren stand back!" Bang yelled as when he got in close he quickly kicked the Metal Figure high into the air, and then Bang inhumanly jumped high up to match the figure's increasing vertical velocity. Once they were high up into the air Bang quickly took the giant 55 inch nail off his back then using all his strength he pierced it through the barrier, though it did not shatter or damage the barrier or the figure... yet.

"Shishigami Ninja Art Hot Blooded Final Secret Technique: Ultimate Bang" Bang yelled as he then with all his strength delt his ultimate attack to the figure.

((Picture this video with Bang using this technique on the metal figure at the Myouren Temple.))
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5spT4B3mFKg

After the attack was dealt, Bang landed on the ground. All his clothes were burned off from the attack save for his red underwear and scarf. "That should take care of that mechanical menace..." Bang said as he stood defiantly in front of the entire temple... in nothing but his underwear and scarf... He didn't seem to notice.

Times Square - New York

Dust simply watched as the strange Soldier man walked off. "What a weird man..." Dust said as he quickly ran up to Sana. Ignoring his own injuries, Dust looked at Sana with a worried look on his face. "Hey... uh... Miss... are you alright?" Dust asked Sana.

Comment

Times Square - New York

"Yeah... yeah I'm ok." I said to the fox, Dust. My head ached and felt dizzy: I haven't felt this way since when I was knocked out from overexerting myself trying to run away from the wretched world of Pokemon battling. Was this a premonition? Am I dying?

I took Gaige the red-haired girl's hand and stood up. I felt as if I was going to fall again, but I kept hold of my consciousness with my willpower. My breathing was rough and ragged, and I was sweating again. Same as I was when I woke up. "I... I'm Sana."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Just before the explosion occured, Dark John raised his elbow to protect his face, creating a sort of invisible shield around him that protected him from most of the damage, although it broke down at the end. When the attack stopped, Dark John raised up again and yelled "Berserker Middle, Dusks Front, Snipers back" before starting to take aim at John. At the same time, several houndred new Nobodies came out of thin air and positioned themselves as instructed. At the same time, John had begun firing his dark gun, shooting dark orbs that curved in the air, but eventually aimed in at John and the others.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X