X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dracula's Castle, Transylvania - World of Castlevania - Night

It was late at night... In an open field a fierce battle raged on the top of Dracula's castle. The living embodiment of death itself... Death was clashing weapons with the powerful vampire hunter Richter Belmont.

"Stand down Belmont! It's time that Dracula is resurrected once more!" Said Death to Richter as Death performed a very heavy overhead slash with his scythe. Richter saw the attack and leaped back out of the way to avoid the slash. "A Belmont stand down? Never! For as long as a Belmont lives he will always fight to stop Dracula! I will not allow you to resurrect him! Not in this world at least!" Replied Richter as he took out a large glowing white cross which was engulfed in blue holy flames.

Death glared at Richter as he drew his scythe back. "So be it..." Death said as he performed a slash at the air which created a small dimensional rift which started to suck Richter in. As Richter saw that he was being sucked in towards the rift he tried to keep his footing in an attempt to not get sucked in.

"I'll send you to a foreign land! A land where everything will be new and even strange!" Death taunted as Richter attempted one final attack, yet he was unable to as he was finally sucked into the rift.

Richter felt his body pulled, crushed, torn apart as he drifted through this rift... until everything went black...

Real World- London-Edge of the forest

After what seemed to be forever Richter finally came to in the middle of a forest at night. "W-What... where am I?" He said as he looked around. There was something odd about this place... it seemed... odd. Yet Richter couldn't figure out what... Richter checked to make sure if his Cross weapon, and the Vampire Killer was still in his possession... it was. "That's a relief... It would be bad if I lost those..." He said as he stood up. Ready to find out where he was he left the forest...

Comment

Science Tower

John fired the orbs, but after a few feet, they dissapated. Then, what was on the rope started coming into view. It was normal madness men, clad in what seemed to be something similar to white riot gear. They had metal masks and riot shields on their backs, with silenced micro-uzis in a holster on their belt.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada | Dusk

John saw that his Darkness and Light magic were not going to work, so he quickly decided on a more direct approach to dealing with these Characters. Instead of letting the white riot geared Characters finish climbing down, John took his FN-FAL, aimed it above the Madness Characters, and quickly fired at the ropes, severing them. Now that the ropes were cut and the Characters would fall to their floor, John jumped back and aimed his Saiga-12 as he waited for them to fall into view.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

As Flandre flew out to get hip, Xigbar appeared in the middle of the platform. Now he was glowing even more than before. Even a touch would damage you. He then covered both of his hands in spatial rifts so and began shooting. Many black dots quickly formed around Flandre and cole and set out long spearlike bullets that were aiming for them. It was almost like a cage. It was worst for Flandre however as she was both exposed from not only the top like Cole, but also the sides and bottom, effectively nearly crating a small cage where she had to escape all the bullets. Those few danmaku bullets that hit Xigbar whikle this was going was quickly thrown back at Flandre.

Mansion in the middle of the forest - London

Ansem was enjoying his sleep when suddenly a alarm was heard signaling that something had happened in the nearby forest. "If it's that young man again I'm really going to have a few words with him." He doubted it tough. This alarm was for a weird energy reading, not destruction or anything like that. It was more like someone was using magic nearby. When he got out to his monitor the first thing he checked was the energy readings. "Well this is unnatural. I guess It wasn't that young man after all." He then looked at the footage from one of the nearby cameras and saw what looked like a portal of such dropping of a man and then disappearing again. He quickly went trough a Corridor of Darkness to the location. "Hello there. Do you have any business near here?"
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Forest - London | Night

Richter was walking through the forest in hopes of finding out where he was.

This forest... seems to go on for quite a while. As he was walking he was caught off guard by some strange man who almost appeared out of nowhere. Richter jumped back and reached for his Vampire Killer in case of trouble. "... No I don't think I do... in fact I do not know where I am... if you may tell me of my current location then I will surely thank you..." Richter replied as he slowly lowered his guard. ("I have to be careful here... I do not know what is friend... or what is foe...") Richter thought as he continued to examine the man from a safe distance. Just in case this man turns out to be hostile.

