X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hospital - CY-001 - Nevaaras

As Astraea came hurtling down towards the ground, her chaotic fall thankfully ended up with her falling next to Ethan rather than on top of him. When she landed, she hit the ground with enough force to shake the ground ever so slightly near Ethan, as well as make probably the smallest crater one could imagine due to the sheer speed of her fall.

The Angeloid surprisingly got up very shortly after though, and seemed more dazed than actually injured from the crash. In a dazed state she stood up and began stumbling about a bit with sword and shield still in hand. All the while she began stumbling while swinging her sword blindly towards Ethan.

The Expense | Hallman's Office

"I... uh... You see there was a... I didn't actually say... I... Okay fine. Astraea ended up getting shot out of an air-lock and into the vacuum of space for a moment. Managed to save her, but a few braincells were killed... or more like quite a bit. It's a miracle she survived in the state she's in."

Hall of the Wyverns | Electra | Geminiea Alpha

As Drake tried to sleep in, he sadly was unable to. For the a few minutes later a familiar voice called out to him followed by a light shaking. He wanted to ignore it, he honestly did. In his mind he just wishes to sleep soundly for a while longer, but deep down he knew that he had to wake up and start the day. Sadly for him the lazy part of his mind made him simply react by covering his face with a pillow and let out a muffled moan that Erin could here, followed by him sitting up in bed with an annoyed, and tired expression on his face.

Comment

"Wow, what happened to you?" Erin chuckled at the sight of Drake. He looked like a mess: with unkempt, bed-ridden hair that flew all over the place and an annoyed look on his face. "You look like you slept through a hurricane... and here I thought I had a rough morning, what with a hangover and all..."

Central Tower | CY-001 - Nevaaras

Mokou was absolutely loving the shower. A pure look of joy and satisfaction oozed out of her facial expression as she stood there in the shower booth, accompanied by all sorts of gadgets that aided her in her endeavor to cleanliness. The temperature was just right: hot, but not too hot: just the perfect warmth. She wasn't familiar with the scent that the shampoo made, but it smelled heavenly.

"Man, if I could only shower like this every day." Mokou reveled in the luxury of the tower's shower booth, albeit with a hint of sadness that she had to step out soon lest she's reprimanded for wasting water. As she stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry herself in the changing room, she noticed the giant mirrors on the wall and began inspecting herself.

Mokou still rocked her flawless body from trillions of years ago. She didn't have the two bombshells on her chest like Eirin or Yukari or any other busty maidens of Gensokyo, but to compensate the muscles on her slim body made her look like a lean mean workout machine: enough to be noticeable but not grossly disproportionate like some of those bodybuilders. But this didn't mean she had a healthy amount of flesh on her hips and chests. Her hair was a slightly-pink hue of white, making a nice contrast to the tanned skin color she accrued most likely during the unconscious space journey, exposed to unadulterated radiation.

"Daaaaaamn, I look good." Mokou smirked. She could hear some commotion coming from the west, but it didn't really phase her as she began... posing in front of the mirror.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-13-2015, 07:50 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Drake in a tired mess, looked at Erin. His eyes showed him how tired he really was. However he just yawned as he rested his head back on his pillow and closing his eyes. "Can I seriously just have like... five more minutes...? Drake pleaded as he then began wondering... "By the way what time is it anyways...?" Drake asked as he then began reaching for his alarm clock, however as he was still tired and not paying attention... He ended up grabbing something else instead...

As he reached his hand out he grabbed something that felt somewhat soft, and yet a little on the firm side... Unsure of what it was he squeezed a little before turning and opening his eyes to find out what it was. What he saw was him having accidentally grabbed Erin's breasts.

"I... uuuh... oh..."

Comment

"..." Erin just looked down at Drake's hand squeezing her breasts with a rather carefree gaze. She really didn't care; hell, sometimes she gropes herself because of how disproportionately gigantic her two melons were. Who wouldn't? However, right now was not the time, for there was a strategy meeting to attend.

Slowly pulling Drake's hand away from her gazongas and handed him the alarm clock that was near her. "And before you ask me, yes you've overslept."
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-13-2015, 08:55 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Drake semed to be rather stunned, but didn't seem too fazed himself. Rather he just sighed and slid out of bed when Erin showed him the time. Finally realizing what time it was, Drake covered his face with his hands before quickly slapping himself in the face to wake up.

"Goddammit how could that be? I went to sleep at... like... one in the morning... I should have woken up about like... hours ago..." Drake spoke as he stood up straight while stretching. "God... let me just go get dressed and I'll head to the meeting right away."

