X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirabelle´s Home

The pinkette snorted "Pfft.. a twig" she laughed a bit "Don´t say that around school because many of the school girls are mere paper thin" she pointed out and then imagined the situation "Maybe you can deal with them, you may not be uber strong, but atleast would know how to blow them away in a move or two"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"Blow them away?" she asked while tilting her head to thee side in a slight confusion. "How do you suppose i would do tha... Oh you mean cause they are thin like paper... nnoooow i get it." She said giggling at the sudden realization. "good one."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"That is true, many girls try to be as thin as possible, yet wanting to have volleyballs for their chests and rears" Mirabelle spoke while stretching her limbs and making punchs to the air. "How that works is beyond my mind, even the next to exhibitionist slash prankster Karuna is actually in the sane zone" she pointed out.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka nodded in agreement again as she got up from her spot on the ring and did a little stretching of her own. "I never understood the appeal oh having large breasts anyway. Seems like they woud be so bothersome. Besides, it looks better when the breasts look proportionate to the person's body."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"Attention and popularity" were the words that Mirabelle used as she then punched the padded corner of the ring, "Many want to be on the top and" she kept punching with more enthusiasm "They won´t care how far or low the need to go" the pinkette then launched a powerful fist to the padded corner, making the entire ring shudder for a moment.

The pinkette was breathing hard, yet she was still smiling "Hence why I was alert with you at first, only a few can be trusted in that jungle we call school, you can get with your pack and live, or be thrown to the hyenas and see what happens" she spoke opening and closing her hand until a loud crack could be heard on her fingers "That´s the spot" she sighed with content.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka shrugged her shoulders as she listened to Mira's words. She made some good points. "Popularity is over rated anyways. And i dont' think i want THAT kind of attention... I wouldn't mind it from you though..." She said the last part quietly as she felt the whole ring shake from a single punch. It reminded her of one of her favorite manga she used to read as a child, the one called 'One punch man' Misaka couldn't help but shiver a bit when she saw this ("Glad it' s not me she's punching.") she thought to herself.

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 9:45 PM

The dinner was delicious.

The same supermodel Koishi acquainted with, Bora, was an excellent cook as she prepared some spicy pork-covered rice bowls for everyone. The dinner was prepared by Bora while Jason introduced Nick and Koishi to the rest of the squad: a Chinese boy with a street thug-look named Fabian, the stern and strict Father Bernard, and the pervy but lovable Karuna. They wholeheartedly welcomed the two new Prophets while setting up the table.

To reiterate once more, dinner was amazing.

"Now that we got our belly full," Jason commented as he led Nick and Koishi to what looked like a small sparring room. Tatami were spread on the floor with practice dummies backed against the wall. The night was really upon the horizon now; everyone else other than Jason and Bora (who volunteered to help with the training for the two initiates) went out to patrol the city in case of Omen attacks which are at the most prevalent around midnight but can happen any time within the day. "Let's see to your first training; summoning your Soulbound."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Convenience Shop

"So, do we choose it, or is it already chosen?" Koishi asked, as she was poking one of the dummies. It was a nice texture, she found surprisingly, so she patted the top of it in a friendly manner.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 9:45 PM

Nicholas enjoyed the meal from earlier and was revitalized after such a hearty meal, but now it was back to business, and the first order of business was a soulbound... whatever that was. From what Nicholas could gather from the word "soulbound", it was something that was bounded to the soul, maybe some kind of item, though he didn't really know what item it would be. This lead to his rather silly utterance of a question.

"Uhhhh, 'soulbound'?", Nicholas asked Jason as he turned towards him and grabbed the back of his neck, lightly tilting his head in the opposite direction from where he pulled.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 9:46 PM

"That, my dear, is up to you." Jason ruffled Koishi's hair before going off into further instruction. "Close your eyes, reach for your newly found clarity and call out! If your plead is true enough, your Soulbound will appear within you."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Nicholas was still a little confused about what Jason was talking about, but as he had guessed, it was some kind of chosen item, though he did not know what he meant by "calling out" to it.

"Uh, what do you mean by pleading to it? Does there have to be a good enough reason for it to appear?", Nicholas asked in a rather confused tone of voice.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Allow me to further clarify." Jason continued.

"Soulbound are items that are uniquely attuned to your resonance; your soul. By calling out to the clarity, your soul naturally draws an item to you which you can then summon and unsummon at any time. You don't have to shout out anything though; just speak within your minds as genuinely and as earnest as possible."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Convenience Store

"Okies, i'll try." Koishi closed her eyes, and thought. She searched and searched, mind racing by her.

"Hello?" she called out to her mind. "I dunno if you can hear this, but.... Soulbound, if you're in there, I could use you. To help people. At least, in the near future!"

No response... and then, another feeling washed over her. One of assurance, and acceptance. She smiled a little, she thought that was a good thing.

She opened her eyes. "I think I did it. Um, how will I know what it is?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Okay...", Nicholas said before closing his eyes, letting his arms hang and focused.

To be honest, Nicholas had no idea what he was doing, whether he would be able to call out to this soulbound and have it appear before him. If anything, he might fail, and if that happened, then what? It was not a very pleasant thought, but he still had to try. As Jason had said, Nicholas had to "speak within his mind as genuinely and earnestly as possible" to summon it. With that in mind, perhaps a good place to start was why he joined the Prophets, as well as what it meant in the future.

(Why am I doing this? Why do I need this Soulbound to appear before me? Because I need it to ensure that when the time comes, I can summon it and save someone when it really counts. Now may not be a dire circumstance, but practice is required for when a crisis arises... Hear me Soulbound, for I call out to you.), Nicholas thought as he held out his hand, expecting for it to form within it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 9:47 PM

Within a minute, the two initiates received their Soulbound: a gift from the deities that gave the first Prophets their power. Nick's outreached hand received a sleek black 9-inch knife that seemingly fit in his hand like it was just made for him, pulsating with energy, while Koishi... well, she received a hat. The prettiest hat she has ever worn, on top of the hat she was already wearing. The use for the hat was yet unknown to Koishi, but by golly did the hat look good on her.

"Well wouldya look at that, you both got the Soulbound on your very first try!" Jason guffawed proudly. "You two got talent alright! It may not seem like a lot, but being able to have a genuine heart is the first step to slaying the Omen and protecting what you care about! Why don't you both test your Soulbound out; see what they can do."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X