X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla High School l The soft grass

After Yuki left at the sound of the bell Misaka quickly followed suit, knowing she needed to get to her class before she was late. "I'll see you later Mira-senpai, maybe we can have lunch together later. bye" she said as she was running back towards the school building.

(this is the part where i would post saying she went to the fine arts class accept i don't' know what room number to use so i'll wait for wriggle to post first.)

Comment

Valhalla High School l The soft grass

Mirabelle waved at the strange, but cute girl as she also went to her second class ("Man, what a beginning of a day, there is always something new to see though") she thought while moving faster to the classroom (I wonder what Karuna has been doing, hopefully not getting a detention on the very first class")
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Short Cake Bakery | Downtown

"Yes, put it all together please." Bora stepped up, taking out her wallet from the duffle bag. The model friends all cheered as Bora asked: "Okay guys, what do you want to eat? My treat."

With that, every single person began listing off what bread they wanted to eat. Everyone ordered one or two, for they were watching their weight. Bora however, did not care. She could eat like a carnivore and not even gain the slightest of belly fats; all the calories seemed to transfer to her already large breasts.

"...and a red bean anpan bread." Bora finished the order with what she wanted to eat. Half the items on the order was for Bora. Was she going to feed the birds or something Amaya could see Bora's figure, unfiltered thanks to her preference of wearing very little anywhere she went. There was no way she would be able to eat all of them and still be fit enough like she is right now.

Bora turned to Koishi who seemed to be still staring at the snickerdoodles. "Wow, you must really love snickerdoodles, huh? How many do you want? It's my treat."

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

What a nerd. Alisa thought to herself condescendingly as she brushed Drake's compliment off with a "Whatever" and asked Karuna something important.

"I've noticed something while I was up on the rooftop." Alisa said to Karuna rather urgently. "Can we talk now? I don't think I can wait until lunchtime."

"Well, we're still in homeroom-" Karuna said, but her claim proved to be falsified when the bell rang, calling for the second period. Students began rushing out to the hallway to get to their next class. "Never mind. I'll see you behind the school building."

"Gotcha." Alisa said as Karuna grabbed her backpack and left, leaving Alisa and Drake alone.

Alisa looked beautiful, with the sunlight reflecting her silver hair as she stared stoically at Drake. "Do you know where you need to go to next, Draven?"
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-06-2015, 03:11 AM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Short Cake Bakery

The words of Bora certainly shook Koishi out of her trance. She counted the cookies.

"Five! Two for now, two for later, and one before I sleep and stuff!" Koishi happily explained. "Snickerdoodles are the best stuff ever! It's like sliced bread, but all cinniminny and sweet, and everyone knows sliced bread is the best invention and stuff."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Five it is, then." Bora chuckled and patted Koishi's head. She was just so cute and little; it was hard trying to keep a straight face around her without grinning. With a light gentle smile on her face, Bora added to the order: "Add five snickerdoodles to that, please. How much will it be?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla - Streets

Yuki has just left the school grounds and just got some information from the two girls she ask. "So they are quite active here. Much more than back home." She was speaking softly. She looked to her left and saw that an area of an alley way was taped off. Yuki looked around and quickly went over the tape and wondered down the alley and came to an intersection, she looked right and saw a chalk outline of a murder scene. Yuki placed her left knee on the ground and examined the area. "Fresh. Maybe 2-3 days old. Low class." She said as she pulls out a mini notebook and start to write a few things down. "About 3 minutes from the school, it is close just like she said." She said as she finishes up. "Better hurry home and get ready for tonight." Yuki said as she puts the mini pad back into her pocket and leaves the scene.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Valhalla High | Class 3B

Nicholas couldn't really make heads or tails about what he had just witnessed. From what he could tell, Rez and Maya's relationship could range from him being a pest to her and her not caring for his advances, to Maya liking him and not admitting it, protesting his advances simply from embarrassment. Just then, Nicholas remembered that Rez actually had asked him his name, to which Nicholas took little time to reply.