Comment

"Okay, I'll see you there." Erin said, announcing her leave. But then, a thought crossed her mind as she grasped the doorknob. What if Drake said he was going to dress up, doesn't, and goes back to sleep? The meeting would be even further delayed! In normal circumstances, the meeting attendees: battalion leaders of the Drake's Wyverns, wouldn't really mind; although some of them would get a bit frustrated. However, today was different.

"Wait. You're trying to shoo me away just so you can get some sleep again, aren't you?" Erin accused Drake with a half playful, half serious face. "No, I'm going to let you do that. I'm going to stand right here and watch you change so that I'm SURE you won't be distracted back to sleep."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

As Drake went over to his dresser to grab a clean set of clothes, he looked at Erin and raised an eyebrow.

"What are you saying? I didn't tell you that you or I had to leave the room. I honestly couldn't give two fucks if a woman watches me dress." Drake replied as he... began taking off his underwear in front of Erin. In a matter of five minutes, he had already put on some clean underwear, pants, shirt, and socks. It was clear that he didn't take his time, for the way he put on his clothing was a bit messy. His clothes looked a bit ruffled, his shirt was not tucked in cleanly, and his hair was still a mess.

Not bothering to straighten his clothes, he went to his bathroom to begin brushing his teeth.

Comment

Erin looked away when Drake shed off all of his clothes and stood there, buck-ass nude. She blushed and could only imagine how he would look like as Drake put on a new pair of underwear and some casual clothes consisting of jeans and cotton shirt.

"Jeez... I knew he was a brazen guy but... to think that he would just go naked in front of me..." Erin gulped nervously after Drake entered the bathroom that came with his room. "It's kind of... hot. In one way or another, I guess."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Palace

"I'll let Aion explain in greater detail what these creatures are." Achlys looked down before continuing, seeing they were almost to the bottom. "Right now all you need to know is that they are highly adaptive and are continually mutating. What was effective at killing them before might not some time later. They are parasitic not for their own survival, rather simply as a means of killing. Larvae can be killed easily, but can burrow through virtually anything and you won't feel them if they enter your body. Parasitic phase will eat you from the inside out while keeping you alive and using your body as an exoskeleton. Once they develop their own, they will eat what's left of the host, leaving a lot of blood behind and nothing else. The adult phase will stalk prey and is strong enough to rip through solid forterium."

Prosperity

"...Just like the Caeles." was Ian's response to everything he heard. He looked back to the crater where Anankerisa was and beckoned Gaspard to follow him. "Now if you told me that your version of Old Earth was destroyed by something your organization was responsible for, then you would be no different than the Caeles." When they reached the edge of the crater, Ian nodded towards the girl who was still using Phorma as a puppet. "She's an example of what the Caeles can do as well as a metaphor for what has happened to the galaxy. In short, she was their attempt to imbue one of their own with power over all dimensions of space-time. Needless to say, it worked. But her mind suffered." He gave a sharp whistle which got her attention.

"Aw, is playtime over?" A tinge of sadness was in her voice as she glided over to the two men dragging Phorma along.

"For now." He then introduced the two. "Anankerisa, I want you to meet Gaspard. Gaspard, the Goddess's Daemon, Anankerisa."

"Nice to meet you! Oh~ Are you going to play with me now?" Ian held up his hand to tell her to not get excited.

"Sorry, Anna. We'll play later."

"Aww...ok." The black wing-like tendrils of the strange substance disappeared as she stood on the ground normally.

Comment

Prosperity | Sungrey

"Très intéressant. So you're telling me this... petite fille is capable of manipulating time and space? Not a soul alive aboard Heaven is capable of such things... Not since we lost The Notebook..." Gaspard put his hand to his chin. "So tell me... what did you give Majeur Ortus, anyway? That crystal he had, and that serum from earlier?"

As the medics placed Terra on the hardlight gurney, they began moving her into their designated dropship. As soon as she was safely loaded in, they departed the surface, making their way toward Heaven. As the dropship sailed through the air at cruising speed, the medics within studies the numerous monitors that were displaying information being fed to them through Terra's contact with the hardlight gurney upon which she was placed.
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Prosperity | Sungrey

The gurney of light she rested on, the ships she was being taken to, all that flashy, innovative technology she beheld. Terra noticed that it was all more advanced than anything she recognized. And yet, she wasn't shocked. These people were from another planet. It would only make sense that they would have different things than she knew of. She wondered if any of the technology functioned in a different manner. Did it utilize electricity? Was there some new form of energy they used. "New" to Terra, at least. She turned her mind away from it. She wasn't all that interested in figuring out how every little thing they had worked, and if she asked, people might think her foolish anyway. It didn't matter, really. So long as it all worked, wasn't that all that was important? At that moment, the important things came to Terra's mind once again, snapping her out of her brief reverie.

