X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I accept Wriggle's thingy too.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh baby a double.

Spoiler:

Name: Kazeane

Race and sub race: Crow Yaju

Class: Ojo-sama

Daughter of Tenma, the chief of Yajus living in Tenma's Court, Kazeane is, if the government system was a kingdom, basically the princess. She was given top notch training in swordsmanship and the wind magic she inherited from the family heritage, as well as lessons on how to act like a proper lady. While her combat aspects are excellent, her demeanor and attitude are... less so.

Bio:
      Spoiler:

Tenma is the title given to the chief of Tenma's Court. While the nature of the race make Tenma's authority over all Yajus questionable at best, there is no doubt that Tenma wields incredible amount of power, earning respect from his followers.

Current Tenma has 4 concubines and 12 children. This may sound like a lot to a monogamous family, but previous Tenma has had up to 100 children before. Anyway, 11 of those 12 children were male. So when the youngest child, Kazeane, was revealed to be a girl, the Tenma was overjoyed. From that point on, his servants, children, and wives saw a different side of the Tenma: one that was doting, affectionate, and even silly, as opposed to his usual stern, serious self.

Kazeane's early childhood was spent without a mother. Because of Tenma's chronic illness, the four concubines were to stay as his beck-and-call every day. Thus, Kazeane was raised by her 11 brothers. Because they were all boys, Kazeane was influenced heavily by masculine thought processes. She played sports and wrestled, not really caring for her outward appearance. When she grew up to become a healthy mature young adult, she was exposed to feminine influences as well: she was still acting like a man in a woman's body, but she now possesses the finesse and natural grace of a woman.

On Kazeane's 14th century, the Tenma, now growing old, decided to pit his 11 sons into a task of finding the elusive and lustrous Sky Demon Orb to find out who can be worthy of the title Tenma. The sons were not given any sort of hint as to how the orb looked like or what the orb's purpose was; just that it was somewhere in the continent of Lore. Although confusion swept through the 11 sons, the potential title of Tenma persuaded them to pack up the next day and leave hastily.

Kazeane was furious. How dare could her father leave her out of this? Was it because she was a woman? Or was it because Tenma treasured her too much to lose her? Either way, Kazeane could not understand her father's thought process. Her father should know that she was a skilled warrior; evident from the numerous years of training she has accrued.

However, when the issue of this discrimination was brought up by his daughter, Tenma scoffed it off and just told Kazeane that she was not old enough. Seemed like it was impossible to get the permission from her father... which means she'll have to escape the castle in secrecy. In order to do that, she needs to shake off the personal guard that she has with her...

Powers:

Kazeane was taught various things that can be considered "Powers":

Spoiler: Arashi Bladeweaving Technique

Passed down by the Tenma family of Arashi, Arashi Bladeweaving Technique is a swordsmanship style that are taught to the Tenma Royal Guards and the sword-using members of the Arashi family. The blade technique can be best described as "flowing with the wind", where every attack or defense can be led into another, forming a chain of offense and defense that keep their pace very synced in battle.

Spoiler: Divine Tempest Aeromancy

Another thing passed down by the Arashi family is their wind magic that takes on different form for each successor. The primary form that the magic took for Kazeane is that the wind she creates becomes razor sharp, emulating a sword slash. Kazeane can apply this to:
      - Emit a wind slash that disperses over distance
      - Enhance the swords to protect them from breaking
      - Form hurricanes that can shred things.

Spoiler: Embodiment of the Crow

Taking on the form of the Crow Yaju, Kazeane is given unlimited flight, provided that she gives herself some roosting period in between flight. Her wings are entirely black, and the wingspan is 15 foot long.

Gear:

Kazeane wields two moderately curved swords named the Twin Blades of Murakumo that she affectionately calls "Mura-chan" and "Kumo-chan". They are finely-honed, artisan-quality blades with not a lot of embellishment other than three red dots drawn at the blade tip.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 172 cm (5' 7.7")
      Weight: 57.5 kg (126.77 lb)
      Hair Color: Black
      Eye Color: Red

Even though she's lived for more than four thousand years, she still looks like someone in her late teens or early adulthood. This is because Yajus age very slowly; they would start having gray hairs when they lived through approximately 60 millenia on average. This of course means she'll look like a young girl for a very, very long time.