"My name is Nicholas.", Nicholas said to Rez.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Amaya smiled, nodding and tallying everything up. "Ah, you ordered all of this... And this as well... Plus the five cookies... Your total comes out to be $53.95. That's tax included and I'll even add in an extra cookie for free." She had someone else run around and prepare the rest of the order, grabbing the cookies herself. Placing the cookies in a bag, she handed them to Koishi. "Here are the five snickerdoodles, annnd..." Grinning, she took a napkin and grabbed another snickerdoodle, handing it to Koishi. "Here you are, the bonus cookie. The rest of your order will be read soon, ma'am."
                  Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 08-06-2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Valhalla High | Class 3B

"Nicholas... Well Nick, it was nice meeting you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go harass Ms. Class Rep in calculus class." He said, retrieving his own bag and heading toward the door. He stepped out and into the hallway, looking both ways out of habit, before heading off in the direction of his and Maya's calculus class. He walked, nonchalantly down the hall, minding his own business. Every so often, he would effortless flip the skirt of a hapless passerby. The he reached his classroom, found his seat in the back right corner of the room, by the window, and headed over to it, winking at Maya on the way over.
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Short Cake Bakery

"Thank you!" Koishi beamed, taking the bag and bonus cookie rapidly, as she began to munch on said bonus cookie.

"Mmmmm." Koishi said while, eating, going to sit down at one of the small tables which were empty. Koishi thought right, they WERE good. Really good. She smiled as she savored the cookie, sucking on part of it to get the most out as it almost melted in her mouth. This was a good day.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Classroom M6 | Valhalla High School

Maya was seated on the third row of the classroom, preparing to take notes by taking out her calculus notebook. When she saw Rez wink at her as he came in, however, she sighed, her face blushing again. At least he didn't sit right next to her; or she won't see the end of his teasing which, while not unwelcome, is certainly distracting.

Students began filling in classrooms, saying hello to each other and greeting Maya. She was one of the most popular student in the class, mostly because of how smart she was and because of her title as a class rep. However, other than a simple hello, she didn't react to the shower of greetings, her mind filled with thoughts about Rez' teasing.
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-06-2015, 10:00 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Classroom M6

Rez placed his bag on the hook of his selected desk and promptly plopped down into his chair, leaning back and kicking his feet up on top of the desk. He began to rock his chair on the back two legs as he stared outside, occasionally glancing at Maya to see if she had worked up the guff to steal a glance at him

What I wouldn't do to have myself a cute girlfriend like Maya... I wanna take her hooome~ he thought.
                          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla High | Classroom ART004

It didn't take too long for Misaka to make it back to her second class for the morning. She didn't open the door, rather just peaked inside to see what was going on if anything before entering. She didn't want to interrupt anything that might have been going on before she got there and she wanted to make sure it was time for her class to start. Having fallen asleep not long ago left her perception of time slightly disoriented. Although while peaking into the classroom she left herself completely off guard to anything or anyone who might have been in the hallway at the time.
                            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-06-2015, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

Drake was a little disappointed in Alisa's rather boring attitude and personality, but that was cancelled out by what he overheard between Karuna and Alisa. Though for a moment he saw Alisa in the sunlight... and was a bit captivated by her beauty. Hell if it wasn't for his self-control, he would take a rose out, get on one knee, and offer his eternal loyalty and servitude to her.

Then he heard Alisa speak to him, asking him if he knew where to go next.

"Oh. Yes I am fully aware of where I should go next, but to be honest I'm more curious as to why you and Karuna are going to be meeting out back behind the school building. You are not going to be doing anything... perverted now... are you? I mean if you are romantically involved with each other, then I will keep that a secret."

Comment

Classroom M6 | Valhalla High School

Unfortunately for Rez, Maya did not look back at him. She was perhaps too shy, or maybe she didn't care for him now that class was about to start. It was interesting, however, to see how she was acting today. Normally, Maya would lightly protest Rez's harassment and be done with it. But today... she blushed, stuttered and even fainted in the presence of Rez. Either she was having a bad fever, or she was lovestruck.

Classroom 2C | Valhalla High School

"None of your business." Alisa bluntly responded to Drake's curiosity. Romantically involved? This wasn't anime; Alisa had absolutely no intention to start any lesbian relationship anytime soon; although Karuna was looking mighty delicious today... "Anyway, I gotta hurry. See ya."

Bora wordlessly handed Amaya her credit card with a gentle smile on her face. There was a reason why a lot of people liked Bora; her body is just one of numerous reasons, the generosity being another.

"So what are we doing next?" One of the models asked. "I want to go to the beach. Anyone with me?"

Everyone seemed to be in an agreeing mood. However, Bora had other ideas.

"I... kind of wanted to just head home and relax. Sorry, but I'll pass. Next time, maybe." Bora chuckled and denied the offer.
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-07-2015, 01:11 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X