X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

"Yea, I know. I'm just a little tense because I can't go an hour without getting attacked by someone or something.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

He then turned his attention to Rena, but soon after she spoke, she ran out of the store. Isaac was thinking of letting her go, but that would leave her open to attack. Images of Rena being subdued by the Crow Riders flashed through his mind, giving him more incentive to follow her. After making his decision, Isaac lightly wrapped the snake around his neck and spoke.

"Hang on tight... but not too tightly.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he began to give chase to Rena.

"Hey! Wait!", Isaac shouted out to Rena as he sprinted after her.

London - Outside Prometheus Labs | Night

"Let's go.", Lily said as they entered the front door to Prometheus Labs.

Sector 1 - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Once inside the lobby, Lily walked at a brisk pace, through the lobby and down the various halls of Sector 1. After a couple of minutes, Lily and Elsword entered what appeared to be an office, and on the computer desk was a thin stack of papers.

"Okay, all you have to do is sign your name on all the places where it asks you to do so. After that, we need to take your picture and that should be it.", Lily said to Elsword as she handed him a pen.
    Last edited by S121; 12-07-2013, 01:13 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

As John opened the door, one would immidiately notice that there seemingly was no chapel at all, despite the name. Jesus stepped through.

"Be careful, there's something I forgot to tell you on this floor." Jesus readied his revolver.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

And just like that, the last hooded man had disappeared into that "Corridor of Darkness" which he saw earlier. Before Cole could even get the chance, the "Corridor" promptly closed. And in its place, four bizarre purple humanoids wielding crossbows appeared. ("Looks like this fight ain't over yet") Cole thought to himself. As soon as the four creatures appeared, they began teleport around the platform and fire bullets at both Cole and the girl. Cole switched back to his lightning bolts and started to dodge the creatures' bullets. While dodging the bullets, Cole tried locate any of the creatures and shoot them with his lightning bolts.

As the girl was dodging the bullets, she felt a strong, harsh wind blow past her. This "wind" caused the girl to lose her balance and start flailing about in the air. As soon as she regained her composure, the girl noticed that not only were the bullets gone but so had the hooded man. But in the man's place, four strange creatures with equally bizarre bow-like objects in their hands had shown up. Like the hooded man from before, the creatures began teleporting around the platform and shoot both her and that man with the shaven head. The girl began to single out one of the creatures and shoot it with her danmaku as it appeared.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada | Dusk

"And what's that?", John calmly asked Jesus as he aimed his shotgun into the room, ready for any kind of attack.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

"Sleepwalkers." Jesus said. "Another experiment, but this one worked a lot more than the others." Jesus continued. As if on cue, two people came out of the corners of the hallway, armed with automatic weapons. Their entire bodies were covered in bandages, head to toe. A odd mask was strapped to their face, with wires connecting form it to the back of their heads. The sleepwalkers opened fire, while Jesus rose a hand, genereating a red shield which stopped their bullets in their tracks, then flinging them back. One of the sleepwalkers was hit several times in the chest, causing it to slump, while the other kept firing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John quickly switched out his current weapon for his FN-FAL and opened fire as he walked towards the sleepwalker. The sleepwalker's bullets slammed into John's armor and ricocheted off, hitting the walls and floor as John approached, guns blazing.
              sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

The second Sleepwalker then was riddled with bullets as well, slumping over. Then, a bright flas of light happenedover the first, and rose back to life.

"You gotta decapitate 'em or they'll keep coming back." Jesus said calmly, firing a shot into the first's head, blowing the mask and a majority of it's head off. Then, the second rose, and this time charged into John with surprising strength, knocking both of them down as it's mask began to beep.

Comment

John lightly frowned inside his helmet as he fell to the ground. He heard the mask beep, and with his quick reaction time, John ripped the mask off and threw it down the hall. Taking the advice Jesus gave him, John placed both his hands on the Sleepwalker's head and pressed his hands together. The Sleepwalker's head crumpled underneath John's hands like a watermelon being crushed. The result was very messy. Blood covered John's chestplate and the Sleepwalker twitched and went limp. After killing the Sleepwalker, John tossed it's body off of himself and stood back up.

"Messy.", John calmly said as he grabbed his FN-FAL and reloaded it.
                  Last edited by S121; 12-07-2013, 02:23 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

"You're in Nevada. Here they have special detergent meant specifically to get blood out of clothes. Get used to it." Jesus said.

Then, one of the walls cracked, and then shattered, causing a group of around five sleepwalkers along with a large one, around the size of John and covered in armor, holding a handgun the size of a rifle. The others were equipped with various SMGS and shotguns

. A utter hail of bullets came upon the duo, and Jesus telepathically levitated the weapons of the dead sleepwalkers, aiming them at the group and firing them, cuasing a counter hail to the other one. Jesus then dropped his revolver and used his other hand to raise a large collection of girders, flinging them at the group, eviscerating a portion of them, while tow of the small ones and the big one still stood.

Comment

Reacting quickly, John created two Energy Swords out of Light and sprinted at the three Sleepwalkers with his arms outstretched. In a split second, John swept both blades forward, cutting off both the smaller Sleepwalked's heads, then swept his hands back, attempting to cut off the larger one's head, but it ducked back. Not giving the large Sleepwalker a chance to attack, John quickly followed up with a large laser of light, blasting the large Sleepwalker through the wall.

Now that John had time to regain his footing, he created a large greatsword out of Light and readied himself for the large Sleepwalker to attack again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

The greatsword then flickered and disapated like the orbs. The sleepwalker took the chance and fired it's SAW at John, and as it hit the armor, it too was beginning to flicker. Jesus then picked up the girders with one hand and flung them at the giant Sleepwalker, causing it to go through several walls until it went off the building. Jesus then pickd up his revolver and headed towards John.

Comment

"What's with this place?", John asked Jesus.
                          sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

"I think an Improbability Drive is messing with your abilities. I wouldn't be surprised." Jesus said, motioning towards another set of stairs. "Let's do this a little faster, shall we?"

Comment

"Yea.", John said to Jesus as he took the large Sleepwalker's SAW.

If John didn't have the protection of armor, then he would need to cover his defense with a high offense. After grabbing the SAW, John quickly followed Jesus up the stairs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

After attack for a bit one of the nobodies vanished as it had taken too much damage while the others continued to fight. Another one of the fiered what looked like a charged shoot that wen hitting a wall splitt into 20 smaller bullets. The rrom also changed to what it had originally looked like with one door open. 4 Berserker, 8 Dusk and 12 creeper nobodies then showed up too and began to attack Cole and Flandre too.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X