X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Blvd | Valhalla | Time: 7:48 PM

"It's all on me" was the only thing Rez needed to hear before he immediately began picking out several of the different dishes that were on display. As he obtained his meal, he looked over at Alisa and asked, "Okay, that's all well and good, but... Do they serve any good drinks? That... milady... is the question."
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Alisa made a sly smile as she asked the vendor for two can of beer. "I think they only have beer, but you can live with that, right?"

Alisa also ordered some spicy rice cake covered in spicy chili sauce for herself. It had a rather quaint feeling, served on a paper dish, but the taste was divine. When ice-cold beer was served, Alisa took no hesitation to open one and began chugging it down. After that, she passed the other can to Rez with a tipsy smile. "Nothing like a refreshing can of beer for the night, huh?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets

Yuki's eyes lite up when she heard ice cream, imagining the sweetness and great flavors made her blank out for a second but hearing about a charm brought her back to reality. She looked down at it. "It's a low level protection charm." Yuki thought as she looks forward again. "It looks like an old school protection charm." She said to Mirabelle.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Valhalla Streets

"Oh really?" Mirabelle asked Yuki and looked at the charm too "I have no knowledge about charms or magical stuff, but the lady indeed wanted me to have it, so I bought it and ended up liking it too" she said taking note of the surroundings "I actually wish to see her again and ask about her other charms, they seemed nice too"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets

Yuki nodded to Mirabelle's question. "In my line of work, I see charms here and there." She said and then stopped walking, realizing she said the wrong thing. "How much farther is the house?" Yuki asked as she starts walking again.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Valhalla Streets

The pinkette was oblivious at the hint that Yuki had told her as she kept her attention on their surroundings, her house was already easy to spot, mostly to its western style built. It was a rather big terrain for Mirabelle´s home since it had a garden and another building on the back of the house. "Well then, here it is, home sweet home" Mirabelle spoke as they entered the property, the house itself was a two-story building with what balcony on the upper level front wall.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rez began digging into his food, it all smelled so delicious that he could hardly help himself. He took the beer from Alisa and began taking swigs from it as he ate. Throughout the course of the meal, Alisa and Rez began discussing different subjects. Subjects that became more and more ridiculous as they became more and more drunk, the cans of beer stacking up one by one. As Rez neared the end of his meal, Alisa had begun telling stories. Stories that Rez barely understood given the amount of alcohol flowing through his body by this point. Before the two of them knew it, 8 o'clock had rolled around, and then some.

Comment

Central Blvd | Valhalla | Time: 7:48 PM -> 8:18 PM

About 30 minutes and a numerous cans of beers later, both Rez and Alisa looked and sounded really drunk. They had stupidly wide grins on their faces as they made raunchy jokes and giggled like two maniacs... or two lovers, if one did not know about the two.

"-so, so, I turned down the offer because I thought it was a STUPID idea," Alisa hiccuped. Her face grew red like an apple, and she wasn't having a care about whether her vest was dangerously close to revealing her breasts as she swung her beer can up in the air. "But those three clowns sat on their asses, buck-ass nude, for 2 hours! 2 hours- ahahahaha-"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Central Blvd | Valhalla

Rez had been laughing at Alisa's stories for running on half an hour now, and his meal was nearing its end. As Alisa finished up her last story, and Rez at his last morsel, he placed his hand on Alisa's shoulder and began to speak through his drunkenness.

"Li... listen... Alisa. I fuckin' love you," he slurred, "Buy me dinner and drinks and shit... And entertainment for free... you're the best friend a loser like me could ask for." Rez's body struggled to get the words out as there was a good amount of alcohol in his body at this point. "If we could do this.... more often... that'd be great. But Igottagohome... Maya's probably worried to death about me..." Rez slowly pulled himself up to his feet and held himself against the side of the stall to keep his balance.

"I'll... catch you later... okay? I live at the dorms if you wanna hang out..." He said quietly, leaning towards her.
                    Last edited by Kilelicus; 09-08-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Central Blvd | Valhalla | Time: 8:19 PM

"Ye- yeah, I'll see you later~" Alisa stood up, with a bit of difficulty at first, and gave Rez a drunk hug before she too walked out of the stall and towards where she came from, her strides surprisingly balanced for how drunk she was.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets | Valhalla

Rez wandered for what seemed to him like an eternity, trying to remember how to get back to the dorms. His drunken mind clouded his sense of direction to the point where he felt more and more lost at every turn. Eventually it came to a point where he simply gave up and wandered aimlessly, hoping he'd eventually make his way back to the dorms. However, as he turned one corner, he began to hear a rather strange sound...