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

Cole looked up into the air to see that the girl was flying and shooting bullets of her own at the hooded man. Her wings were not even capable of flight so how the girl was flying in the first place was a mystery to Cole. After a few rounds had been shot by the girl, the hooded man had gone into the very centre of the platform and began to shoot large spear-like bullets. These bullets were heading towards him and the girl in all directions. What could Cole even do? Cole then noticed that some of the girl's bullets were being deflected and were coming back to her. This gave Cole an idea. If the girl's bullets could be deflected, could the man's bullets be deflected as well? There was only one way to find out. Cole switched from having his hands completely charged to only slightly charged. Cole then attempted to fire a shockwave in the hooded man's general direction. But this shockwave was not meant to blast the man away -as the previous one did- but to deflect his bullets back at him. Throwing the man down to the floor would merely be an added bonus.

The girl had been lost in her own euphoria for so long that did not see that the man was not only firing back but was also deflecting her own bullets. Several rounds of her own bullets had landed a direct hit on herself. This promptly snapped girl out of her state of euphoria. Regaining her bearings, the girl saw that she was completely surrounded with large spear-like bullets. This was bad. If the girl had stuck to the ground like that man with the shaven head, she would not have been caught out like this. Regardless, the girl had been in several danmaku battles before and she was not going to lose in this one. The girl began to search for openings between the bullets and fly through them.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Science Tower

John suspected they would fall, but they didn't. Jets on the bottom of their feet kept them up. They pulled out their weapons, and one jetted towards John, knocking him back with a riot shield which had a convenient slot to put a weapon through easily. The silenced Uzi aimed at John behind an impenetrable shield, as several more joined it, making a line in front of the elevator.

Jesus put his weapons up and bit his tongue. "They're not AAHW."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John was beginning to be pushed back, but in a split second, John grabbed the mini uzi from the riot shield's slot, and crushed the gun with his bare hands. The front of the Uzi crumpled beneath John's fingers like tin foil, and once the deed was done, John decided that it was time for a counterattack. Thanks to John's incredible strength, he was able to deliver a blow to the riot shield with enough force to send a car flying.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

Jesus stopped John with one hand before he hit the riot shield. "That's enough."

Comment

John looked at Jesus, then back at the riot shield wielding Madness Character.

"When someone aims a gun at you, it's instinct for us to neutralize the threat.", John said to Jesus.

John then lowered his fist and spoke to the Madness Characters.

"Who are you guys? Who do you work for?", John calmly asked the Characters in white riot gear.
                      sigpic

Comment

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Rena looked at Isaac and shook her head. "No. I just came here to browse around and stuff... then the place got attacked..." She said as she continued to weave in and out of the crowd of people that continued to enter and leave the store.

London - Prometheus Labs | Night

Raven looked at Lily and just smirked. "It's okay. I don't mind waiting a bit." He said as he turns to go inside. "Now I'm going to go in and get changed into... new clothing." He said as he entered the labs.

Comment

After they were in the store, Isaac looked to Rena with a slightly tense look on his face, as if he was still on edge about the attack.

"I'm going to grab my stuff and get out of here. I don't really know what to do about the attack. Do you think we're going to get attacked again?", Isaac asked Rena as a few people passed by.

"Okay.", Lily said to Raven in a friendly tone.

After Raven entered the building, Lily turned to Elsword and spoke.

"I'm going to go to the security office and get you registered for basic access. You wait here and I'll be back, okay?", Lily asked Elsword.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rena nodded once more and also began thinking about what happened. "I don't know what to do about it either... just one thing though... who in the world would bring the Crow Rider here... and why did it seem like we were the only ones being targeted?" Rena said as she thought of who could have possibly sent the Crow Rider, let alone bring the Crow Rider into the world....

Elsword smiled. "Okay. I'll be waiting over there." He said as he pointed at a lamp post that's nearby.

Comment

"I don't know, but I think we should stay close for the time being. We don't know if there will be a second attack.", Isaac said to Rena as he grabbed a shopping cart and began to walk to the powertool section of the superstore.

"I'll be right back.", Lily said as she entered Prometheus Labs.

After a couple of minutes, Lily came back out of the building and walked towards Elsword.

"Can you follow me? There's some things you need to fill out.", Lily said to Elsword.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lujuria raised her hands in the air nonchalantly as she beat her next game, still sitting upside down on the couch.

"Boom. Two games. Beat that. But gee, Isaac had it bad now that I've actually played his game.... I just beat two games and Isaac still isn't here. Where is he? I swear..."

Moments later, a snake crawled onto Isaac's shoulder.

"Hey. What's taking so long? Attacked by aliens? By the way, your game is pretty cool."

Comment

Working...
                                X