Putting her weight on one elbow - the arm that had not been stepped on - Terra looked at one of the people pulling her away. Of course, they weren't looking at her anyway. They were looking to were they ran, their destination. "How is everybody else? They're alive, right?" Her kindhearted concern decorated her eyes with worry and turned the corners of her mouth downwards, and her voice, while composed, flowed fearfully from her, ready to retreat back into her if it detected a negative response.

Comment

After a few minutes Drake emerged from the bathroom once he finished brushing his teeth. When he entered the room he stretched and looked at Erin with a drowsy, half-alert stare as he walked over to his fellow resistance member. Though thankfully he was awake enough to hold a proper conversation now.

"So.. what was it again...?" Drake asked Erin as he began to straighten his hair with his hands. Clearly he wasn't caring about his personal appearance today.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-22-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Prosperity

"Aye, and she's not the only one." Ian added before answering the next question. "Ah those... The crystal is of a material we call Corlaviri which harmonizes with various energies. Dei'arcs use them as a means to sense... disturbances in the natural energy of the galaxy. There are two types of energies that these crystals are affiliated with, known as Gaia and Aura; Physical and Spiritual. So in this case, they could sense when Phenom's Aura'va was truly starting to fade and thus took action. The potion is an Arcain traditional brew useful for helping those that don't have strong affiliation with either energy gain the benefits of it. Venturian medicine often uses small doses of Corlaviri and Aura to heal wounds to outright re-growing limbs in a matter of hours. Arcains have mastered it without the use of technological aid, while Vatians had automated it. We were using a basic therapy to try and stabilize him to buy your medics time." He then turned back to Anna. "And speaking of time, we're already late. We were to rendezvous with the others on Duon 36 hours ago. Anna, load the Null into one of the Archangels." As she complied with the order, Ian then addressed Gaspard once more. "I had mentioned this before, but, should your group wish to join us, head for Duon as well."

Comment

Prosperity | Sungrey

Gaspard nodded and turned away from the Hunters, heading to his respective dropship. As he began to board it, he turned and faced Ian's group. "And Comrade Ian? Thank you for your help. See you on the other side."

With those parting words, Gaspard shut the door to his Dropship, and the last of the Angels departed from the surface of Prosperity. He spoke up to the Angels within the dropship as they departed and made their way back to their home. "This has been quite a week so far, wouldn't you say?"

"Not even been in this place for five days and we're already in the middle of something bigger than all of us..." The pilot quipped.

"I suppose such is the life of an Angel, ah?"

"After the Morkt Crisis, I can't disagree, sir..."

Terra's Dropship | Prosperity Space

The medic thought for a moment about the young girls question. Was everyone else alright? Well... truth be told, no. Gaspard was unharmed, true, but Phenom had bleed out profusely and now his heart was unassisted by his pacemaker until a new one could be installed... which would not be an easy procedure. And Amanda was suffering internal bleeding from the impact she suffered from the Null's surprise attack. Neither of them were in the best shape. It was a miracle that either of them was alive. The medic looked down at Terra and smiled.

"Yeah. They're all fine. You're all going to be fine."
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Palace

Cortana intently listened to what Achlys said, making sure to archive what information was shared and stored it for later use.

"Okay, so we have to fight another hivemind species known for butchering their prey. What else is new?", Cortana remarked to both Achlys and John.

John simply gave a light huff of amusement at Cortana's joke, although he doubted that Achlys would quite understand what exactly Cortana was talking about. Of course, although Cortana's question was answered, there was still more to be asked. She knew that she probably wouldn't get any more information about the Nihilids from Achlys, but she was curious about the material she had referenced.

"What is Forterium and its properties?", Cortana asked Achlys.

Outside Hospital - CY-001 - Nevaaras

Ethan was quite surprised and quite relieved that he wasn't slammed into by the strange woman, but now he had another situation on his hands. This blond-haired winged woman was stumbling towards him, swinging a weapon at him as she tried to clumsily close the distance. All it took was a simple sidestep to dodge the swing, and after that, he jumped back from her flank.

"Whoa there, you're gonna put someone's eye out with that. Relax a sec.", Ethan said to the girl that had just fallen from the sky. It was clear she wasn't human, but it was still rather surprising to him that she had recovered so quickly from the fall.

The Expense | Hallman's Office

"So she's brain damaged? Considering her recent track record, why not fix her?", Emil asked in a rather calm tone.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X