Comment

Valhalla Streets | Time: 8:42 PM

Something felt ominous about the corner he was turning. The street lamps were flickering, all the windows were turned off, and, most importantly, there was a gnawing sound heard only when someone drew closer to the corner, almost as if someone was eating something very haphazardly. The mysteriously blowing wind and the overwhelming darkness didn't help as Rez turned the corner to find something monstrous and horrifying.

Hulking right in front of Rez was a giant monster, about 3 times the size of a normal human. Its' skin was putrid yellow, with remnants of a red checkered shirt and simple black pants covering its' horrible body. Its face was just as disgusting, with overly small nose, three giant eye sockets, and a large mouth that was still munching on what looked like the remains of an unfortunate human victim.

Spoiler: Wriggle's NSFW rating: 6/10 Special Note: Guro.

*imagine that but a bit smaller*
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets | Valhalla

It didn't take sobriety to for Rez to immediately realize what was happening. His jaw dropped and he stared for a good few seconds in utter silence and disbelief, his voice involuntarily coming out in tiny bursts of shock. As far as he could tell, he found the culprit of the killings happening around the school recently. He stood, paralyzed until the beast finally turned its gaze to him. Rez tried to scream, but he was robbed of the sound. On instinct, his body turned and ran as fast as it could, the beast giving chase, evidenced by the sounds of trashcans and tied bicycles being plowed over behind him. Despite being as inebriated as he was, Rez's body managed to balance itself rather well as he fled his pursuer.

Comment

Valhalla Public Park | Time: 7:44 PM

Suddenly out of the silence Drake, who was still walking with his arm wrapped around Karuna's, jumped in surprise when he felt Karuna's hand impact his ass. As this happened he showed obvious surprised and quickly let go of Karuna while also blushing. Karuna really did get Drake this time.

"H-Hey!! Be careful!." Drake responded by quickly rubbing his ass cheeks. His face still red due to embarrasment of what he just did.

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

Kaito sighed as he leaned up against the front door. Looking down at his beloved mother, he spoke.

"Yeah... things kinda came up... sorry for leaving so hastily..."

Comment

(I was given permission from Kilel to control Rez for this one post. DON'T YELL AT ME!)
                                Valhalla Streets | Time: 8:43 PM

Unfortunate for Rez, no amount of agility could help against the sheer difference in physicality as the beast caught up to him in a matter of seconds. Cornering Rez, the monster bellowed in rage as it lunged down, attempting to bite Rez's head off.

Unfortunately for the beast, his mouth and body soon blew into bits, accompanied by sound of bullets. The monster, stripped of its' ability to live, faded into a thin black mist. Spared from an untimely death, Rez turned to the skies to find Alisa again, but this time holding a giant minigun of sorts. Her glare, the vest she was wearing that billowed in the wind, the tattoo... it all reminded of birds of prey as she hopped from the building ceiling and landed in front of Rez.

"I was wondering who was being chased by that Omen. It was you, huh?" Alisa smirked. Her voice still denoted how drunk she was, but the way she said her sentence meant all business. "You alright?"

Unfortunately for Rez, the amount of alcohol in his body as well as the sudden rush of adrenaline took his conscience, knocking him out cold all of a sudden. His eyes rolled back as he sunk into the dark oblivion...

??? | Time: 10:55 PM

Rez woke up to find himself in a run-down office room, with empty cabinets and abandoned desks, chairs, closets, and the likes. There were old newspapers and debris strewn about the floor. However, the office didn't look to be in too much of a disarray, as there were mattresses with blankets and pillows on one corner as well as working lights on the ceilings. All in all, this was a rather ominous, strange location that Rez has never been to before...

Valhalla Public Park | Time: 7:44 PM

"Damn, that sounded good." Karuna chuckled. Her perversion was starting to seep from her, evident by how the gap between her open shirts were getting wider and wider, as well as her heavier breathing. She shook her upper body around teasingly at Drake. "You must have some pretty big butt to have it sound like that! Trust me, I've spanked a lot of butt before!"

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

Ikazuchi leaned back proudly, understanding why her son had to do it. "Oh, I understand, son! It's quite alright! Come in, I made dinner for you! It's your favorite: marinated, oven-roasted chicken!"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X