Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a metal. Eatos is basically a larger gold coin with the face of Queen Eatos engraved on it that serves as the highest form of currency.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I think Wriggle is having Eatos as Platinum.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ everyone

Thanks to a song Tewi has shown me, I will be making an additional character.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@wriggle" oh thank god i thought you were suggesting someone was going to sell the actual queen eatos for that much.

Comment

LMAO!!!!
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@sustic. app accepted. you need one more person if you dont' already have them

Comment

Random Guy:
                "Hello Royal Guard of Queen Eatos. I'd like to buy the queen with this single large gold coin."

Royal Guard of the Queen:
                "Okay here ya go." *literally hands the queen over to Random Guy.*

I don't see what's wrong with that.

Comment

speaking of eatos i'm going to be pooping out multiple important NPC's for the next little bit so expect to see me making a lot of apps.

EDIT!!!

Name: Eatos (E a toe s)

Race: Yuja

Bio: Eatos is a powerful Aeromancer. In the third era she was one of the many leaders who came together in order to build Sanctuary. When the castle had finihsed being built the leaders who had come together to build the city of Sanctuaryy came together and voted on who which of them would be lookign after Sanctuary. The only rule for voting was that no one could vote for themselves. Because of this eery vote accept her own ended up voting Eatos into royalty. Needless to say she's done an amazing job thus far. It isnt' easy being ruler of the largest city in the world but Eatos always puts her best foot forward to do what she can for her people.

Abilities if any: Aeromancey

Gear if any: A single sword which can be welded using a single hand.

Appearance:

Personality: Very kind hearted but very strict when it comes to her guards and her advocates. While kind she still demands the respect someone of her position deserves. She often dreams of one day passing the thrown to her daughter and becoming an adventurer.

Character connections: Bodygaurd is "Six"

Notes: none
                  Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-06-2015, 11:56 PM.

Comment

@Everyone with an app that needs acceptance

I hereby give acceptance to everyone who needs one. Wild out.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

The Two Kingdoms

Dolhr and Altea

These kingdoms neighbor each other upon a peninsula with Altea at the tip and Dolhr in the mainland. Altea held a prosperous port town known as Port Warren. Dolhr had its mighty fortress city and equally formidable army. The two kingdoms had a symbiotic relationship, Dolhr protected Altea from mainland attacks and Altea provided goods from its trade port. Though one day that peaceful coexistence would be shattered. The first war began when king of Dolhr, Medeus, sought to seize Altea for himself. Dolhr had the advantage as it was the stronger of the two kingdoms in standard military might, but the Alteans had the greater navy. While Dohlr laid siege to the Castle of Altea, they slowly broke down their numbers with offshore bombardment from their ships. As Dolhr's army dwindled in size, King Cornelius of Altea prepared to strike at the heart of Dolhr, the Fortress City.

The city burned with the intensity of the inferno. The army of Altea could not thwart the blaze set by Dolhr's pyromancers. Altea did not have many Noroi, so it fought with the might of will. King Cornelius of Altea, however, was a powerful Chronomancer with the aide of an enchanted blade known as Iris. With it he was capable of allowing his men to pass the walls of flame using rifts of time. With his ability, and the Altean's determination, they defeated Medeus and ended the war.

Without a king, Dolhr became a puppet kingdom to Altea's will. Cornelius appointed his general, Camus, to lead it. Peace was restored for the following decades.

Overtime, however, Camus grew distant to Altea. He restored Dolhr's might and maintained it. He claimed it was necessary for defense. Cornelius was weary of this action, though he would not live long enough to see what was to come. He became inexplicably ill and would soon die. He left control of his kingdom to his wife, Nyna, as his only son, Aion, was not ready for the throne. A decade later and Nyna also suffered a similar fate. No one suspected foul play, save for the royal advisor, Nyx. No one suspected that she poisoned the king and the queen; it was too absurd of a notion at the time. Nyx was playing a very dangerous game, for she wanted power, and she was going to use Altea to get it. She had heard rumor that deep in the fortress city was a tome of great power. She wanted it for herself, but she needed an excuse to tear Dolhr apart to find it. So she plotted to start another war. With the king and queen dead, all she had to do was to manipulate the new, young king. Everything was going according to plan for her, until it took a turn for the better. When she found a dead Aion by the former queen's bedside, she rejoiced. With a touch of Necromancy, she now had an even better puppet to control Altea with.

Oh did I say it was going to probably take me 3 days to get this done?
                      Well, sorry to say but

Comment

Well fuck.
                        This complicates things quite a lot.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I shall do the same as Wriggle, knight of the bug armada, I approve of the applicants for this adventure
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Knight? No you do not understand.

I am the Swarm.
                            Armies will be shattered.
                            Worlds will burn.
                            Now, at last, on this forum, vengeance shall be mine.
                            For I, am Wriggle Nightbug, the Exalted and the Commandant of the Insect Armada.

BOW, MORTAL!
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

-refuses to bow- Know what? We have a bug making noise, what should we do?

Comment

Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                                X