Because of her tomboy attitude, she hates wearing gaudy dresses since they are so hard to move around in. When she has to for celebratory reason, she will oblige and put on a dress or a robe; but, as soon as the celebration ends, she'll run up to her bedroom and strip so she can get into something more comfortable. Thus, in a regular day, you'll see her in a skimpier, "casual" dress like in the picture.

Personality:

Kazeane has grown up to become a rather complicated person. She is very straightforward and brazen in her actions; doing things that you won't think a dignified lady like Kazeane would do for the sake of simplicity. On one hand, this means that she doesn't shy away from things, and instead is very eager and active about things which is appreciated by her brothers and her father. However, on the other hand, the women are embarrassed by Kazeane's choice of deeds. For example, they could not stand to look when Kazeane took off her dress in front of her brothers to jump into a river down the cliff to retrieve a golden necklace that was dropped there. They argued to her that she could've just flew down, but Kazeane's response was: "Where's the fun in that?"

However, Kazeane can still possess some ladylike manors... in a bad way. She came to realization that she can use her feminine wiles to beguile people into doing things for her when her physical self aged, which led to her seducing her brothers to do her share of chores for her.

Regardless of what side of the gender scale she is in, Kazeane is loud. She's boisterous. She likes to go around making things as lively as possible. Perhaps it's because of this trait that Tenma loved her more than other children.

Apart from that, Kazeane loves exploring places. She is a rather curious individual, having been sheltered in the city of Tenma's Court all her life, so she pesters people such as her oldest brothers who have been out the jungle before and her teachers about how life is outside the city. It's this wanderlust that she wants to fulfill by embarking on a voyage to the outside.

Ambitions:

Kazeane wants to find this "Sky Demon Orb" so that she can prove to her father that she too can go on an adventure. Title of Tenma, she can yield; she'd rather be free and venture the world rather than stay in the boring city for the rest of her life.

Factions:

Kazeane is the Ojo-sama of the Tenma's Court. She does not have any animosity towards any other race at all.

Character Connections:

Kazeane has a personal guard that she has grown to become friends with.

Notes:

First WoW, now Touhou? Wiggu, you're crazy!

I know. I've been crazy since the day I visited this forum.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-08-2015, 01:25 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        Because they were all boys and Tenma's children were not allowed to interact with children from outside the walls of the castle, Kazeane was influenced heavily by masculine thought processes.

*bops wriggle on head* No

Edit: Ok so i should probably give it a bit more of an explanation. I've said this before on mumble but the Yaju are originally based off of Native american culture. As such i want their cutler in the Yaju home territory to resemble that as much as posible. Not to say you can't have a more eastern/Asian yaju like the one you are trying to make, i'm perfectly fine with that but and Indian chief does NOT live in a castle. He lives among his tribe as their equal not behind the walls of a castle. It is his job to guide his people. They follow the cheif not because of politics or a royal bloodline but out of loyalty and respect.

I'm sorry. You've helped me a lot with the OOC and i appreciate that a lot, but i can't accept this app as it is.
        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-08-2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

@Tewi

Penny Carrot for your thoughts on the two kingdoms?

Comment

@cucoo: sorry i haven't actually read about them yet. I've been busy trying to finish the OOC

Comment

np, just making sure you were aware it was there.

Comment

Uuu I thought I got rid of everything about that.

I'll fix it soon :3

[Edit]Auuu, Wiggu fixed all the boo boos, I think?
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-08-2015, 01:25 PM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@wriggle: approved

Comment

*huggu huggu*
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

*hug*

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

Jason nicely said to the girl, as if he felt slightly guilty for giving her the news and to soften the blow.
                        You done goofed

Comment

@Tewi

Zero will be at the gate in next post.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

kk. i'll get a post ready for you

Comment

Ok so had the idea of expanding on the Altea and Dolhr concept with filler NPCs. Need to know if what I have so far is ok before I proceed.

Comment

I think it would be better if you let your characters grow within the story, sure it is good to have a back story, but it can sooner or later be too much stuff.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X