X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S1 & Tewi

HOLD UP YOU TWO!!! Who said anything about Zero being defeated yet? Wait until I post before saying he's defeated.

@S1

What the hell are you posting? Zero never pulled out a red liquid. What are you reading?
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I think you misunderstood what he said. Azeruk pulled out the potion from his own gear.

Comment

@Zekai

Well, I never said that Zero pulled out a red liquid. Azeruk pulled it out from his own travel pack after packing for both Lavender and himself, but he had to leave her to go to Sanctuary alone when he heard a fight break out outside his tower. The red liquid is a healing potion meant for situations ranging from minor injuries to emergency purposes.

As for his injuries, I read what both you and Trouble posted and reacted based on what was stated. Zero used an extremely powerful attack, and Seki reflected the damage.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well I just ripped that aura away so no damage reflecting for Seki.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Ehh, how? e~e
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

-facepalm- Doesn't anyone read posts correctly? I said the technique rips apart the magic that is in it.

Comment

I would just like to point out that even if Zero could rip apart her aura (Which that power has never been stated anywhere in your bio, just saying.) There is literally nothing stopping her from turning it back on again immoderately after the attack is over and reflecting the damage onto zero anyways.

If you were looking for an easy fight perhaps you should have attacked another character. This is one of the main villeins who despite anything you might be thinking can not and will not kill anyone during the fight at this tower. the reason? I think it would be kinda bs if i had her kill someone right off the bat, it wouldn't be fare. But attacking a powerful character head on after she literally flew in on a massive bone dragon with a fortress built from the bones of her fallen enemies... I mean come on you didnt' expect that to be easy did you?

Edit: at any rate i'm not gonna argue with you about it. If it makes you feel better i do have something planned where Zero can have his big hero moment but pulling attacks out of nowhere and then having them conveniently destroy another person's magic isn't something I'm going to allow. I've been very lenient so far with the rp but i have to draw the line somewhere.
                Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 12-16-2015, 04:00 AM.

Comment

@Zekai

Does it state that he has a special form of Aeromancy that can alter magic? I checked just to be sure I knew what I was talking about, and no, it doesn't. It just says Aeromancy, meaning it's standard manipulation of wind and associations of the sky.

I don't really know what the problem is since either way, Zero would have been injured. If you think that Seki would have been hurt from the attack, remember how Zero's app does not have any mention of magic negation capabilities. That means that he's just summoning wind, and nevermind the fact that he's trying to do it in such an enclosed space. The hurricane would envelop the entire room, leading to the injury of all present, if not just sputter out from being choked in a small room. I doubt even Braum's shield could omnidirectionally protect him from the hell that is a hurricane, especially one that apparently causes cuts.

I won't even get started on the fact that you jump straight to insults and tantrums when there's a misunderstanding, but perhaps you should talk your problems out instead of assuming we're all somehow less intelligent or not as perceptive as you. It'll get you hell of a lot further in life.
                  Last edited by S121; 12-16-2015, 04:08 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Tewi

As I said in Steam, God your OCs and ignore your own rules. I don't give a crap anymore.

@S1

Who said anything about it being in the app? Read my post.

Comment

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Oh, so would I be allowed to give Azeruk a laser gun if I posted it?
                        sigpic

Comment

I WANT A BUSTY MAID!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@S1

What does a laser gun have to do with this? I didn't say the technique negates magic, it rips it apart. So no cancelling or negating happens. Think of ripping a sheet of paper apart, same concept so what your thinking I'm doing is completely wrong.

Comment

You do realize the only reason Seki isn't' knocked the fuck out right now Is becuase Sustic blocked his own attack by having Wukong's staff blocked by Braum's shield right? I even stated in the post that Seki wouldn't' have been able to avoid it becuase her mind was so divided on all the fighters working together that she didn't have enough time to react. When you attacked her like that she only had one target to worry about.

Is she a "god character" just because she was able to defend herself? again I'm not arguing i just seriously want to know.

Comment

Do whatever the hell you want to, I don't give a care anymore, kill Zero if you want to.

Comment

Working...
                                X